All Comments on 'She Woke Me With A Kiss'

by Bundu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oops

"assent" agreement

"ascent" upward movement.

two different words.

BunduBunduabout 9 years agoAuthor
Oops indeed!

Many thanks for pointing that out, an accidental spelling error that evaded the editing stage. I hope it did not detract too much from the reading. If anyone wishes to help editing, feel free to message me directly.

-Ripley--Ripley-about 9 years ago
Erotic from the start

Thank you for sharing, Bundu. The story grabbed me from the start and held my attention as you built the tension. Well done! I love a long and drawn out tease. And as your first posted story, it is impressive. I look forward to more!

Finding good editors is hard and even then, the occasional error can slip through. I caught a couple on my last story at the last second, after I proofread it twice and had two editors check it. We do the best that we can and hope the readers understand.

BugattiTBugattiTabout 9 years ago
Wow

I'm not usually into sex from the start but I honestly must say I didn't know I held my breath from the beginning of the story not until I exhaled at the end. It's really really lovely. Hope to read more exciting stories from you. Thanks for sharing.

BunduBunduabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Ripley, that is praise indeed from an author I have just discovered but greatly admire. I only hope I can learn to develop characters as well as you can. The bar is set high.

BugattiT - many thanks, I am pleased I was able to hold your attention from the get-go.

jheenabeenajheenabeenaabout 9 years ago
Thank you

This is such sexy writing done so well.

BiSapphyrBiSapphyrabout 9 years ago
Sensuous

Wow...perfect balance of explicitness and sensuousness. Beautifully written and hot!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

This story is like poetry in motion...rhythms of a sweet sexual movement Words that burn in climax Chills in aftershocks yet lingers like a goodbye kiss - you touch your lips close your eyes Breath in Exhale - damn this story is gud.

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago
nicely done!

That was one of the most beautiful lesbian lovemaking stories I have ever read. When I got to the end I wished there was more but I felt satiated as the ladies in the story did. Damn! I'm still reeling from how good this story was. Please keep writing, maybe u could write another chap if and when u get time so we can get a chance to know the characters more and read about more hot sex. Thank u for this!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

There's no better way to wake up than with kisses like these. What a titillating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous