She Taught Me Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I felt her fingers envelop my shaft, never before had another person handled my cock in a sexual way and it was a sublime moment for me. I had dreamt and fantasised about this day and here it was at last. I was going to lose my virginity, not only that but I was giving it to a voluptuous, mature, beautiful woman; a woman who would take her time with me, who would unwrap each act that we enjoyed together as though each one was a gift to be cherished. I would cleave to the memory of this night with Gillian, pulling the memory from it's box often over the coming years and savouring the images, the fondly remembered textures and tastes, the scents and the sounds of her before I packed the memory away once again into its velvet lined box.

Although I didn't know at that time, she was the perfect one to show me the secrets of a woman's body, how to kiss and lick parts of her that I would never have dreamt were erogenous, how to manipulate her tender, intimate places with fingers and tongue, how to bring her pleasure and perhaps the most important lesson of the night; putting that pleasure before my own.

'You like that, darling?' Gillian's whispered question brought me back to her.

'Oh yes, Mrs Chambers,' I replied, gulping and nodding as she continued to fondle me.

'Gillian, please; call me Gillian,' she reminded me. 'Mrs Chambers makes me sound so old darling,' pouted the mature blonde. I didn't really know just how old Gillian was at the time, but I've figured it out since, my lover was 49 the afternoon she wanked my prick in that suite.

She was a fantastic 49 however, well maintained and excellently presented, and she was still magnificent when she was stood before me, stripped of her clothes, wearing just her shoes, stockings and basque. My gaze was captivated by her big, wobbling breasts as she scooped them from the cups of the basque, the areola of each as big as a saucer and her button shaped nipples were like bullets, betraying her arousal in spite of her earlier waver along the path of self confidence.

'Fucking hell,' I muttered as Gillian revealed herself in all her ripe magnificence. She had picked the definitive moment in her life in which to abandon her propriety. The years had been kind to Gillian, her breasts were pendulous but not sagging, her waist had thickened and her belly was rounded and soft, but not yet flabby. She was on the cusp of a physical decline and I hate to sound cruel or sexist, for that is not my intent, but Gillian would not be able to maintain her abundant charms for much longer, time would perhaps be her enemy.

Gillian smiled at my obscenity. 'I'll take that as a compliment,' she said, hands on broad hips.

I stood, transfixed by her near nakedness, the shoes and lingerie heightening the eroticism and fuelling my desire for Gillian. My eyes were drawn to the obvious. I had never seen breasts before, other than in pictures of course, but here were a magnificent example right before my eyes. I looked at the junction of Gillian's stocking clad thighs and took in the sight of her pubic bush. Although the hair on her head was a dyed blonde, her natural colour couldn't have been dark because the hair that barely masked her vulva was a light, smoky brown.

'Well, you've seen me, I do believe it's your turn now.' Gillian's voice brought my eyes back up to her face. 'I feel a little exposed here darling,'

With trembling hands I pulled my trousers the remaining distance down to my ankles, kicked off my shoes and stepped free. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed my tie with fingers that felt as huge as sausages and I stood in front of Gillian blushing hotly, my penis still stiff and waggling in front of me as it jutted keenly from my lower belly.

'Erm...' Gillian pointed at my feet. I looked down woodenly and saw my feet still covered by my black socks. Blushing even harder I pulled the socks off as Gillian giggled privately at my gaffe.

'I'm sorry baby,' she said in a mothering tone. 'I shouldn't laugh at you; you must be petrified. I'm as nervous as hell too... Please forgive me.'

Gillian walked towards me, breasts jiggling sexily. She kissed me again, a real, tender, lover's kiss. I was captivated as she held me and I put my arms around her body pulling her close, feeling her big, squashy melons press against my chest.

The kiss became more passionate as our bodies met, turning from a moment of tenderness to one of urgent lust. My prick, which had been on the wane, once more grew savagely hard instantly.

'Fuck,' I hissed through gritted teeth as Gillian once again took me in hand. She peeled my tight foreskin back to reveal the rounded dome of my cock head. She slowly manipulated me in her hand, pressing her breasts against me firmly and kissing me at the same time.

My senses couldn't register everything that was happening to me at once. The glorious rush from my shaft began after only a few moments of Gillian's touch. My hot seed spurted from my cock, taking Gillian completely by surprise as her basque was spattered with the thick, white goo.

