She Loves Camping

Story Info
Wife enjoys the lake FMMMM.
1.4k words
4.15
110.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoigthay
hoigthay
12 Followers

My wife posted her version of these events some time ago. This is the way I saw it. She is 41 now - was 39 when this happened.

We went camping near a lake we like to frequent. My wife "Minx41" loves the outdoors and is always begging to go camping. We had been drinking as we always do when we go to the lake. She loves to let her beautiful tits out in the sun. She covers them when boats go by but that changes as she gets a little more intoxicated.

We've been married for over ten years at the time. I've introduced the idea of sharing her on several occasions with an ole buddy of mine. She always says she'd be up for it but when it's time to play she would back out. I've learned over the years that she loves to tease (though she'll never admit it).

I've watched her eat pussy on one occasion but she would not allow me to fuck the other woman (too jealous). I've always wondered why I get so turned on at the idea of watching her get fucked. The sight of cum dripping from her pussy makes my dick rock hard within a minute after I fuck her - then of course I'm pounding her again. Back to the story...

She had been allowing her tits to be seen more & more as the day went on. We were camped on the shore and I noticed the same boats passing more and more often. I figured they were getting a good view of her tits.

One of the boats pulled up to our camp (she quickly covered up). It was three of her ex-husband's friends. She knew them for many years. I knew them from around town but never hung-out with them. Good guys as far as I knew.

Of course we invited them to stay awhile and have a few beers. Minx was getting more comfortable as she consumed. We had the music cranked up and the fire blazing as it became dark. She was dancing provocatively as she likes to tease when she gets drunk.

By this time she had changed from her one-piece black bathing suit to a short denim skirt, hot-pink panties and a read spaghetti strap blouse. No bra and nipples piercing through.

Her tits sway with every move. The side-boob was driving me crazy and I know the guys were eye-fucking them all night.

One of her favorite songs started playing, she jumped up into the bed of our pick-up and was using it her own personal stage. From our vantage point, we were getting a very sexy show of her pink panty covered pussy. She was lifting her shirt a little at a time as she loves to tease. I know she was pretty drunk by this time. I could see her stumbling a bit while she was dancing.

The guys were giving her more than enough encouragement. I was enjoying the show from my seated position on the beer cooler, across the fire pit and maybe 50' away. Like I said, she always stops before things get too crazy but the guys didn't know that.

I thought since she knew them as friends, this was about as far as she would go. I also knew that she had just about reached her alcohol limit and she would likely be asleep within the hour.

Well, I heard the guys cheering loud and looked over to see that she had lifted her shirt above her nipples and was really enjoying the cheers. They guys kept looking over at me expecting me to put a stop to things. When I joined cheering it set them at ease. They quickly turned back to my wife.

This went on for a few minutes until her song was finished (in my mind - this was the end of the show).

One of the guys walk over to me blocking my view as another song started. He wanted a beer from the cooler. I stood up and opened the cooler to help him get a cold one. I could hear what sounded like one of the other guys jumping into the pick-up with my wife. I assumed to help her get out without falling. I then heard her moan deeply.

I and the guy next to me turned to see what was going on. I saw my wife bent over, her huge tits still out and pressed against the tailgate. Her short skirt was up over her ass, panties being held to the side with her right hand and her friend's fairly large cock shoved balls deep in my wife's very wet and swollen pussy. I watched as he withdrew completely then plunged all the way back in with one smooth stroke. She was so wet; everything was shinning with her juice.

He fucked her slow and deep for about 5 minutes. I'll never forget the sight of his ass tensing up as he shot his load in my wife's pussy. He just laid there for a moment over her back then slowly withdrew his now limp cock (which still looked pretty big) from her pussy. I was fixated as I watched her red & swollen pussy lips just kind of stay open then slowly start to close as a huge load of his cum gushed out and began streaming down my wife's left thigh. She was still holding her panties to the side. I wasn't sure if she was waiting for the next guy or if she was just as mesmerized as I was. It seemed to just happen so fast but in slow motion. Hard to explain, this was a first for both of us.

I went for the camera. It was close by because I had been taking photos of her all day.

While I was doing that, the other guys were helping her onto a green sheet that one of them had laid next to the truck. They stripped her panties off as she lye on her back.

Her shirt was up above her tits, her feet were flat on the ground, knees bent and apart as a white stream leaked from her pussy and down onto the sheet.

She never said a word or even looked around much. She just moaned as she saw the next guy strip his pants off and crawl up between her legs. She spread them wide to accommodate his solid cock. He hovered over her for a minute and began sucking one of her tits. I saw the wedding ring I gave her on her left hand as she grabbed his cock and guided it to her wet entrance. He didn't waste any time in burying his cock to the hilt.

I vividly remember the moans and the look on her face as his rhythm picked up. He pounded my wife while I watched in amazing horror. I'm not sure how long he lasted but I do remember watching his sack convulse as he emptied his load into my wife.

I pulled out my cock which was dripping pre-cum, thinking that I was going to be next. Too slow, #3 was ready and was fucking her within seconds of #2's withdrawal. I began getting a few photos but set the camera down after just a few. I was so tuned on I could hardly keep from blowing my wad.

I fucked her after 3 hard cocks and three sizable loads. Her pussy was like velvet and surprising tight. I could feel it sucking me as I fucked her. I'm sure I only lasted a minute or two before spilling my load.

I took a picture of her dripping pussy after load #4.

We each fucked her again. I think the first guy may have gotten her a third time.

The guys went back to their camp I guess, it was late. She and I went to sleep. I awoke and fucked her again in the middle of the night (I do this all the time anyway).

The next morning she was embarrassed about the whole thing. She doesn't want me to think of her as a "whore" I don't. It's something I've always fantasized about. She doesn't like to talk about it (except when she's had a few and is in a fucking mood).

We've never done it again. I guess all the elements were just right on that night. Maybe?

hoigthay
hoigthay
12 Followers