All Comments on 'She Pays to be Fucked'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 8 years ago
In a world of poorly written stories...

finally someone understands writing and story telling. Thank you for your story and character development. You create images in a readers mind that make the story seem real and pull the reader in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
but

blonds should not write ! And this is a very good example why:

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great kickoff for your Jamaican trip

Never pays to be shy. Great story line. I'd be a liar if I said I never paid for it. Excellent. xoxoxoxo Annette

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Good example of a popular theme

There are so many stories on Literotica dealing with white women and BBC that they need to be in a separate category. You did a good job of making this one both erotic and believable.

One error stood out (I'm a mathematician). You state that Carl's penis is seven inches in diameter. This would make it as big around as the average gallon paint can. What you mean is seven inches in circumference, which is a diameter about the width of the average cell phone. Still impressive but at least it's possible. Keep writing.

Jt666Jt666over 8 years ago
Thank you

Love the build up and the way you think when writing your stories

khele2k2khele2k2over 8 years ago
Terrific story

Please do not take to heart the moron that left the anonymous comment saying "blondes shouldn't write" especially considering he spelled blonde wrong. Some people are just awful.

This was exceptionally well-written and I'm glad she wasn't married, as is too often the case with these stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, writer.

Do you have English as a first language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some errors

Overall good and builds suspense but some errors:

1. Difference in circumference and diameter!!!

2. You're American and as a Londoner I find it incredibly annoying when Americans write pretending to be Brits. We don't say awesome very much, we also definitely never say British referring to habits. There are very few British habits seeing as there are 3 countries in it so saying British habit of double negatives is like saying American habit of eating Lobster rolls...it generalises and can even be offensive. Especially when Wales and Scotland especially are striving for more devolution. I'd def rather have set it in a location you're more familiar with because it's quite distant for people who live there.

3. You're a bit shaky on how they're physically moving. One minute they're sitting, the next he's behind her and then suddenly she's kissing him and his leg's under her crotch from the front? I got a bit muddled.

Very good tension though and well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical male bull'

Don't write as a woman if you're a man!!!!!! No woman wants a 10" cock inside her!!!!! Even porn stars can't take it all because there's nowhere to go and long cocks really hurt! Girth on the other hand...! Also from behind is not good for taking big cocks, the best position is missionary with the woman's legs wide open to allow the thickness or woman on top. We also aren't crazy about giving blowjobs although some women really enjoy it, no one wants a huge cock tearing down their throat. I think this is just male fantasy for the perfect "whitey!" You also used dollars not pounds so I could tell you're not from the UK. I've I'd paid £500+ or whatever I'd hope to be treated a lot better than that insulting untender maniac. Really unrealistic seeing as if you hire someone for sex the terms are worked out before without any surprise forceful kissing or "whitey", "cunt" remarks. Really didn't enjoy that!

shytxgrlshytxgrlalmost 8 years ago
"Whitey"

I can honestly say that I have never had a black guy refer to me as "whitey" as he was fucking me. Other names, yes.

There are some women who can take it all and who get off on that name. It kind of killed it for me when I got to that part. And the pants...don't get me started on the pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Much Enjoy Your Stories

They seem to be about real people.

While a ten inch dick is certainly possible, ten inches in diameter is not! I think you meant 'circumference' or 'round', which would imply a diameter of more than three inches-still unusually large but possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Loved that she played with his bum!! More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
867 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...