'Oh!' she exclaimed as the fierce jets gushed from me.

'I'm sorry... I'm sorry,' I sobbed. I was sobbing partly from the intensity of the release my spunking cock was giving me. I'd been anticipating this moment for what seemed like an age. I hadn't masturbated since Gillian's note and I had been aching for relief.

'That's ok honey,' Gillian cooed. 'I suppose it only means you like me,' she said, my cum sliding down the cotton front of her white basque. She wiped the leaking eye of my prick against her stocking top as my semen was still leaking from me and then turned her back to me, showing the hooks that held the garment closed. 'Unhook me,' she instructed and I set about undoing the delicate hooks and eyes.

Gillian was soon naked; her stained basque, stockings and suspender belt discarded. Her shoes carelessly kicked into a corner. She took me lovingly by the hand and led me from the sitting room into the bedroom.

'You're still stiff,' Gillian pointed at my cock.

'Yes,' I replied, puzzled.

'Well you've come; I thought it would disappear. Young men are supposed to have stamina, but I didn't expect you to stay erect like this.'

I shrugged my shoulders; I had often been able to have 2 orgasms on the bounce, 3 if I was aroused enough. I wasn't surprised my prick didn't want to lie down; this was my first taste of the hitherto forbidden fruit of sex. I was excited and aroused beyond comparison and I felt I would be able to piston into Gillian's lush body for hours with my erection staying solid.

'Let me taste you.' The words stunned me for a moment.

Gillian took hold of my shaft as she sat on the edge of the bed; she pulled me close and her blonde head ducked. I felt her warm breath on my cock and then, magically, I felt her tongue glide slickly over the huge helmet, teasing it wetly before she licked the sides of my cock from tip to balls.

'My husband loved this,' Gillian grinned up at me, my penis gripped tightly in her fist.

'It's fantastic Mrs Chambers,' I groaned, reverting to the formal reference. She let it pass and returned to her task in hand so to speak, sucking on me and wanking my root at the same time.

Gillian appeared to take a lot of pleasure from the giving of it. She was making soft groaning sounds as she sucked and licked at me, sighing and breathing heavily whenever my prick was loose from between her lips. 'It's been so long,' she whispered, almost to herself as she paused in her sucking, concentrating her efforts into manipulating my thickness with her hand. 'I love it; so stiff, so thick.' Gillian kissed the tip tenderly. 'I want you inside me baby,' she said, looking upwards again and piercing me with those blue eyes.

Gillian released my cock and pushed herself back along the bed. I stood, my thick prick waving in front of me. 'Come here,' Gillian beckoned, lying on her back and spreading her thighs, and I wasted no time as I clambered onto the spongy, soft bed and knelt between Gillian's legs.

My lover's fingers parted the crinkly folds of her labia and exposed the pink opening of her sex to me, another revelation for my eyes to drink in. I watched as Gillian's fingers moved in lazy circles around and around and I saw what appeared to be a thick nub of flesh that was nestling beneath a little hood at the top of Gillian's vulva. She was paying a lot of attention to this nub, rubbing it with her the tips of her fingers, and actually squeezing it gently as though it was a small cock. Of course the fleshy nubbin was her clitoris, a part of a woman I am on intimate terms with now, but about whose existence I was completely ignorant of in those early days.

'Lick me... Oh God! Please... Lick me... I can't stand it.' Gillian was panting and groaning, her face contorting as she used the fingers from her free hand inside her tunnel, frigging herself.

I lay down, my face inches away from Gillian's body. She took hold of my face in hands that were slick with her wetness and literally pulled me against her sex. Not knowing quite what to do, I took a tentative lap at her with my tongue. I could smell the musk of her excitement and the smell and the heat of her arousal sent a surge of lust through me. It was an animal urge, a reversion to instinct. I was almost overwhelmed by the need to stab Gillian with my aching cock, to pound at her mercilessly and flood her insides with my seed.

It was at that point that Gillian began to instruct me, about how I had to keep control of my own urges and to give the woman pleasure. She taught me that the longer I was able to hold myself back, that the more I could give her with skilful use of fingers and tongue, then the greater intensity my own release would have when I reached my own climax.

Gillian's whispered instructions about where to lick and where to probe, accompanied by her sighs and moans of pleasure over the course of the following minutes and hours were an invaluable boost to my sexual education. I have used the lessons I learnt from the precious Gillian many times over the years, her words and guidance were priceless.

'My clit baby, on my clit.' Gillian's thighs were clenching and quivering, her hips rising as she arched her back, lifting her buttocks clear of the bed. I had been at Gillian for what seemed an age, my jaw ached, the little flap of skin beneath my tongue was tender from rubbing against my bottom teeth and my lips were actually beginning to chafe with Gillian's constant flow of juice.

But now I knew what was happening; Gillian had already climaxed at my oral attention, more than once, and I could feel her revving up for another. She was very vocal when she came; her choice of language had shocked me at first, the cultured, well spoken lady was replaced by a sewer mouthed slut.

Gillian's climax hit her as I tongued her clit hard, as she'd instructed me to do at this point earlier on during our session. 'Fuck...Oh Fuck!' she cried out. 'That's so good... Oh yes, so good. I'm pissing cum... You lovely bastard.' Gillian shuddered, her eyes squeezed tight, her nipples puckered with desire as her big breasts wobbled, her orgasm surging through her quivering body.

Still panting and with her chest and face flushed from the exertion, Gillian pushed her body underneath mine until I was lying full length on top of her. Her make up was destroyed, her hair in ruins, she looked to be the epitome of wanton sluttiness, a woman desperate for cock. I pushed myself up on extended arms and looked down at her as, with single minded determination, Gillian reached down between our bodies and guided the head of my prick to her opening.

My moment had arrived. I paused, feeling the heat from Gillian's body and, with a simple push; I slid into her welcoming, liquid core.

I was finally inside a woman, the feeling was sublime as I slid deeper and deeper, and her insides parted as I cleaved her with my cock.

'Yes!' she hissed, her voice filled with the satisfaction. 'It's been so long Simon. Four years since I've had a cock. God... I've missed it more than I knew.' My lover whispered to me before she began to move her hips beneath me. 'Come on... Fuck me,' she was using the obscenity again. 'I want you hard and fast lover. Pound my cunt. Come on... Fuck me.'

I was shocked by her choice of phrase, but was turned on by the contrasts within this creature. Demure, polished and refined in public, and a harlot when intimate.

I did as she commanded. I pulled my thick cock almost free and then slammed back into her, our bodies slapping together. I hooked Gillian's legs high over my shoulders and continued to bang at her, altering the angle of my penetration so the friction from my pistoning cock was different with each stroke. It was a good technique; Gillian went berserk, her fists gripping the bed sheets, pulling the bed apart as we fucked. She raked her nails down my back, opening bloody welts along my body. I would carry those scars for weeks, a constant reminder, and a trophy from my night with Gillian.

It didn't take long before Gillian was winding up for another climax. I was using one hand to maul at her breasts as I fucked her, occasionally lowering my face to her soft tit flesh and suckling her distended teats.

'I'm going to come Simon,' she wailed loudly. 'I'm... Going... To... Fucking... COME!!'

'Mrs Chambers, oh fuck...' I groaned as I felt Gillian's insides twitch tightly around my cock and, as my heaving lover climaxed around my prick, I pumped my seed into her body.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt me gushing into her. 'It's so hot! I can feel you coming,' she smiled up at me from the pillow before throwing her head back and emitting a long, drawn out groan.

Her orgasm subsided and my cock stopped spitting. I pulled out of Gillian's body and saw the shaft of my cock covered with the goo of our combined outpourings. Gillian was perspiring as she lay inelegantly on top of the ravaged bed, legs thrown wide, her pussy oozing.

My cock was still stiff, the sight of Gillian in such a bedraggled state merely stoked the fire of my desire and I wanted more of her. 'Jesus,' she blasphemed when she saw my unflagging prick. 'Where do you get the stamina? You're insatiable.'

I grinned at her. 'I want to fuck you more Mrs Chambers,' waving my sticky cock at her. My confidence had grown ten fold and I wanted to have my glorious lover impaled on my shaft again.

Gillian heaved herself upright on the bed and then rolled over, resting on her elbows and knees, her big, well rounded backside high in the air. 'From behind; take me from behind.' She wriggled her hips seductively at me in invitation.

I needed no second bidding, kneeling behind her I pushed my cock head at her vulva and split her sticky labia as my prick invaded her body once more. 'Ah!' sighed Gillian as I gripped her broad hips tightly, digging my fingers into her flesh as my stiffness probed deeply.

There was less sensation this time, probably because Gillian's cunt was greasy with my first load of spunk, but it still felt gloriously hot and I could feel her internal muscles squeezing me as I fucked into her.

Gillian was pushing back against my thrusting, her buttocks wobbling as we slapped together. I crouched low over her back and reached below so I could hold her heavy, swinging tits in my hands. I cupped the heavy globes in my palms, savouring their weight. The tempo of my thrusting increased as my ardour grew and I mauled and squeezed at Gillian's breasts, the soft flesh spilling out of my hands as I tried to contain them in my grasping fingers.

'Fuck me like a bitch... Go on fuck me,' Gillian was building towards yet another climax. 'Squeeze my tits and pound my cunt,' she was swearing again. The obscenities pouring from her in such cultured tones turned me on to fever pitch and I was close to coming too.

'You like that, don't you; you fucking slut.' I responded to Gillian's filth with some of my own, leaving her breasts and slapping her wobbling arse cheeks.

'Yes! Yes! I fucking love it!' she cried, pushing back against me with more force now.

I smacked Gillian's bottom several more times until it glowed pink and then I couldn't contain myself any longer. I gripped her hips tightly and pushed my cock deep, as far as I could manage into her accommodating body. My spunk poured out of me again and I sobbed with the pleasure of it as I filled my lover's already sopping cunt.

Gillian came with less vehemence this time and slowly slid down to the bed as her climax died down, with me lying on top of her full length.

She rolled from under me and onto her side, looking at me tenderly. We kissed gently as we both took a few moments to recover. My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was finally wilting, shrivelling to its normal size. My prick was tender from the furious pounding I'd been giving Gillian and it was a little red and inflamed.

'How do you feel?' Gillian asked concerned, obviously knowing she had taken my virginity.

'Fantastic,' I replied. 'Absolutely fantastic; you are so beautiful...' My voice trailed off. No words were really adequate for what I was feeling.

I think I was falling a little in love with the mature Mrs Chambers. She still has a hold over me; even to this day, years later and if she hadn't disappeared from my life the next day I fear that she would have become an obsession. As it was I was perhaps more upset than could have been expected by her departure, perhaps I was a little over sensitive, but my first time was certainly memorable and I do owe Mrs Chambers and enormous debt of thanks. I marvel still at the timing, all the factors involved that caused the fates to conspire together in such a way that meant that such a divine woman picked that time, picked me for her moment of madness.

Gillian, perhaps sensing that I was a little over emotional, giggled and leapt out of bed as spry as a schoolgirl. 'Let's take a bath,' she suggested. 'I need to bathe,' she continued as she ran her middle finger along her pouting labia in an act of lewdness that caused my cock to twitch again.

We spent a happy half an hour splashing in the steaming, scented water of the huge bath tub I took every opportunity to feel Gillian's soft, white skin, soaping her magnificent breasts, rinsing them clean and then kissing her wet skin.

By the time we towelled dry with the thick, soft towels provided by the hotel, my cock was once again showing signs of interest at Gillian's newly scented nakedness. 'Down, boy,' she laughed when he saw my arousal. 'Let's eat; I'm famished. Then we can come back and you can fuck me again and again with that lovely, untiring prick of yours.' Gillian kissed me and gave my tender cock a gentle squeeze before she turned and left me standing docilely in the warm bathroom.

After a romantic dinner at a nearby restaurant Gillian and I were sat on our original chesterfield in the hotel bar. My enchanting host had downed about three quarters of a bottle of white wine and was pleasantly intoxicated. She was draped across me on the sofa, uncaring whether or not we were seen and the close proximity of her had my cock uncomfortably stiff within the confines of my trousers.

'I can feel Mr Stiffy,' Gillian grinned at me, the wine making her giggle. 'Take me upstairs and fuck me,' she continued, whispering into my ear.

We went back up to her suite and no sooner had the door closed than Gillian was kissing me passionately. I had a feeling of déjà vu, the circumstances were a repetition of our first entry into the suite earlier that afternoon. The difference now, however was that I had grown in confidence and was returning my lover's kiss eagerly.

I ran my hands over Gillian's voluptuous curves, cupping her breasts and squeezing her buttocks as my cock threatened to burst free from its prison.