She Never Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

I pulled up a folding chair and sat down, and adjusted my face to her now-displayed cunt fuck-hole, level with my tongue and lips. I proceeded to give her the clit- and pussy-licking of life. No more long sessions on the bed with my head uncomfortably bent back and my nose buried in her furless belly. This was the perfect way to cause my little slutty fuck-toy-with-benefits to scream, squeal (in 2 languages) and orgasm continuously for a long time, until she passed out from pleasure.

Waiting until she regained consciousness, I then winched her quivering body until she was at my standing-up cock height. I took my long-suffering erect cock, and oh-so-slowly pressed it into her drooling-wet, dripping-on-the-floor pussy. Finally, I could see my cock-head and then my shaft disappearing into her so-willing, so-wanting body, until I ground my pubic bone onto hers. I'd never been able to be inside my Xia so deep. Then slowly out, to hold it there for a moment, and re-inserted my cock for another long, thick stroke.

I thought she was having a Gran Mal seizure, the way she heaved, twisted, grunted and talked dirty in English and Chinese, intermixed. As I picked up the pace, my hips thrust against her weight in the suspended chair, and she became a pendulum, so I didn't need to expend any extra fucking energy doing hundred's of pushups against gravity.

I heard her cry (in English), "Oh, damn. Fuck me. So deep. So hard. Ohhh, I want to be filled with your cum, let it drool outta me at the end. Smear it all over my tits and nips. Fuck Me! Bang me. Don't you dare show any mercy, bang this little Chinese slut-cunt into pieces, then cum all over the pieces. Please fuck me! I love to be up in the air. I love for you to look at my naked body, especially down into my hot cunt, where your cock is right now, railing me. Yeah, that's it. Rape my cunt. Put me upside down and fuck my ass. Fuck my mouth. Use all of my holes. Fill me with cum. Use all of me, I want it, I want it, FUCK ME!!"

I fucked her and came into her. Yes, she drooled semen down her ass crack and, in thick drops, onto the towel-covered floor.

I said, "I think that did you to a fare-thee-well, my little Chinese personal slut. Even when I was with Connie, before she became a slut, I didn't get what you just laid on me."

I added, "You wanna be a swinger and go a second time?"

Dumb question.

ā€” THE END ā€”

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers