All Comments on 'She Knew I Liked Panties'

by vinceh23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Many guys do similar things. Many women know about guys panty sniffing and masturbating. Seeing guy do it is a thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

More like it, please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wear them with pride

I wear panties 24/7 and masturbate in them often so I totally relate to your story or should I say I know were you are cuming from

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feel like a lesbian

I love panties along with all other lingerie. I'm into wearing panties 24 7 as well as half slips, bras , nylons and garters, and cami tops. It all started when I jacked off with my wife's slip while she was wearing it. Now I'm the only one in lingerie when we make love. She makes me her whole. Getting better all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Panties are the best.

I love to wear nylon silky panties. Pastels, lace trim I love them. your story was great. I know girls like to see us in panties and masturbating for them. I think it's kind of a lesbian thing. I fantasize about being in a lesbian style sex session, grinding our panties and rubbing each other. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Made me hard, I would like to have a girl that understanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Panties wearer

I got started wearing panties, because of a lady friend, who had my put on a pair of her sexy lace panties, after she caught me in her panties drawer. I did and was hooked on wearing lace panties. She had my lube up my Cock, pull my Cock out of side of panties and start Stroking. She then started masturbating with her plump wet Pussy. It turned me on so much, that she made me Cum in her panties. Ever since, I am totally into wearing and masturbating in panties. I am not into Cumming on panties, but Cumming in them. I have used many of her panties and taken many photos and videos of myself in panties, Stroking, and Cumming in them. She has got me all sorts of panties, thongs, boy shorts, bikini, and full size ones. I have also gone and bought many for myself. She loves when I surprise her with new ones. I am totally into wearing them and Stroking myself for others to see. I have gotten into watching solo males wearing and Stroking in Panties. My videos are on pornhub. Name of Deepseated. Several other female friends know of my Fetish and don't judge me. The feeling I get from panties is amazing. I love being watched, especially from a high-rise building. I have even worn them under shorts in summer and laided in the woods, in a seclude area, taken shorts off, and watched porn on computer and stroked myself knowing I could get caught. Great turn on. Have gotten caught by a female once and by several males a couple of times. Only let a male once stroke me to an explosion. The female was in a skirt and she told me to continue, while she took her panties off and played with herself. Fucking Awesome.

.

tongueman53tongueman536 months ago

I Love working up a Good cum Session with a pair of Panties that have been worn all Day . !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lacy thongs are the best. I like to wrap the gusset piece around my shaft, whilst letting the strings tickle my aching balls, like a masseuse's fingers, as i stroke. Never last very long before blowing a big load of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous