She Helps Her Son-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes was up straight away, switched on a table light and mixed the drinks from the mini-bar. She had to think: if she were to watch her son-in-law masturbate it seemed pointless because she also wanted to masturbate. And since both of them were in need of sex, why not fuck each other? Her words tumbled from her lips, "I want you to fuck me." She drank her gin and tonic in one go. Before she could say anything more, he grabbed her and kissed her longingly while she felt his erection against her body. Still being held by Wes, they fell on the bed, with her on her back and he pulled her hips to the edge so that her legs draped over the side.

The thought uppermost in her mind right then was the hope she wasn't going to have a quickie - like her hubby who came too quickly - she wanted more. The weight of his hands held hers in place above her head, his rough chin scratched delightfully along her jaw as he kissed and nibbled both sides of her face. The feeling of being trapped, at his beck and call, gave her goosebumps, her nipples so hard that they hurt. Moans came from her as he explored under her arms and down her ribs to then traverse across to her breasts. Begging words, imploring for Wes to suck her nipples, pleading for his mouth, his teeth to pull her buds - he said she had to wait, to be a good girl, to ask nicely - and she did.

"Please, please suck them."

"Danielle is a naughty girl. isn't she?"

"Yes, I'm naughty, Danielle wants you."

"Mummy wants her son-in-law, does she?"

"Yes, oh yes. I need my son-in-law's big cock, please Wes." Her body jumped with the clamping of his teeth over her right nipple, the way he pulled it, stretched it, more vigorously each time. And then the left nipple. She tried to move but her hands were trapped by his, held down.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked down at her, his face just above hers. "I want you to come into my mouth," he whispered.

"I haven't ..." She shook her head. "I haven't done that for years."

"You'll do exactly as I say, little girl. Understand?" He looked down her petite body, her Asian looks and said, "Don't move your arms or your body until I say ... otherwise, I'll have to spank you."

The images going through her mind turned her on even more. Kneeling, he slowly took off her panties and, positioning between her legs, opened them wide and pushed his hands under her buttocks to lift her. The threat of a spanking held her in check, forcing her to keep still as his tongue delved deeper into her pussy. Gripping the sheets she kept calling out "Yes" and she knew she was close. But he took his time to use his fingers inside her while she held on to her body to keep it still. It was his mouth clamped over her clit that spiralled her out of control, her body convulsed, her hands came to his head to hold him there, her orgasm had started.

In an instant he stood, turned her over roughly onto her front and he called out, "Danielle is naughty. You moved."

The first smack shocked her, the second and third hitting the same spot, her orgasm held in check on the verge of continuing. She could feel the heat, the shame of being treated like a slave but that was quickly replaced by wanting more. Aware that Wes somehow stroked his fingers across her exposed pussy, across her bum crack, had the effect of escalating her orgasm. Yelling swear words into her bed sheets, she couldn't stop the flow of juice from her pussy. The spanking stopped, replaced with his hand firmly pushed along her ass hole, over her pussy and locked onto her clit. At that moment Wes lifted her hips off the bed and he rubbed her, she squirted over his arm and fingers, a climax like she had never had before.

He let her subside, turned her onto her back and kissed her lips. Holding onto his shoulders she let him kiss her deeply, a sign he truly loved her. She held his face and murmured, "I want you to make love to me."

"You realise, in the future, I'm going to need you occasionally to help me ... where Amy can't ... to keep my marriage together ... for Amy's sake."

She let the word out. "Yes." It seemed rational in her state of erotic arousal. It hadn't occurred to her how desperate she wanted Wes, to please him, to save Amy's marriage. "This must stay between us," she gasped. "I trust your judgement, to tell me how ... when ..."

"You're Danielle, my beautiful mummy. Turn over ... stand facing the bed ... and bend over."

The feelings coursing through her trembling body tipped her over into wanting his dominance, wanting to be like a mum to him, being there always for him. Her heart raced as she bent over the edge of the bed. His voice lowered to a rumble, "Spread your legs. Stay still."

She relished the commands, his control. He took his time to position her upturned bottom, to spread her legs further to his satisfaction. By wiping his fingers all over her wet pussy allowed him to use her juice to spread it over her sensitive clit. She couldn't help the jolt of her hips, the push-back, her movement.

He spanked her. And while he did this, he'd placed his cock against her bum crack to spread his pre-cum which he rubbed into her arse. As the spanking finished and she held still her position, her trembling limbs were a sign that she was on the brink of an orgasm. The bulbous head of his cock spread her pussy lips, a slow rhythm of in and out, just his enlarged cock-head. The squishing noise was her coming, she told him that she couldn't help it, but he wouldn't go any deeper and he stopped any pushback from her. The orgasm came, her love juice flowing down her legs as she howled at the room, his cock now in the open rubbing across her clit, the climax taking its time to travel around her body. Eventually, it subsided.

He said, "From now on you'll trust me." He waited for her agreement. "Are you on the pill?" he asked as he slid his cock between her pussy lips.

"No. I could become pregnant." She thought at age 45 it was still possible.

"You make hubby wear a condom?"

"Yes." She hadn't had hubby's bare cock for a long time. Wes's flesh felt so good easing himself inside her.

"If I make you pregnant we'll tell the others it's mine." Gradually he was going deeper into her. Her insides were being stretched and she couldn't think of the repercussions of what Wes was saying. The moan escaped her lips and all her senses zeroed in on her son-in-law's cock. She could feel him right inside, deeper than ever before. As Wes withdrew she felt a suction of fluid - hers - and it sent a tremor through her body which kicked in the auto-reaction to widen her legs. Then he slowly went in again. And again. The speed increased. Without realising, she was the one making the noises, yelling at him to fuck her, to make her pregnant, to not stop. "Don't stop, please, I need this. I need you."

It started, the orgasm, a gut-turning feeling of escalating pleasure. It came like a tidal wave, rushing over her into a climax, gushing over his cock which still fucked her. Another wave inside her rushed through her body chasing the previous one, merging into the last climax, helped by Wes groaning. The feel of his cock as it became fatter, she could tell that he would come any second, the point of no return for him.

The juddering of his body told her he was ejaculating his seed into her, spurting it into her cervix, deep inside, and continuing as several after-shocks pulsed through his cock. They held their positions, she bent over the bed, he standing behind her, inside her.

Their night of passion didn't end there. In the morning, they fucked face to face standing in the shower. She had no regrets. Neither did he. But would they do this again? The question never got answered until many months later.

12