She Likes Showing Off Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and bent over putting her pussy and ass only inches from my face as she grabbed her clothes.

She was getting dressed and said, "If you don't mind I am going to go on again in a little bit. This is fun and besides that I made over six hundred dollars the last time."

"I don't mind." I replied.

She grinned at me and bent down to kiss my cheek.

She began to walk away and head to the back when a group of five guys sitting just down from me stopped her.

I could not hear what they were saying because the music was so loud but I did see one of them hand her some money.

She began dancing in front of one of the guys. They had apparently paid for a lap dance.

I watched as my wife gyrated her hips and ass in front of these guys. They were all intently watching her. She then slipped off her suspenders and shook her tits in the face of the guy she was dancing for. Then like she did with me, she turned and sat on his lap. She was grinding her ass against his cock. I watched as her big tits undulated up and down and back and forth with her movements. She stood and turned away from the guys and peeled her outfit off. I watched the thin string slip from her ass. She then straddled the guy and rubbed her naked pussy against his cock while leaning toward him with her tits pressed against his face.

She dry humped him until the song ended then got up and grabbed her clothes. She was still naked as one of the guys pulled her to him and said something. She shook her head no and then looked at me nodding in my direction.

All the guys looked at me, one of them gave me the "OK" sign with his hand, and Sara walked naked to the back room.

A chair opened up again next to the stage so I moved again to be closer to the action when Sara came back out.

The place had become standing room only now. Amateur Night was apparently something many guys wanted to see. I guess knowing you are watching a first timer and someone's wife or girlfriend on the stage was exciting to everyone.

We all know the pros at this are also someone's wife or girlfriend but they do it every night and for a living. Something more exciting in watching a first timer.

Several other girls came out and then, "Gentlemen, welcome back to the stage SARAAAAA!"

"Old Time Rock and Roll" began blaring from the speakers as Sara this time burst from the curtain. It was obvious that she was much more confident and relaxed this time. Her confidence also showed in her moves.

She strutted from the curtain to the end of the stage and stood there shaking her ass and looking out at the crowd. They were cheering her on when she quickly this time pulled her suspenders off her shoulders and let her big tits bound into sight.

The room exploded with whistles and a loud roar of approval. Guys around the stage had their bills sitting on the stage waiting for my wife to visit them.

Sara turned and found me. She walked over to me and got on all fours in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and then rocked back and forth letting her tits drag across my face. She then shook them in my face, took my twenty and moved to the next guy. She did the same to him. He sat there with a big grin as my wife's tits rubbed against his face.

She moved around the stage making sure everyone got a face full of tit.

She then stood up and swung around the pole as the song ended.

Her next song was "Honky Tonk Stomp" and she really got into it by pulling her outfit off again showing me the string slipping from between her ass cheeks.

She walked to me first again and sat down directly in front of me. She threw her legs over my shoulders so her knees were resting on them. I looked up at her then down to her wide spread pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her pussy. My nose was on her vulva and my lips were pressed against her pussy lips. I could not help myself and stuck my tongue against her pussy. She was grinding her hips against my face so I quickly sucked hard on her clit. Her body jerked when I did this.

She pushed my head back and looked down at me grinning.

She pulled her legs off my shoulders and slid down the stage on her ass to the guy next to me. She did the same thing to him. I was wondering if he also took advantage and placed a little lick on her pussy.

The next guy she got on all fours in front of him and stuck her ass and pussy in his face. He dove right in with no prompting.

The next guy she sat with her legs spread and slipped her shoe off and rubbed his crotch with her foot. Her pussy mesmerized him.

Sara went around the stage either putting her pussy in their faces or her foot on their I'm sure swollen cocks.

The song ended as Sara got up. She gathered her outfit and the money strewn around the stage.

Guys were begging her to do one more dance.

The DJ announced that it was now ten o'clock and the amateur party was over and now it was time for the regular girls.

I walked away from the stage and walked to the other side where I knew Sara would be coming out.

She walked out the door after about five minutes. She was wearing her short coat.

"Let's go." She said with some urgency.

She headed for the front door and I followed her. On the way, some of the guys were begging her not to go. She turned and opened her coat to reveal her naked body.

"Come on baby stay for awhile!" One of them yelled but she continued for the door.

She headed for the car. I opened her door and she got in. I walked around the car and got in.

She stripped off her coat and straddled me, facing me.

She was rapidly unbuckling my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She unzipped them and pulled my hard cock out. She rose off my lap and guided my cock to her pussy.

I easily slid in her sopping wet pussy as she moaned, "OOOO FUCK YESSSSS!"

She sat on my lap grinding her pussy against my groin. I grabbed both her tits and kneaded them pinching her hard nipples.

She then began bobbing up and down on my hard cock fucking me while she moaned and growled, "Oh GAWD YESSSSS FUCK ME!"

Two guys exited the club and were walking in our direction. Sara was oblivious to anything but fucking me. I wondered what they were doing.

They headed to the car next to us.

"Look Jim there is that gal that was just dancing." One of them said.

They both were now watching as my wife's tits bounded up and down as she fucked me.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK I'm CUMMMMMING!" Sara screamed.

I felt her juices flood over my cock and I could feel my cum ready to explode.

"OOOOOOO YESSSSSS." I moaned as I shot load after load deep inside my wife's pussy. Her and my juices were running down and coating my balls.

"Lucky bastard." One of them said as they started their car and pulled away.

Sara was leaning against me catching her breath.

She crawled off my lap leaving a trail of juices across the console.

"Let's go home and do it again in bed." She said.

I started the car and began driving. Sara stayed naked as we headed home.

She suddenly blurted out, "They offered me a job."

"WHAT?"

"They offered me a steady job dancing."

"What did you tell them?"

"I'd think about it."

"Would you really do it?"

"I made fourteen hundred dollars tonight." She said pulling a wad of bills from her coat pocket.

She continued, "Three nights a week of that and that is forty two hundred a week and over two hundred thousand a year."

I looked at her, "Is that what you want to do?"

"I'm thinking about it and wanted your opinion."

"What did those guys want when you looked at me and then all of them looked at me?" I asked.

She sat silently for a moment and then said, "They offered me a thousand dollars to come to their hotel room and do all five of them."

"Really?"

"Really."

"What did you say?"

"I told them my husband down there would not like that. That's when they all looked down at you. They all agreed that you were a very lucky son of a bitch."

"That I am."

Sara leaned over to kiss me as we pulled onto our street.

I pulled into the garage and Sara jumped out still naked.

"I taking a shower and then want your ass in bed so I can fuck you again and again." She said heading into the house.

I headed to the bedroom and popped a purple pill. It sounded like I was going to need it.

I stripped down and climbed in the shower with my wife.

After showering, we got into bed and she was true to her word.

She fucked me again and again.

12