All Comments on 'She Has a What?! Ch. 04'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
NICE

Great chapter hope you post son the next one...can wait to read the turn around and the friends reaction...

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 12 years ago

Good one. I'm looking forward to Ch. 05.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy and Touching

After having read the entire series, so far as has been published here, I can say that not only do you have a very good way of producing the sensual scenes to spark the imagination and arouse the reader but you also are good at something most others lack. That thing is creative characters and a story that grabs the reader emotionally. You've put them through hardships and good times, making them choose the wrong decision and learning from it; instead of just having them having sex all the time. Keep doing what you're doing and, as you so correctly put it, "people do not love just the bits and parts, but fall in love with the person as a whole"!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks, Anonymous. It's always good to hear such kind words. :) I'm glad you enjoy the series so much. If you ever want to discuss it more, contact me. I'd love to hear your thoughts in more detail.

Cocklover31Cocklover31almost 12 years ago
Loved it

Another wonderful job Matthew I loved the new chapter. Your series is by far my favorite in the transexuals category. I love all the detail and the story, and I especially love the sexual aspects of the story. By no means did you go to heavy on the sex scenes in this chapter it was perfect

Master_and_Sex_KittenMaster_and_Sex_Kittenalmost 12 years ago
keep it going

hey again, interesting pair of chapters! Looking forward to more, if you wanted that more detailed discussion we talked about after the second chapter ill be happy to talk about it, just email me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Novacane here

LM, your story brought a happy close to my boring Monday night - this is probably the best transsexual story I've ever read, and I'm dying to read more! The drama, the humour, the naughy action... everything was spot on! Is the next chapter going to come out soon?

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Novacane, I'm not sure. I'm going to be working full-time and attending college part-time pretty soon, so I doubt I'll have as much free time. But I will try to return to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the read!

Really liked the story...got me good and hard. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

Love this story, it's got a good amount of build up , action, and the characters are awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter

Naughtyboy1986Naughtyboy1986over 11 years ago
Incredible

I fucking love every chapter, and look forward to the next.

ouchwantsitouchwantsitover 11 years ago
A Deep Thanks

The whole story is incredible and lurring. Makes one wish it was them. I know I do.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
Hoping for more

I have to agree your characters are wonderful. Your storyline progresses smoothly and with feeling. I find myself wishing I could find someone like Megan. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderfulwonderful

This was an amazing story. You should really continue it.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
The best

Got to be the best series I have read.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@griffin57, I'm glad you enjoyed the series so much! Hopefully one of these days I'll continue it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Loved the story so far. And now there's the matter of Megan's anal virginity to be taken care of; and then I think it'd be a nice idea if the pair of them were to "thank" Vivian the masseuse for helping Eric to see things properly :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome! Great story, loved it! Just finished all four within about 30 minutes. If you seriously do not write a fifth chapter I'm going to be extremely pissed off. Write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic

very nice. too sexy and romantic at the same time. you should go further till they marriage. please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE

I wish my trans girlfriend would top me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, but.

I still want to hear about Radhika being in raptures as Megan fucks her pussy, and the guys watch on in awe.

LoveSphenLoveSphenabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

I loved your story telling and progression. Felt very natural to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your story

This story is fantastic it really is brilliantly thought out and really interesting and i am so glad Mgan has found someone like Eric i wish I could be as brave as Eric.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And remember: you can be as brave as you want to be. Don't worry what anyone else thinks about your love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
romantic

more chapters i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well Told

Thanks. It is like any good book or movie. I was so into it that I did not want it to end but of course I wanted to see the ending. I am not sure if you will continue the story but I really like the message and the romance.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
She Has a What?! Ch. 04

Even though I'm straight, not into anal shit-fucking, gay, homosexual, etc. I must say for Megan and Eric, there being no other way for their sexuality to mature, to be expressed and to enjoy their life's sexual gratifications, THEY DID IT THEIR WAY!!!

Onward and upward. Eric regained his 'nads, proclaimed, publicly, his love for Megan, and they WILL love happily ever after!!

My fervent question (probably for the ages) is, can Megan impregnate another female?? Maybe the author, being so versed in "girldick" should give us a story of such a scenario happening. The story does not necessarily have to be lesbian, in fact the story would be much more alluring and sensual if the female with the girldick did have a normal boyfriend or fiance or better yet a wife, but with his partner's blessings. Come on **MatthewVett**, show us some ingenuity and write the story for us avid and erotic Literotica readers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very,very sensual!

this story is really, really inspiring!

its as good as the incest stories!

will the next stories be about becoming pregnant,becoming parents?

what a good job, and imagination,too!

kingmatterkingmatterabout 11 years ago
@the guy asking about if megan can get a woman pregnant.

She is essentially a female 98% male 2% that two being the cock and balls. This is not a futanari(girl with dick and pussy) Then again she might be. I am not the author, and who knows what they're planning. Also Megan is a 100% possible person. Its within genetics. a girl is basically born with all the genes of a girl, but she gets that rare case of instead of a pussy she gets a penis. Also if you actually read this story it states the main character is not gay! Even though he has slept with Megan! Gay is a man and a man, not a man and a woman, and megan is definitely a woman. Also you called male anal gay witch is 100% wrong. The male organ known as the prostate is extremely sensitive. The prostate helps the semen to produce from the balls to the penis. It is located in a male's rectum. That is why the male character cumed so much. Pressure against your prostate causes you to ejaculate more. So please do not call males who enjoy that gay. It is just their type of thing.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks, kingmatter! I think you explained it excellently.

kingmatterkingmatterabout 11 years ago

Also there are quite a few story's about alien futa's impregnating men.

P.s. author please for the love of all that's great continue this story. Unlike many of the story's that peak my interest this shows love...I've only found one other series that can do so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok, wow

You sir have thoroughly failed to disappoint, I've loved every chapter, even the heavy one, as it made this final scene even more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

read the hole lot! simply cannot wait for more, every single one was just beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

All I have to say is when is next chapter coming?

You have amazing talent. I was pulled in instantly. You should make her a hermaphrodite tho since he never explored past her cock. That would be the hottest surprise but as is will be just as hot. All in all i wish i was him. Thank you and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moar

Can't wait to read more. Great series. I love that he gave his ass to her, that surprised me a little, but I loved it.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
a beautiful story

this was a love story extraordinary

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Without A Doubt...

...One of the best stories written in this genre. Can't believe it took so long for me to find it, probably because the last chapter was way back in 2012. Its 2014, time for a new chapter now! Hope you can write another one for us Matthew, it was wonderful to read and between the romance, the comedy, and the erotic sex, you have all the pieces - PLEASE write another one of these incredible TG puzzles that you do so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love it

i just hate how much eric easily gets attracted to other women, i feel like any minute, he would give up to another girl or tgirl. anyway, this is the best, i love the story not because of the erotic scenes but because of the intimate scenes and it is also a love story that inspires other transwomen. hope for more chapters

chijon72chijon72over 10 years ago
Foursome coming up?

I think Steve needs to learn just how wrong he is. Maybe his GF instigates? Love this series!

gsxrslim81gsxrslim81about 10 years ago
Great

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so much better!

usually, a story ends with a guy fucking a girl, and thats it.

your story has romance in it,with the girl fucking the guy, and both are in love with each other, no matter what is between them, or their thighs!

like they say, you must enjoy what you have, with those you love...

hope theres more to your story. i'll go and jack off now....

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are a genius

Someone complained about Eric being Attracted to other women.. Duh that's life he isn't dead he is a very virile male,But he CHOOSES to stay loyal for love I dig it...this story is super sexy, erotic and sweet without being cheesy ... I have never ever read something like this. Thank you so much for sharing. Chaya

chubby_biguy88chubby_biguy88over 9 years ago

Great story series. I love how you actually have character development, it makes the sex between them that much more real and meaningful. Great job!

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the entire series, a different approach to the TS Issue, well done

I enjoyed the series very much. A different approach and seemingly more human and tender. Awesome

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks, Stevie! I actually wrote this series because of how frustrated I was by the seemingly endless amount of stallion-cocked domme women in the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

You have an amazing gift for story telling. Keep up the good work.

WetCoyoteWetCoyoteabout 9 years ago
Hoping

You continue this.... it is a good read, but we are left hanging.

kinkykitten0709kinkykitten0709almost 9 years ago
more!

Please please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting Take

I really like how the characters seem real, human. It's an interesting take on the usual TS topping Male genre. There's no degradation, and it's an expression of love and trust. Bravo, sir. That said, I simply cannot wait for Megan to get her turn...

drscardrscarover 8 years ago
I never read series

... but this one had me hooked. Characters were believable, situations were moreso. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
much better

Much better if the heart ain't right ain't nothing right.

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
'Outing' Megan

I like Megan, she's adorable. Eric seems to be well-intentioned. I'm just a little uncomfortable that he eventually responded to "What? Are you saying you'd date a shemale, Eric? Are you seriously into cock?" with "Just because she has a cock doesn't make her any less of a lady! She's my girlfriend, and I love her, body and soul!" instead of "If she had a cock, I would still love her and that wouldn't make her any less of a lady"; the same expression of devotion, but without divulging any confidential medical information. After all, it's up to Megan to decide what to disclose and to whom. She wants to be treated as any other woman, respect that instead of making an example by singling her out. (It's not the same as the same-sex marriage approach "I'm Ellen and this is my beautiful wife Portia" where the intention long-term is to be publicly visible as a specific minority group; transwomen just want to be women.) He also should have called his buddy on the blatantly racist remarks, as Vivian doesn't deserve this bigoted attitude. Don't let some other boy put words in your mouth.

This story is one of my favourites and one of the best in category. She is a very sympathetic character. It's just this one minor point which could have been handled differently.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@LindaMaria, I agree with you completely. Trust me, my intention here was that Eric was flawed and cowardly and needed to step up a bit, not that he was a role model. Luckily for him, Megan is pretty forgiving. :)

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 8 years ago
Wow!

I have to say, this story is amazing. I'm actually planning a story about a girl with an MtF transsexual (so technically a lesbian love story) that I can only hope is this great.

I'm just curious how Megan got her breasts, as that has yet to be explained. But hopefully, someday, when your schedule clears up, you can continue this! This is really giving me inspiration to write my own planned stories.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@CyberWeasel89

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and that I could help inspire you! I've actually not given much thought to the origins of Megan's breasts. I just enjoy the fact that they're there. Maybe I need to write a prequel for them? I definitely want to continue this someday. Wish me luck!

coigachboycoigachboyover 8 years ago
Next chapter

Will we get a chapter 5. The story has so much more to give. It's fanrastic.

MacIntyreMacIntyreabout 8 years ago
Love the story ... Just one point though ....

Megan is a transsexual - biologically a male so she has a prostate which is what is stimulated and pleasurable during anal sex. Eric has stated several times that he knows women do not enjoy anal and that is why he hasn't pursued anal with Megan BUT since Megan has a prostate she should therefore enjoy anal just as much as Eric ....

That issue aside I love both the characters you have created and how they love each other - and I especially appreciate how Eric has wrestle with his "issues" and come to accept Megan for who she is .... Keep up the story as you envision it - that is why we are here.

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed reading it,thanks a lot for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Can we get a chapter 5?

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thick cum.

Enjoyed all the stories! Wish a movie was possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More Megan and Eric...please. Several more !!!5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A work of fiction with real life implications

While older than three-score and ten, I have learned that gender is expressed and lived in more dimensions than male and female. In terms of gender, we may be born one way yet live our lives in radically different ways. Scripture says that, “As a man (person) thinks in his (or her) heart, so is he (or she).”

This is not always a conscious choice. We have heard or read about many people who feel that they were born in the wrong body: some men feel feminine and some women feel masculine. Yet, many in society condemn such people to the trash heap of life.

Several years ago, I recall reading a news article about a happily married father of five who discovered that he was intersexed. X-rays revealed that he had internal female parts that were not fully formed. This revelation occurred in his early 50s. While he had experienced feelings of femininity at various times, he had no intention of changing his life. However, discovering that he had internal female parts helped to explain his feminine feelings.

Examples like this should make us careful about labeling others.

Megan sees herself differently. All her life she seems to have identified as female, though she was born with a penis and apparently grew well-formed breasts. Frustrated that no man (boyfriend) could love her on discovering that she has a dick, she is very grateful and excited that Eric accepts her “warts and all”. However, full acceptance doesn’t come until Eric has been schooled and taken to task by Vivian, the Thai masseuse.

That’s when he rather dramatically reveals Megan’s sexuality to Steve and Radhika in all her naked glory, while professing his undying love for her. Of course, proof of his love comes when he fulfills Megan’s desire for anal sex. He insists that she take his anal cherry first. And the story ends in the aftermath of that glorious event with Megan asking when is it her turn?

While a work of fiction, I am sure it parallels the life experience of many untold souls in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Names Drachengraff. Sorry to post as anonymous, but having issues with my account. I loved the story. Too be able to look at the whole person and not just a part of them is rare thing. I missed out on a few good things when younger because of that very thing. I still regret some of them over 20 years later. I do have one question. When he offers himself to Meg, he says that it is easier for a man than a girl. But biologically she has the same internal structure, so that point would be invalid don't you think?

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Drachengraff When I had him say that, I was referring to men being physically larger than women. The bigger you are, the bigger your anus is likely to be, and the easier it is for things to go in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I thought their first anal was a bit unrealistic/out of character for Megan...

They were both inexperienced, and apprehensive about possible pain. Then, Megan somewhat quickly enters Eric, but here's where it goes off the rails, for me. She no sooner enters him, than she is "pounding", him, "violently".

Megan's character has been developed as someone who is thoughtful and tender. For her to immediately be violently pounding Eric from the go, just doesn't match the character you have developed, so well, in the prior chapters.

I could see their lovemaking progressing from slow, cautious and gentle to much more after Eric has become accustomed to being penetrated, and Megan becomes assured she is not hurting him.

I've read a lot of trans stories on Lit, and this is a common failing. This, along with making the trans partner an out of character, domme; suddenly going from a loving considerate, if not gentle, lover to spewing almost hateful orders and comments, then viciously taking their lover in a demeaning manner are the two most common problems with stories I've read.

I'd guess more than 75% of the three dozen, or so, submissions I've read have one of these problems.

There's no reason to expect the lovemaking of a loving, caring TF or TM couple to be any different from that of a loving, caring FM couple. It is especially frustrating and, frankly, a bit shocking, when the couple has already had tender & considerate oral sex.

Good writers work hard to develop the characters in their work, striving to make them 'come alive' on the page, and in their readers' minds. Good authors make sure their characters stay consistent & true to themselves.

Hope this helps in your future work, and your development as a writer, and your progression to becoming an author.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dying for Ch. 05

Do you still have any plans to continue this series? It's definitely one of if not my most favourite of erotic stories so I'd love for it to continue.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago
More please

Loved this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

I'll be honest, not a story category I normally read, but I'm a fan of your other stories and gave it a try. It was very exciting and well-written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
where is ch 05?

Come on, man! There is no conclusion to this, and a lot of people are waiting for the next one! Please return to this series, to just make one last entry, where the roles are reversed! This was a great series, and I want to read more badly!

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I'm sorry, but any guy that would stop off for a massage instead of going after their girlfriend really doesn't deserve said girlfriend.

Also a little disconcerting that a total stranger could so easily change his mind on things. I mean what if she gave him the opposite advice? Would he have just dumped Megan because some masseuse said he should?

I can't decide if Eric is a putz or a jerk or both.

newcomer234newcomer234over 4 years ago
I like it very much

when can we have more from the love birds Eric and his lady love nutmeg .,

Jvrb1983Jvrb1983almost 4 years ago
Epic

Fucking amazing! The whole series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Chapters

great series. Please post more chapters.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

What an Amazing story!!!!! Would love to see it continue even though it's a logical ending. They seem so cute together. Wedding bells maybe???? I'm tagging this as a favorite and you as a favorite author. Thanks!!!!!!

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

Thanks very much awesome story it's nice to have something to backup my dreams

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Took a bit before we got to the main event, but the wait was worth it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

1 and 2 were good 3 and 4 not so good

DelsetDelsetover 1 year ago

I have returned to this so much. There's so much *growth* so much fulfilled *potential* I want to see them bi-directionally synch. I want to see their love explode into lust and include another. AFAB or AMAB, but submissive. OMG, if their tender feelings for eachother could explode and consume another?

who knows where this would go????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, you have to continue this story. It's one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well executed story. All the elements of authentic love — respect, decency, commitment, and hotness. Nutmeg is quite the specimen in every meaningful way, including the “unique” way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More more more.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

This is a great story! Loved all 4 parts!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

10 years on since this chapter of was published I guess we're not going to get the next instalments you alluded to?

Damn shame as this was really good.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[27.11.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous