She Taught Me Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss; this time I was taking control. I led Gillian to the bedroom and slowly undressed her, kissing her skin, as each glorious part of her was unveiled. Once she was nude, Gillian stood completely at ease under my scrutiny, her hands on her broad hips as she thrust her mons forward, almost arrogantly, as though challenging me.

I took up the challenge and stripped hurriedly, once again my thick penis jutted stiffly in front of me, as though sniffing the air expectantly.

I licked Gillian to a noisy climax; using my newfound skills that Gillian's earlier coaching had shown me. Before the tide of her orgasm had had time to recede I licked and probed at her sopping sex once more to bring her to yet another peak. I used my tongue and fingers on her hard clit, pushing them deep into her opening as I strove to satisfy my lover.

I positioned Gillian on the bed so that she was lying on her side, with me then taking up a position behind her. I pulled her hips into me and introduced my prick to her opening from behind. Gillian gasped as I fed my iron hard cock into her, and I paused for a moment before I began to slide in and out. The graceful curve of Gillian's spine and the line of her hip captivated me as I fucked into her as we spooned.

I kissed the back of Gillian's neck and was rewarded by her deep, throaty growl of contentment. 'Oh yes baby, that's so nice. Make love to me... Please, just love me.'

I probed deep into Gillian's body as I took her gently and slowly. I was savouring the sensations along my shaft as I made sweet, tender love to the woman who had initiated me into this heady realm.

I had a sudden urge to increase my thrusting when Gillian held herself up on her elbow. I could now reach under her and touch her big breasts. I mauled once again at Gillian's ample tits and I began to pump into her harder and faster, feeling the softness of her globes in my hands.

'Fuck, Gillian... You're fucking tight on my cock,' I groaned. I had dropped the 'Mrs Chambers' by now and was getting used to calling her by her Christian name. I began to bite at the nape of Gillian's neck as my lust for her grew and I wrapped my arms around her torso so I could pull her more sharply onto my thrusting cock.

'Yes... It's good... Pound me. Go on; fuck me. Make me come.' Gillian was becoming more and more excited as we writhed together on the big bed. She opened her legs, throwing her thigh over mine. Now she had easy access, and could reach down between her legs to manipulate her clitoris manually. I could feel her nails catching on the underside of my cock as she fingered her herself frantically.

When her third climax began I felt Gillian's cunt contract around my cock again, and I spunked yet another load of my semen into her. I grunted like I was wounded as my pulsing cock spat jets of thick goo against Gillian's womb and I grabbed her wildly swinging tits as I poured my love into her.

Gillian and I made love for most of that night, sleeping when the dawn's early light brushed gently at the heavily curtained window. My stamina hadn't diminished throughout the night and I came twice more during the course of our lovemaking. The final time of coming I covered Gillian's face and breasts with my diminishing volume of semen and I felt it's sticky wetness against my chest, Gillian cuddling close into me as we eventually slept.

My stomach was sinking with despair when I stood on the station platform later on that afternoon. Gillian waved at me as the big diesel engined deltic locomotive powered its train of carriages south, taking Gillian on towards London and away from me forever.