She was Always the Evil Twin... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Megan to stop. "Are you all right?" She asked, with some concern in her voice.

"I'm... I'm fine. It's nothing!"

"Okay. If you insist. But we are going to talk about it later."

"It's nothing!" Lily insisted.

"Lil," Megan suddenly became stern. "I'm your twin. If you don't want to talk about it now, then we won't. But I've known you long enough to know your "shit scared" voice. We're talking about it eventually." "O-okay. Okay," Lily said, starting to tear up a little.

Megan reached down and dried her tears away. "Shh shh shh shh... You'll be fine. Here, let me get rid of those tears!"

Without any warning, she turned round, leant across her sister's body and buried her face deep into her pussy. Lily's gasp reverberated around the room. As she started to lick, Megan quickly swung her leg across Lily and lowered her crotch down to within reach of her sister's face. Lily, remembering her instructions, quickly started licking.

At once, Megan began to feel just how inexperienced Lily's tongue was. It was all over the place -- it didn't glide up and down, or move in any particular pattern. Even when she intentionally went for the clitoris, there was no order to it. It just moved randomly, like someone had opened a window and let her tongue flap around in the breeze. There was no way she was going to orgasm.

That didn't mean she wasn't enjoying it, though. In fact, it felt very nice. She let out a satisfied sigh at the buzz she was getting between the legs. It was getting her very worked up. She'd have to masturbate later.

Circling and gently suckling on Lily's clitoris with her own tongue, Megan inserted her index finger into Lily's pussy, and pushed it in as far as it would go. Then she started to curl it inwards, until she finally found what she was looking for... the sweet spot.

When she made contact with it, Lily practically jumped. It felt weird having that part of her touched by someone else, never mind her twin.

Emboldened, Megan began to pump her finger furiously in and out, her tongue now launching a full-on assault on the clitoris.

Lily stopped licking her, and started uttering loud, almost feral moans and cries. She attempted to return to her task, but couldn't. Instead, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, as the stimulation intensified.

Megan's fingers sped up. Holding Lily by the hips to steady herself, she could feel her sister tensing up and arching her back a little in response to the stimulation.

Gradually, the noises got louder, and louder. She was on the verge of cumming.

Without dropping her pace, Megan raised her head up and shouted back. "Cum for me, Lil! Let me hear you scream!"

Lily didn't need telling twice. She began to openly scream in ecstasy as the orgasm built closer and closer to climax.

Then she went over the edge.

To Megan's surprise, Lily turned out to be a squirter. A small jet of girl juices hit her in the face, and she had to pull her head back as more began to shoot out, making quite the mess on the bed. It wasn't a large amount, but it was enough. This wasn't something she was expecting.

However, it was quite hard to think about it at the moment, because Lily's writhing beneath her, and ear-shattering screams that were reverberating around the room, were too distracting!

She quickly pulled herself off and moved to one side, as Lily's orgasm continued to rock her.

After a minute or so, it subsided, and Lily slumped, exhausted, back into the bed.

Megan moved back up, and lay next to her.

"Well? How was that? You enjoy it?"

Lily was too breathless to answer. So Megan put an arm around her, and held her close.

"I think you enjoyed it. And you know what? So did I."

"M-Megsy?" Lily uttered.

"Mmm?"

"Did... Did that really just happen?"

"It did indeed, sis. It did indeed."

"But it... it felt so much like a --"

Megan silenced her with a kiss.

"Sh sh sh sh," she whispered, cradling her sister in her arms. "Don't talk. Let's just lie here." She looked out of the window opposite her, into the night sky.

"Let's just lie here and enjoy this."

12