All Comments on 'She Loves Camping'

by hoigthay

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Lets just read the tags for this masterpiece , Gang bang , gangbang, group , group sex.

Now you do know that Lit has a dedicated section called group sex , right ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Filth

Liked it.

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Hot, NOT wrong category

Loving Wives category description says "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing" and this story was all of those things. Oh I keep forgetting, when anony says 1* he's referring to his IQ of ONE. Group sex is a category more suited to UNMARRIED people having group sex IMO but authors can post a story like this one in either category at their discretion, anony doesn't get to make the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry this isnt swinging, she gets MMMMF, he cant get FMF, that isnt swinging

1* how does it feel to be married to a slutty whore? who cheats but wont let you, she gets to do guys and girls FF, but hubby just gets her skanky ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck WHORESigne

YOU don't get to make that decision either, you are just a cheap whore, not the Lit police. and despite your bullshit claims, you CAN'T WRITE FOR SHIT. put that in your head and go fuck yourself. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
What I think about this story...

What I think about this story...The worst and lowest character in the story was undoubtedly the husband...If and this is a big IF, he loved truly his wife he would never allowed what happened being she so drunk and completly without her defenses...But he let it happen because he only thought about himself and his fantasy to see her fucked by other men...And this is even more right with what he said in the end: "We've never done it again"!!! His wife never let herself be so drunk and defenseless...he never regreted his action, but instead was always ready to make it happen again...This is a real selfish man...Is she near her second divorce? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Sharedsigne

You seem to have forgotten that you took it upon yourself to determine where another author's story was posted .

I simply pointed out to a first time posting author that IMHO this story, according to the tags that many read before they actually read the story. If the author themselves attach the tags , then they would surely save themselves a lot of grief if they put it in a category where those with similar kinks would appreciate it.

If lit attaches the tags after submission then the author has no control.

I didn't read your story author because of the story tags , nor did I vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I ponder

What would she say if he happened to fuck another woman?

I mean without going out looking but some whore (just like his wife) is taking on all dicks.Oh wait she wont let him have fun. But she can whore herself out.

No this is one sided, and he is a WACC and she is a whore.

Little does he know she if fuck other guys all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, hot story

Great job!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Depressing

This might be OK if you regard women as objects not people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If thats your idea

Of marriage, you will never get rid of her... you will however get quite a few trips to the doctor... for her pregnancies and both of you getting STD shots... sounds like the good life is still ahead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drunk wife stories

I like drunken wife stories, I can totally relate. my wife Debbie after she's had 4 Long Island iced teas she'll do just about anything. I've had me and 2 of my friends had sex with her after 4 large Long Island iced teas she becomes a real slut and doesn't really remember much in the morning just that she got FUCKED hard.

Robert & Debbie from Las Vegas

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love sharing

Great husband, great friends, excellent story. xoxoxoAnnette

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
She was a very good wife

You are lucky you married a good slut wife, she will keep you happy.

To all the cock sucking annony that cry it is in the wrong category please pull the dildo out of your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cucks and sluts.

I don't find this erotic just sick.

yowseryowserover 7 years ago
The great outdoors

"She covers them when boats go by but that changes as she gets a little more intoxicated."

Wonder how many adventures begin this way?

Keep writing, ignore the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it.

My husband and I have developed a little signal we use when we are out having a few cocktails and w want to play. He tells me to "remember my low alcohol tolerance." I actually can drink him under the table, but it's a way for me to act somewhat inebriated and get a little crazy. Much like this woman I can dance and tease as well. I also can begin to get handsy with a guy (or girl) and play it off as the alcohol. We have had many great nights fucking and sucking others simply because they thought my inhibitions were lowered. Great story. Fuck the assholes who come to a porn site and complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wifes side?

Where can we find the wifes version that you mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not horrible but hard to read

I appreciate your enthusiasm but please proofread first

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Great story of a woman losing all control and agency

but man is it nice just to use them for their purpose on earth, to fuck without concern or care! I have read this story before, more detailed, under other authors names, but this is barebones and great. Shows what a completely ball-less cuck you are, no ability to push aside your lust for voyuerism, or concern for the wife, and just go all gangbang on her. Hope one of the sperms knocked her up.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wife is just a common, cheap whore. Husband, the fucking cuck, puts up with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous