All Comments on 'She Rescued Him From Her Own Sister'

by Stelmaw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
That was wonderful.

I would love to read more about this couple and how they resolve the upcoming conflict with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never know

K, you asked for comments and ideas, and said we never know, you may incorporate it. First, the (constructive) criticism. The story. I feel, was a little short. Don't be mistaken. I thought it was great. But it felt more like a chapter than a sequel. I just don't feel a story can be told in one page. It really is great. Just hope you add more. As for ideas. You may or may not know it, but you have already laid groundwork for my idea. Amelia knows Paula's secrets. She has affairs. With both men and women. What Amelia doesn't know is how much Paula looked up to her and craved her approval. Like most bullies, Paula is actually fragile. When she discovers Nate and Amelia,(of course she will), there is a confrontation. Again, like most bullies, she crumbles when Amelia stands up to her. It then comes out how much she desires her sister's attention. The inevitable revelations occur. In the end she becomes sexually submissive to Amelia. Not in the BDSM sense. Just that she really wants to please her big sister. And by extension this includes Nate. The two of them control the outwardly bitchy Paula, but always with a firm yet soft hand. Anyway that's my idea. And I do love your story. Just lengthen it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree that it's a bit short but I think this story deserves at least one more chapter hopefully longer than this one.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good

Only one basic problem, it is too short and inconclusive. The reader is left hanging wondering what happened as the author left several things that were brought up unanswered.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Hmm...short but sweet.

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 1 year ago

Keep writing. You are doing a great job so far. Both were 5's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous