All Comments on 'She Never Came Back'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Astonishing!

Not sure what category this belongs in. His wife suffered a fatal cancer-induced mental illness, which made her sexually compulsive and promiscuous. And everyone she comes in contact with takes advantage of her condition, including her doctor. And while she decides she must leave her husband so she can pursue her terminal compulsion, she never thinks to at least let her husband know and understand what has happened to her, until after she has died.

So on the one hand she knows she is mentally ill and out of control, but on the other hand she loves the sex her mental illness is compelling her to engage in. Do I have it right so far?

So, what was the point of the story? The mentally ill cannot be held accountable for their aberrant behavior, so its not really her choice to be a slut, so no adultery. And her promiscuity is just a manifestation of her sickness. Again, not her choice, not her fault, not her blame. So this is just a story about a woman with a cancer induced mental illness acting like a cheating whore. Isn't it kind of cruel and mean to try to make her behavior as something erotic or sexually stimulating? You might as well try to make a joke about someone with chronic diarrhea wearing diapers. She's Fucking Sick, Mentally Incapacitated!

Your fucking sick if you think this is erotic or arousing. Why not write another one about some other mentally dysfunctional young woman, who gets regularly gang banged by the staff where she is institutionalized. I'm already getting a woody just thinking about those sex scenes.

Moron.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Strange deranged story

My wife went out and never came back. Heard she did essentially the same thing tho not as over the top as this...more, much more toned down but basically the same thing. Never saw or heard from her again. I flipped out, lost everything I had...house business etc. My dog even got throat cancer and died.

I'm doing ok now 25 yrs. later but it sure did fuk me up for a long time. There were no benefits from the experience and sex has never been as good or exciting as it was then with her. Life has been a hell of a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity is right!

he wouldn't wipe his dog's ass with this, he'd lick it instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well then

That explains the blow job I got from John McCain when i tried to ask him about the new health care bill... Eesh, wasn't that embarrassing. 🤦

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb Question?

Dumber Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Only a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This fucking Keith dude is a lost cause

Asshole can't write worth shit and he is a total sicko...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quit reading when the author stated

That he didn't know anything about his parentage because his mommy and daddy divorced when he was 18.

I never even knew my father and I know more about my "parentage" than this asshat. I mean, HOLY FUCK KEITH! Use your rucking head for more than keeping your ears apart ou half-witted, knuckle dragging mouth breather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it is art not garbage

I read this nd i have never commented on folks writing..but here goes: all these negative comments kind of pissed me off. I loved te uniqueness of this story in celebrating slut wives...how is it so SICK to make her mentally ill...my favorite of these was the trailer crashing couple. i really didnt get off on these, im married and readimgthis crap in gneral on here has strained it so i try to limit it, but read a few because the inspiratio is for forgiveness and reconciliation for th betrayal.. keep writing..it is good love that it message isnt really about sex its about love and forgiveness. if ur writing as a sort f therpy or for fun or whtever keep it up and the hell with the stupid fuckers they are just whiny babies who love dysfunction nd whateer just dom listento them theyre foolish idiots fuck em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last commenter

You sound like one fucking illiterate moron. Learn how to write a comment properly or don't bother. Wow, it takes all kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- it is art not garbage.

How the hell would you know? You make about as much sense as this shit story. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
Compassion at least

Well it was good up to about the letter. A dying ex wife just put in a letter to her husband that just wants to know why, was given a blow by blow of how she was a slut and really didn't love him at all. I would think that if she loved him so much she could have talked to him at least before getting caught, allowed him to at least make a decision on the matter. It just doesn't seem realistic, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beyond stupid.

Well the author proves he can multiply. But make sense? "a single husband" that's just a start. And why does every (most) woman in this category have to be so short? After reading a few hundred of these stories I have concluded that women of less than average height are born whores.

Take some time and read some good writing. Take time to think about a story. Rewrite several times. Get a good editor. You are very productive but it's mostly crap. Slow down and go for quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three stars for repetition. Learn some new words!

Drooling drooling. Drooling. Drooling. Drooling.

See how boring that is? There must be more words to use.

Now the letter from disappeared and deceased wife delivered by the new sex partner. Seen that before!

You have a severe case of yellow fever. Understandable as I've seen hundreds of Chinese and Japanese tourists this last year and some are dam'sexy! But why always 4'10"? The ones I see are taller and not at all uniform in height.

The woman always wants to be "slut". Find another word. The guy has a hidden stash of money. Wish I had one.

These are my complaints after reading some of your work.

You can do better!

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only one word is appropriate.

Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BTB fan

I liked it. For what it's worth.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
You all may be missing the point

What if it's a parody of cheating wife stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Puzzled

There were references to her wearing pain patches. Why and for how long ?

TheKeithTheKeithalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Bad Comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
Half and half

I'm kinda on the fence about this one, on one hand the erotica was pretty good but on the other hand the concept of the story is pretty sad, i say concept because it feels like you dropped the ball a bit at writing a really good dramatic story. The mc 's wife didn't set out to be a slut most of her action where due to illness, I think the story could have been better if you had wrote more about her inner turmoil, which would have made it easier for the reader to relate more towards her as a person not just a no good cheating slut, clearly she never wanted to be this way but, in the end she was taken advantage of by those around her and pushed further into an environment which would have made it more difficult to fight against her illness, i believe most of the readers would have enjoyed the story more of we had been more privy towards her struggles instead of her just becoming a slut. Even her confession in the end made her seem like she just completely gave in this making it difficult to pity her which she definitely deserves. My second opinion comes from the mc perspective, to suddenly find out that your wife wasn't necessarily unfaithful but just mentally ill and trying to protect you from her medical bills and uncontrollable sexual rampage would probably cause a crack in even in the most stone cold of hearts, rather than instantly launching him into another intense sexual relationship it probably would have been better to focusing more on Xia slowly rebuilding and piecing a broken Mc back together through a bit of romance the hardcore erotica.

Well all in all a good story though so keep it up and don't worry to much about negative feed back some people out there just have to much time on their hands...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Who would have thought

So this nice wife had a brain tumor that set her on the path to becoming a worthless slut. I thought it was the Martian Slut Ray. The ray sounds more likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unreadable

This was so far fetched, it prevented further reading. After relating the firearms incident in the hotel, it became unrealistic.

Discharging a .357 in a hotel does not go unreported. The geniuses would have been forced to tell the police the truth, he would have been arrested somewhere on the way home, or immediately after arriving at home.

That's it; story over. The rest is fantasy B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

first i dont know if it would be possible to get such a illness like the one described in this story. If it is then it is a very sad story with the woman deserving a happier ending. story was well written cant say i enjoyed it because as i said the woman deserved a much better ending

samhoundsamhoundover 2 years ago

This change in discourse you have identified is frightening. It is fiction and a very sad story

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

@26thNC: Glioblastoma Multiforme entries in the first several sites that Google finds _all_ mention "personality changes" a a primary symptom. Since this is a tumor in the brain, its symptoms would be expected to relate to the functions of the neighboring tissue, so something near one of the nodes in the brain's sex-network might produce these effects.

That puts this in the "might be provable" category, as opposed to the Martian Slut Ray .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bullshit stupid story. One page was more than enough. Writer must be a juvenile pervert. Not even worth a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous