All Comments on 'She Says She Loves Me'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot

Loved this story. A little about myself maybe as my wife hardly ever chums by me. We screw regularly but she has hard time getting the big o. Our way out is on vacations when I act drunk and she takes someone back to room to help me to bed but really thats just code for him to fuck her hard while I watch. We only do this on vacation and it has never gotten out of hand.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Did not like the plot

Didn't realist by was a WACC (Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold) story. Men willingly giving up their balls is not my type of story. Maybe next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just your

Just your everyday pig story told by a pig.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
This was diffferent in several ways.

This couple looked at sex in a different manner than many of us do, and it worked out really well for them. The part where he just kept watching his brother pound his wife was a little difficult for most men to read, but this couple did fine. I think it was one of Lynn's better stories, very well written, and it had a couple that worked things out just fine. Our differences is the only thing that makes us humans so much alike. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
divorce

Divorce the woman, the brother, and just get away from the entire situation, I say.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
I didn't like it much

I don't care about what Buddy and his wife feel, but don't you think Tom would feel uncomfortable to fuck her in front of him? It would have been a believable story if Tom wasn't his brother. And please learn the difference between "lay" and "lie". Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
three suggestions

divorce the bitch, disown (or shoot) the brother, and get some serious fucking therapy from a doctor who isn't a duck.

passionfever2passionfever2over 12 years ago
good story Lynn

I liked this story, a different take on sex with a third.

Not cucked, not cheating, just fun recreational sex.

If more couples that are into an alternative lifestyle would look at it this way. There would be less problems in their relationship.

I should know, mine went the other way. I cucked my husband. Now I have no husband, so to speak, only a cuckold. Not that I am complaining, just saying........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I see this writer still hates men. And she is still obsessed with pathetic wimp cuckold non men and bitch whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Actually, I gave you 5 stars. You are one of the few writers that has the W actually love her cuckold husband, and even more rare have the husband actually come through in the end and by the man the W needs.

I like your stories because while they are out there, they show people with good hearts or trying to have good hearts struggle and succeed.

Nicely, done. I hope to see more of your writing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Have to admit this writer....

...can write an aggravating fantasy. But any fool can do that, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

cuckold story=1*

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
Great story well written

At first I thought this was going to be another cuckold story, and I kept thinking that this guy could do something about his problem. Then when he did start doing something about his problem, I started cheering for him. By the end, I was satisfied with the story resolution and realized the low spots along the way made the end better.

Thank you for your contributions. This was another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some fucked up people

In this story committment to a marriage means nothing for all 4 principal players. For everybody getting fucked seems to be the only goal. Why anyone would put up with what his wife and his brother did for 5 months is laughable. How fucked up is the wife when the brothers are compared to each other in the story there is almost no difference expect for the angle of illicit sex his wife has with the brother. Why was this allowed to go beyond one time ? His wife clearly shows that she loves one thing and one thing only her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4th page rescue

The last half of the 4th page rescued this story from a 1 or 2.

He finally bests his brother in something......pussy eating

He is the one that can now make his wife cum

He gets to eat his sister-in-laws pussy(better than his brother) and have her long legs wrapped around his ears....... as well as fucking her as well as her husband. He's the best man in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trailer Trash.

Hope these inbreeds don't have kids, particularly Lynn.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

A story written by a woman hater. All the women her are brainless cunts looking for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap

I love you but I want him to fuck me!! What shit!!

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

interesting concept, I like that instead of cucking him he got help. Good story Lynn

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
5 stars

I liked the story. Well written and interesting, in addition to being very sexual.

But I was hoping he would get his mojo back at the therapists office an fuck HER for about 15 minutes! And it would have been nice to hear how he happened to cum while he was out cold. Was it a wet dream type of thing?

I'm going to look at some of your other stories next.

Maybe you could write one about why people who hate this kind of story read it anyway and then insult the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She says she loves me...

But she loves cock more. @gdjohn52, she did "cuck him" -- with him right there, knowing how she was hurting him, after promising she wouldn't. Besides, see the author's tags. Interesting and novel setup, and well written, but I'm glad I'm not married to her, and I'm glad my sister's not married to Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too many unfounded negative comments: none of LynnGKS's stories deserves less than 3 stars, quite a few deserve 5*. I GAVE THIS STORY 4 STARS

The authors has the guts & the intellect to delve into trials & tribulationd of people whose love lives are opposite of vanilla.

She writes erotic fiction where her characters go thru imaginary situations. Some of them willy-nilly accept the fact the wife has sex with others. That does not make them subhuman: they are just different.

There are sexually incompatible couples. Let them be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When I read one of her stories, all I can think about is....

LynnGKS "pumping that ass". Good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not glad

He divorced his slut wife. And beat the crap put of his brother using a baseball bat and wearing a ski mask. What? You thought he'd just put up with their crap? Horrible fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UNLIKELY IMPROBABLE IMPOSSIBLE

But I liked it. It certainly kept my attention.

I loved the solving of his problem (even though in an unlikely fashion ). And the plans to give Janice that famous champion pussy-eating ----- I just wish the author had taken me there and let me watch.

And written by a woman! No, I'm not prejudiced against women writers. When I first found a woman writer, I thought "Oh, goodie." But found them too off-the-wall, twisted, weird, dark. Hence the aversion. Hence the pleasant surprise here. Yeah, 5 stars.

Footnote. Anonymous on 8/01/12 complains about disregard for marriage vows and illicit sex. There is a "Christian Marriage Sex Site" that specializes in hot sex with a married couple only (no threesomes, etc). Why not go there? You don't belong on Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

The author should stop writing!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Brother?

Anybody but my brother. I could have probably let my wife fuck anybody she wanted too. but not my btother. I think it would have been a good story for me if not for the fact that they were brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would have have more fun reading the technical manual for a washer/dryer combo.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Killed

Cain killed Abel for less. Fragrances would be warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY.

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I had a similar situation with my young nephew he used to stay at our place every weekend for five months and i would watch him fuck my wife at least five times every Saturday night.On a Sunday morning when my wife got up to get breakfast he would get up with her and in the kitchen my wife would suck him off or let him fuck her. We all looked forward to Saturday night and loved every minute of it. All this happened 50 years ago and we are still married and very happy with our life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

this POS was just bloody awful. Childish writings.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 4 years ago
If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen...

I can't believe some of the comments I see. This is Literotica, not a Harlequin Romance novel...if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I was going to give it a four but decided on five because of the cheap shots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bullshit

bullshit she did not seem to care about his feeling when frist started fucking his brother . and i'm sorry ,what man lay;s in the same bed with his wife ,and watch his brother fuck his wife. a fucking wimp thats who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit cuck story written by a female author…,what can u expect? The female mins is incapable of normal reasoning…that’s why they need to be firmly controlled! The Muslims got it right! Marry them four at a time, keep them covered from head to toe, beat them for disobedience and keep them pregnant! That’s all that’s required to have a happy marriage! The western concept of equality and feminism have just turned the world upside down! With men becoming more feminised and cuckolds! Yuck west u suck( cock off course!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that is a selfish vile woman only thinking of her self

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

well it was written by a women, just shows how little she thinks of men.............lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a solid story. First she really loved her husband and the emotions from both if them really allowed the reader to invest. I think the brother turned out to be a stand up guy however almost to stand up taking away a little from the natural sense of territorial competitiveness of brothers but especially males. I'm not sure having the foursome at the end helped the story in any good way., just an opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous