She is as Horny as I am Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

"Oh yeah, and now he's going to cum on my face and hair. See this spot in my hair where it's all stiff?"

Josh ignored her and watched intently as Chris jacked harder and harder and shot his second load on his sister. In a couple more minutes, the scene completed with a view of Angie walking up to the camera to turn it off, cum dripping from her face down to her body.

Josh stood and grabbed the camera, telling Angie they had time for another scene. He told her he would lead her on, and go from there.

"So Angie, what did you do today?"

"Oh, laid out in the sun, sucked cock, and got my pussy licked."

"Oh really? You must be worn out. That's too bad, because there is a hard cock right here that needs attention."

Angie smiled and reached around to release her bikini top. She cupped one breast and rubbed the nipple in a circular motion, and asked, "Does that hard cock like what it sees?"

"Oh yes, but don't stop there. Show me how horny you really are. Are you wet??"

Angie lifted herself up and slid her bikini bottoms off, and spread her knees, and said, "Look closer. See how wet I am? I always get wet when I see your cock."

Josh zoomed in and could see her pussy glistening with excitement.

"Play with your pussy. Get yourself ready for me while I get undressed. I'll put the camera on the coffee table so we can both be in the movie."

Angie stroked the inside of her thigh with one hand and spread her pussy lips with the other. Soon Josh walked up to her and her mouth opened wide to take nearly the entire length of his cock. She released it, and said, "I think I really need a cock inside me now. Mom's vibrator felt so good this morning, and now I want the real thing!"

Josh was really looking forward to this, and told her they would do a reverse cowgirl position so the camera would catch a great shot of his cock plunging into her and his hand reaching around and playing with her tits. Angie stood, and Josh sat on the sofa behind her. Spreading her knees, she sat on Josh's cock and took it deep inside.

"God, that feels good. I've had enough cum on me today. Now I want it all inside me, ok? I want to feel it dribbling out of my pussy after you cum!"

Josh placed his hands on her hips and guided her movements over his cock. As she moved upwards almost to the point where his cock pulled out, he pulled her hips back down until she bottomed out on his cock.

"Angie, I'm ready to cum anytime, but I can hold back. Tell me when you're ready and we'll cum together."

Angie nodded, her eyes closed tightly as she concentrated on the feeling of his cock filling her over and over. She felt herself getting close, and moved one hand down to caress her clit.

"Josh, I'm going to cum. Take me!"

Josh's cock swelled as he plunged deep into her at a quickening pace, and then streams of cum exploded inside her. Angie rubbed her clit until her orgasm started, and she fell back with her back arched and her hard nipples protruding upwards.

They both just sat there, exhausted. Finally, Angie spoke.

"I think for the first time I can really say I'm completely satisfied. This feels so good. And your cock is still hard- I love it!"

"Yeah, you have that affect on me. We have to do this more often. I like jacking off on you, but cumming in your pussy is even better!"

"Don't worry, you'll get the chance often enough. But I still want you to jack off on me before I go to sleep tonight. Let's get dressed now before Mom gets home, and I'll start dinner. Oh, and please put the camera in my room this time?"

She stood, and shuddered as she felt the first drops of cum dribble down her thigh. She decided to just throw on a bra and sundress with no panties so she could enjoy the feeling longer. Josh went upstairs to clean up and change, and Angie started dinner.

Just before six, Marie came home and was pleased to see that true to their word, both kids were home and dinner was ready. Josh told her that he was hired, and would be working seven to three with as much overtime as he wanted. Angie said that she just hung out alone all day out in the sun and relaxed. Marie was skeptical about that after seeing that tape, but she couldn't really expect her to say, "Oh, I laid out in the sun for a while, and then I had sex with Chris, and then I made dinner."

The evening was uneventful, and just like the previous evening, they all headed to bed by eleven. After a few minutes, Josh continued his new nightly ritual of sneaking quietly into Angie's room and cumming on her face. Marie also finished her long day by reaching into the nightstand and taking out her vibrator to enjoy another session. This time she was thinking about the new summer intern at work, and made the vibrator slide deep inside her as though it was the intern fucking her. When she was finished, she drifted off to sleep as satisfied as she could possibly be without having an actual cock to play with.

The next morning, the alarm went off as usual, and Marie rolled over and felt the vibrator under her hip. Immediately she thought of the intern again and started to get wet, remembering her session from last night. She knew she should get up, but the urge was too great, and before long the vibrator had taken its usual place, alternating between her legs and between her lips. And as usual, she soon shuddered to an orgasm- at least she never had a problem with that, although she really missed feeling a real cock cum insider her, whether it was her pussy or her mouth. Oh well, she still had the occasional nooner at work with the married guy in accounting, but it would be nice to wake up that way sometime too. But she didn't want to bring a steady guy into the house as long as the kids still lived there.

Turning to look at the clock, she saw that she was going to be late, and quickly jumped out of bed to shower and get ready. She ran downstairs, and Josh was already finishing his coffee and getting ready to leave for his new job. Angie was obviously still asleep, so she just left her a note with some money and told her to pick up a few things for dinner if she wanted to. Josh left, and Marie left shortly thereafter.

Around eight, Angie opened her eyes and stretched, knowing she had another relaxing day ahead of her. Of course, in moments her hand landed in its familiar place, since she couldn't remember the last time she didn't masturbate in the morning before getting up. But then she also remembered something else- her mom's vibrator in the nightstand. She thought to herself, "Hmm, I think I'll try that again. I could get used to one of those", and jumped from bed to go to her mom's room.

Once there, Angie noticed the bed wasn't made and that the vibrator was peeking out from under the sheets. Smiling, she picked it up, realizing that her mom was possibly just as horny as she was, and why not? Her own horniness had to come from somewhere, and there is nothing wrong with making yourself feel good. She even started to imagine how her mom did it, and whether she masturbated and liked to be touched the same way. And instead of going back to her room, she laid down on the bed and started to let the vibrator do its job. She would first let it slip over her pussy to get it wet, and then bring it to her lips, over and over. To someone observing both of them, they would see in fact that their techniques were almost exactly the same.

Before long, Angie was laying there outstretched completely satisfied. She placed the vibrator back where she found it, and went to take a shower and get dressed. Going downstairs, she saw the note with the money, and decided she would go shopping the first half of the day and then lay in the sun in the afternoon. She might even tell Chris to come over for a quickie. She fixed a quick breakfast and headed downtown to do some shopping.

Later in the morning, Marie started to think about Angie being alone (or not alone) at the house, and thought maybe she should stop by under the pretense that she forgot something just so Angie doesn't get too comfortable about bring guys over. Actually, she had no idea how often she did that, with the only evidence being that video, but it couldn't hurt to check. She told a coworker that she had to run back to the house quickly, and would be back after lunch.

Arriving at the house, she went in and saw that the note and money was gone, so she knew Angie had gone shopping. She went upstairs to make sure, and walking by her own bedroom door, she was surprised that it was open. She must have been in such a hurry that she didn't close it this morning, and looking in she could see that her vibrator was only partially covered under the sheets. She thought, "Oh God, I hope they didn't see that!", and grabbed the vibrator and put it back in the nightstand.

She then went to Angie's room and gently knocked, hoping she wouldn't hear a frantic rustling of people getting dressed. She heard nothing, and opened the door. Angie's room wasn't as neat as hers, but she kept it nice. But, as she glanced across the room she once again saw one thing out of place on the desk- the video camera.

What should she do? Look at it again? She was almost afraid of what she would see. But then again, she had the right to know what was going on in her own house, right? Especially if it was in the living room? She went over and picked up the camera, and noticed that the cable that connects it to the TV was still plugged in.

"Oh well", she thought, "maybe I'll just take it downstairs and watch it. Maybe Chris has been helping Josh again."

Marie went downstairs and plugged the camera into the TV and pushed play. Nothing but snow. Then she remembered that if probably had to be rewound, so she brought it back to the beginning again, and pushed play. She was greeted by the same scene that Josh had seen yesterday- a nude Angie walking to the sofa and then sitting down. She knew she should press stop, but she just had to see what happened next. She let it play, and then she heard a voice call, "Sorry Angie, your phone isn't out there", followed by the sight of Chris walking into the room and standing before Angie. "Aha!", Marie thought, "I was right! It was Chris she was playing with!"

Marie knew she would be going to hell for this, but she let the tape play. She could barely hear anything, but it was pretty obvious that Angie was in charge. She saw Angie take Chris's cock in her mouth, and was immediately wondering if the intern had a nice cock like that. She also wondered how Angie learned to suck a cock so well! Then again, Marie remembered that she didn't need much practice either, and received praise even as a beginner. She continued watching the video, and saw Angie shudder to an orgasm and then Chris cum all over her breasts. Thinking it must be over, she was surprised to see Chris kneel down in front of her pussy and start licking.

Marie was impressed that she had this power over Chris and wasn't afraid to ask for what she wanted. She just let the tape go, and before long she was greeted with the vision of Chris stroking his cock in front of her face and cumming on her cheek.

Marie sighed, and thought, "Well, I can't say I was any different. I even let my ex make a video, but it was much more complicated back then and we didn't have to worry about the internet."

She watched the video conclude with Angie walking back to the camera, and stood to switch it off, but before she could reach the button, she saw Angie sitting on the sofa in a white bikini. Marie sat back down, wanting to see what happened next.

The camera was moving this time, and someone was talking in the background. So, Chris must be playing the part of director, she thought. Marie watched as Angie peeled off her bikini, spread her legs, and started running her fingers through her pussy. The camera jiggled, and she could tell that Chris must have set it down. Then, she could see Chris stand next to her with his cock sticking straight out, as Angie engulfed the whole thing. She could hear mumbling, so she turned up the volume, and the first thing she heard was Angie saying, "I really need a cock inside me now. Mom's vibrator felt so good this morning, and now I want the real thing!"

Marie was shocked. She thought to herself, "So, it was Angie that left the door open and she did find my vibrator! This just keeps getting crazier. And now Chris knows that I play with myself in bed in the morning? Great."

The next thing she heard was even more shocking. Someone was telling her that they would do the reverse cowgirl position, but it didn't sound like Chris. How many guys was she having sex with, anyway? The voice sounded familiar, but it never occurred to her that it could be Josh, and she settled back and continued watching.

Angie released the rigid cock that she was stroking, and stood up while the guy settled down behind her. When she saw who it was, she felt a combination of shock, understanding, and relief. She was relieved somewhat because Angie wasn't as promiscuous as she thought, and was shocked obviously because she never thought in a million years that the two of them were being sexual together. But now she understood why the two of them never fought and liked to stay at home. It all came together.

She should have shut the camera off and called them both that instant, but she had gone this far and had to see what happened. She also admitted to herself that she was becoming wet, whether she wanted to or not. She watched as Angie took Josh' cock as deep as she could, over and over, as Josh gripped her around the waist and guided her movements.

Marie thought, "Gee, I wish someone would take me like that. But how come I'm not disgusted watching this? This is crazy! Maybe it's genetic? They aren't disgusted with having sex with each other because I'm not disgusted watching it??"

Marie gave in. Lifting up her skirt and sliding her panties to the side, her fingers found her clit, and her hand matched every stroke of Josh' cock in Angie's pussy. Although Marie had cum twice in the last twelve hours, she knew it wouldn't take long to reach yet another orgasm today.

Soon she heard Angie scream that she was going to come, and Marie quickened her pace so she could finish at the same time. She used her other hand to quickly unbutton her blouse and pull out one breast so she could caress the nipple, and was pleasantly surprised to see Angie reach up and do the same thing. In moments, she saw Josh' movements come to a halt with his cock halfway inside Angie, and she could tell that he was pulsing cum inside her. Marie went rigid with her own orgasm, and slid down into the sofa, completely exhausted.

Marie brought the fingers that had been in her pussy up to her mouth, and then saw Angie stand up to release Josh' cock and then reach down and do the same thing.

She thought to herself, "This is amazing. We are exactly alike. But how do I approach them to talk about this? This can't continue."

Marie saw that it was time to get back to work, and quickly unplugged the camera and put it back in Angie's room where she found it. She also remembered that she had put the vibrator back in the nightstand, and decided to put it back on the bed. She didn't want Angie to know she had come home today, and now knowing how horny she was, she'd probably come back upstairs for another session with the vibrator when she came back from shopping. But Marie was no different, and as soon as she felt the vibrator in her hands, she knew it would take just a bit longer to get back to work. She didn't even lay down on the bed- instead, she leaned against the doorway, turned the vibrator up the max setting, pushed it into her panties, and held it on her clit. Sometimes she just liked it hard and fast like this, and this was one of those times.

Within a minute, Marie was again convulsing, with one hand gripping a breast through her blouse as she steadied herself against the door jamb. She tried to compose herself, but she knew she had that "just fucked" look, and also knew that her coworker would see it and smile and comment that that must have been a real emergency during lunch. She didn't care at this point though, and put the vibrator back down on the bed, and headed back to work.

As she drove back, she tried to figure out how to proceed next, and would start that evening by looking for little clues about Josh and Angie's relationship...

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers
12