All Comments on 'She Gives Me what I've Been Wanting'

by califm_curious

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and realistic story. I have a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle and I have been a cuckold throughout my 39 years of marriage. Your story reminded me of my first time, which was after 6 months of being married. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

We really need the LW broken down into different categories as a BTB, cuckold and a true LW are very very different from one another and will get scored accordingly.

Personally not a fan of the cuck stuff and it’s viewed by most as a totally different fetish from swinging, wife sharing or LW. Just my two cents.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

In my book this could have rated up there with your first story, if you hadn’t seen the need for the humiliation. Can’t imagine why you’d suppose that would be acceptable for any mostly male audience, but its your story, so…

I rated your last story a 5 and this one a 2, solely based on the story plot—the writing was about the same quality. As I said last time, “looking forward to your next effort.” cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky

I too have a small cock, and my wife married me for my career and money, not love. She took many lovers outside our marriage, and I was not allowed to touch her sexually for many years. We are now divorced for 5 years. I still support her, in the mental hospital where she is being treated for late stage syphilis. What a lucky cucky I am. Don't know her lovers, but I hope all of them suffer the same affliction. Feel sorry for their families, but that's their problem, not mine. Hope your fictional protagonist gets what he deserves too.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

I've actually done almost this same thing (without the humiliation aspect.)

I found very fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Apart from the fact that I don't understand a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife, I don't like the attitude of belittling the cuckold.

Didn't rate it because of attitude towards the cuck.

BigDee44BigDee44about 5 years ago
Hubby should have walked out.

She is so disrespectful of her husband. The cart got before the horse. I did not even finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SO he's a cuckold

But when she decides to demean, degrade and humiliate him, that's when she crosses the line and earns herself a divorce. Why would ANY man lick his wife's pussy after she fucked another man? She may want to risk her life with std's, HIV and herpes but that doesn't mean her husband has to be stupid too. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hurt

CD must have hurt his feelings. One cuck writer, at least, has diappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s the whole thing

The humiliation is the reason the man is a cuckold. That is his thrill. Those of you who complain about it are missing the whole point. His cock is ALWAYS smaller than the bull’s, and the woman always points that out in a most demeaning fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The need to give or receive humiliation is an illness.

The circumstances and associated activities are irrelevant to that fact. Humiliation is dehumanizing. It is destructive. It is incompatible with love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot but,DISGUSTING! He might as well leave now,before Molly dumps him. He’s obviously lost the respect of his soon to be ex-wife. And this crap about not being allowed to orgasm for 2 weeks until the turd returns to fuck his wife,and probably him too! Horseshit!!! (A Ch.2 would make me hurl!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story capturing the essence of being a loving cuckold!

only those who have actually experienced the angst, the excitement, the fear, and the sheer eroticism of cuckoldry can relate to being there with your woman as you experience the adventure!

As one who has both prepared and cleaned I can easily understand the bond these two shared from this experience!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wife is a cheating slut and her "stud" is an abusing AHole!

BigDee44BigDee4430 days ago

You know, the slightest mismatch in understanding can have instant mood changing effects. It has happened to me. I wish just once in these stories when “ to reveal a freshly shaved patch of pubic hair. I had been asking Molly for years to wear her pubic hair as a landing strip and she always told me no.”, the husband would just lose it and say, “I’VE ASKED YOU TO DO THAT FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU DO IT FOR SOMEBODY ELSE?” And then just walk out of the house. What would the two of them do then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous