All Comments on 'She was a Better Man than I'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks, your description saved me time:

When an author writes "What could be more sexier..." in the description of their story, you can tell, without wasting any of your time, that they can't write for shit. I appreciate that fact that you advertise your mediocrity so blatantly. I don't like to waste my time on poorly written crap, so being able to see that, and keep on skimming for what might be a decent story is a refreshing and unexpected reward. "What could be more sexy..." or "What could be sexier..." might have sucked me in only to be disappointed, but "What could be 'MORE SEXIER' ..."? That assures any prospective readers that this person's writing skills suck dog cock. Keep on fucking up your grammar on the first thing a reader encounters, please. I mean it, please. Keep on saving me time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What could be more sexier than a girl with a penis

Uhh, almost anything.

barron409barron409over 14 years ago
great story

i hate these idots that coment like the first three , if u are not into this do not read it and waste everyone's time that enjoys a very hot story.

And i think angie is very very sexy and would love to spend a weekend with her, and I AM NOT GAY

kept up the good stories , if they are stories or keep up the writings of real happenings

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 14 years ago
Nice and sexy

Well told sexy tale of the forbidden fantasy. Good stuff.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 14 years ago
Anonymous cowards.

Story itself was crap, but not the worst I've read on here. As for the bashers well, notice how the haters are always anonymous? Never have the balls to post under a name? 'Nuff said.

And to the guy defending the story, no, you're NOT gay if you like a girl with a penis because SHE'S STILL A GIRL!!!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
really hot

What a nice story, we aren't all ready to quickly move on, you'll find another

dilberthtmldilberthtmlover 10 years ago
HOT

I would not mind meeting someone like Angie <3

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Not much detail

By the time the story got around to the sex, it was over in a couple of sentences.

The sentence beginning with "By Monday, I was in love..." implies that they were together over a weekend, but the starting day is never mentioned. Was it Friday they met? Saturday? What happened from the first sex act through to Monday that made Ross fall in love with Angie?

When it comes right down to it, there was too much left unsaid for this to be considered to be a complete story.

And based on the title, how exactly was Angie a "better man" than Ross? That was never mentioned. Usually in a TS story, that implies that the girl is better hung than the guy, but that didn't appear to be the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What was sexier?

How about just about anything? Stupid, nasty story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is there an Angie for me? Too short of a story.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

This story could easily be made into multiple chapters. I’d love to be able to read more about Angie and what happens to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous