All Comments on 'She Meets The New Neighbor'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ooooooooooo

Hot! well written and I liked the ending! Thanks.

fukensplooginfukensplooginalmost 18 years ago
that was great!

That was great! Wow. Can't wait to find out what happens at dinner! Also, would love to know just how much of a slut she really is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot story, but......

let me get this straight - she comes home from college, does not even say hi to her family properly, goes over to the "unfriendly" neighbor's dirty house, cleans his kitchen, bangs him AND invites him over for ribs? What zipcode does she live in please? I wanna move there.

gotwood49gotwood49almost 18 years ago
Very nice, opels

Straight, to the point...and the description of the sex was just right! I haven't gotten hard reading a story in a while, but this one did it for me. Thanks!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Excellent....

and enjoyable, well written but i expected nothing less that great when i saw who opels as the author *smile* keep up the great work and sooooo good to see something new from you opels. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yum-bolia!

So what if she doesn't say hi to her family after getting home? When hot sex with a damn hot neighbour is on the cards? Family is definately second. Kudos opels. Another great story as usual. More More More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Potential

It had potential to turn into a good romance, then out of no where they just started fucking. There was a slow build up, expecting there to be teasing.

A missed opportunity, hopefully the next chapter does this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one little thing more

I liked the image of her getting it with one knee up on a bar stool. For some reason, I kept hoping she would do the same with her other leg on the next bar stool. Kneeling on two bar stools would have her totally spread wide... Mmmm.

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Hot!!!

That was a scorcher!!! Completely and totally HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!

Haven't read such an amazing story in a while. It was HOT!!! Hoping for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
motivation

See people all you need in life for motivation is some pussy and life kicks back in

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a good story, but could have been great if there had been a little bit of sexual tension built up before he bedded her. Maybe two or three days of teasing across the fence? Thanks for a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked the speed of the story. Yes, it was fast but the flash of lust was blistering. These two really had sexual chemistry. Plus the ending hinted of more slutty encounters with Carolyn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was a crazy fast, intense story!! Where was she at when I was younger and lived out of the freezer? Hehe;)

I'd say another chapter, but that about covers everything, heh, we can imagine our own happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i enjoyed it, but...

i´m always startled when an author misuses the verbs ´to lie´, as in

´i was lying in bed´, and ´to lay´, as in ´i laid myself on top of her´. my two examples are the correct ones. look up the simple grammar, please (though it may be beyond the understanding of most folk on this site)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The critical anonymous

If you are so damn smart and really are bothered by the "VERBS" why aren't you writing here ??? Show us all how good you are writing... Moron if you don't like something don't read it... go in the corner and play with yourself which you probably do anyhow.... How are my verbs here moron ....Its 5 stars with more if they were availvable....

dukeofearl@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another hot piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous