She Says She Loves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Well it's true," I said.

"Then someone would always say," Trish continued, "'Okay gals, you gotta keep those pussies clean because day old anchovies taste fishy.'"

Trish was laughing so much she almost choked. "God! You were funny. I'm so glad I caught you – you're the world's greatest husband. The girls just lined up for you."

"I think my reputation has been exaggerated," I said. "What were you two talking about when you went into the house to the bathroom?"

"She wanted to thank me for taking care of Tom while she was gone. She said Tom needs a user-friendly pussy on a regular basis and she was afraid he might start servicing some horny bitch."

"Well if I remember correctly he DID start servicing a horny bitch, didn't he?"

"You mean me? Well yeah he did, but she meant a horny bitch that might try to steal him away from her. I was no risk."

"What else did you two talk about?"

"Do you remember a Chi-O named Nancy Morgan?"

"Nancy Morgan? No, I don't think so."

"Jesus! You fucked her a half dozen times!"

"I don't remember."

"Well you did! And now Nancy Morgan works at the Walker Art Museum and she's a friend of Janice. She told Janice about your talented tongue and Janice found that very interesting."

"Interesting?" I said, thinking once again about that beautiful hairy beaver.

"Yeah, interesting. You see Tom doesn't know how to eat pussy. She said he just sticks his tongue in and moves it around. He can't make Janice come with his tongue."

"Wow! I can't believe that! How could a guy not know how to eat pussy?"

"Oh Mr. Sex Champ! Why not? You had to learn to give me the "big O" by watching Tom fuck me. Maybe you can return the favor. They're coming over next Saturday night. She wants you to eat pussy. Tom gets to watch you for a change!"

"Jesus!" I thought, I'm gonna get that pussy pie after all.

"Did you two horny broads talk about anything except sex?"

"No. But she asked about your stamina – was it as good as Tom's?"

"What did you tell her about my stamina?" I asked.

"I said that when you were sober it was as good as Tom's."

"What did she say then?"

"She shook her head in amazement and said, 'Jesus! That's hard to imagine.' I could tell she was thinking about getting fucked by the both of you – one after the other – just like she knew I'd been getting fucked."

"And she's right!" Trish continued. "Just think about it Buddy, from a girl's perspective - that's over a half hour of getting your pussy banged like a drum – just pounded while you lay back, take it deep, relax, and enjoy it. I think back on it and it turns me on every time. She's looking forward to it – I know she is. You're gonna fuck her after you eat her pussy!"

"Well," I said, "maybe this is going to work out after all."

I kept thinking about those long legs and that hairy bush.

"You should do her like you did me last month when I was extra horny," Trish said.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Your old routine. Eat pussy with that fast tongue of yours. Bring her off and while she's still having contractions and she's helpless, shove your dick in and start to bang that pussy hard. I loved it when you did me that way, especially with your new stamina, and she will too."

"Yeah, maybe she'll like that," I said, feeling a tingle in my cock as I thought about burying my face in that lush, curly-haired bush.

"But remember," Trish said. "Sometimes when we do a foursome I gotta fuck Tom first because he can't make me cum after I fuck you and I want to cum twice."

"You're a very horny little bitch!" I said.

"Exactly!" Trish responded immediately. "This is gonna be a great foursome."

We lay there quietly for a few minutes, me thinking about that bush and Lord knows what Trish was thinking about. Then Trish reached over and started stroking my dick.

"Wanna fuck me?" Trish said.

"I just fucked you a half hour ago."

"Yeah, but I'm ready again thinking about that foursome."

"Jesus! You're a horny little bitch!"

"Yeah! Ain't you glad?"

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers