All Comments on 'She Lets Loose'

by DoYouLoveMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice job. Don't you wish more wives were like this?

aboxyz@hotmail.com

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
More more

I need more public play. Good start. xoxoxo Annette

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Promising

Well written with a good story line. Keep up the good work - thanks.

EnchantingBlairEnchantingBlairover 8 years ago

Very hot. This is the type of wife I strive to be...

dave110256dave110256almost 8 years ago
Good writing and a veryy hot story

I have been dating a lady for about a year and just recently have started playing around a bit with her showing off her big, beautiful 36DDD's. She is gorgeous, blonde and a total bombshell and we have both agreed we will keep pushing the envelope until we do total exposure, even including others in our play. I have written many stories here but stopped about 4 years ago after getting tired of negative comments. I may start writing again as we continue to explore. I divorced my wife after 10 years of abuse and may have found my perfect match.....Your story may have inspired me to start writing of our future escapades, 5 Stars to you!!!!

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 6 years ago
Letting Loose

It's always a fun time time to tease and please my husband's friends. I'm no model but I do try to stay in shape and keep my 34b's from falling to the floor and so far those that have seen and played with them think I have done a great job. Keep enjoying the fun times.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 3 years ago
Why not?

When I'm like this..I'm at least fucking the bartender!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous