All Comments on 'She Never Thought She Would'

by hoededoe12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 15 years ago
Oh h h..y e a a a...

Very nice! And she wasn't shaved! A puffy pussy, hair pie if you will is so.o.o sexy! Why do so many writers insist that girls shave? Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

More please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly sexually energizing

Loved the theme, the activities, and the sex. There are ao many more chapters to this absolute winner. Laura is terrific and Maryanne is perfect. Elsa is only the beginning of her transformation into a truly sexually fulfilled and energized wife.

LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Library Job interview

Her name was jane Pritchard.I was going for a job,i needed it,i am 50,she was in her 60s,I dressed in nice skirt,lingerie.When i saw her she explained that there were 16 applicants,i explained that i needed the money,she said well,you look o.k. for the job,you must wearpantyhose,i said no problem.She said show me,what,show me,you want the job,i lifted my skirt,she moved from behind her desk,i moved back,stand still if you want the job as her hands wrapped around me and pawed at my bottom.She then went over and closed the door,I pulled my skirt back down,she said if you want the job,lift it,i did,her hand moved between my legs,right to my pantyhose covered pussy,where my husband had fucked me and filled me that morning.Hmm,very warm,sit on the chair,i did,she leaned it back,and put my legs over the arm rests,her hand under my pantyhose,pulling them down,then my panties,my pussy on show.She took her blouse and bra off,leaned over me and said suck them,her big tits in my face,i hesitated,look,do as i say,the jobs yours,a finger went to my wet cumm filled pussy as i had a womens breast in my mouth for the first time as 1 of her fingers slid up and down my slit and finally one pushed into me.She pulled back,so wet,then knelt between my legs,her tongue to my stillsensitive pussy,licking,then tonguing,oh my,it felt great,i was unsure but then she stuck first1,then 2 fingers in me and as she liked i orgasmed on her face,it felt so good.She pulled back,said you start now as she continued to lick my pussy.I have since had my pussy and bottom licked and i have been penetrated by her with strap ons both in my pussy and bottom,which i have grown to like.All she asks in return is that i push my fist into her wet pussy until i drain her completely.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel

i would love to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The librarian

It's been a long time since I've gone to the library but after reading this I might just go. I know a librarian and she is a stone fox. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a chance to eat her pussy.

My pussy is soaking wet just from thinking about how good that she would taste.

She is so cute and innocent and I have fantasized many times of me being with her.

Even though I know that it's only a fantasy maybe if I go to the library I could make my fantasy come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Love this story. My wife enjoyed as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lesbian forced sex the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sexy so want to read the next part... and with her mum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous