All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Peta82Peta82about 11 years ago

Hi I really love this story can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good!

The more I read this story, the more I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

To use an old country saying, you're still cooking with hot grease! Love, care, support, over coming bad guys, intrigue..... keep it coming.

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
loved the chapter

Loved the Chapter and can not wait to read more

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Seems like everyone is learning:)

I really like this story, can't wait for another chapter!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Good stuff

Margaret may be mistaken about Levin's feelings toward her; he just might surprise her.

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Enjoyed....

While the content as always was good, I couldn't help but notice that this chapter didn't flow quite as well as some of the previous ones have. It seemed a little choppy, which made it a little more difficult to read. I don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi or anything, but it really does make a difference in the way things read. Otherwise, it was good. I'm glad that Kyra and Malcolm have acknowledged their mates and that BJ and Julianne have mated. I'll be interested to see what happens with Margaret and Levin next.

KittybalooKittybalooabout 11 years ago

Loved it. Keep writing.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Better Still

Something inside your writer brain seems to have gone click w/this story. Each chapter really is better than the previous. Now having gushed over you let me tell you what I liked about tis chapter. I'm looking forward to the births so I can see Nicky again. I can't wait the birth of the new pups cause if the dads are this nervous now it can only get funnier. The way BJ and Juli got together was great. When she ask him to shift all the pressure was off BJ and there relationship took it's final step. And then finally Kyra and Malcolm have finally stated how they feel about one another.

Job/chapter well done and I look forward to the next installment of "She Wolf".

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Always getting better

Each chapter has continued to improve. Really enjoy the story and I am glad I stuck with reading it thus far. <3 keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

I agree with a previous writer, each chapter adds greatly to the story. I look forward to a chapter where Nicky brings her son to the compound and they are introduced to Nina & Celia's children.

Blessings,

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
3 stars...serious confusion needed proofing

This installment I gave 3 stars, " A man was with her mother, and Kyra rushed to embrace the man." Kyra was in a different state at this point the character referred to was Julianne. Also earlier Celia stated that they were going to have another son, but now they refer to a daughter. I usually totally ignore typos and things that need correction but this is effecting the plot line.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
Redheaded.....

Celia never said she was going to have a son. Blaine was the one who said they were having another son. If you had paid attention to a paragraph or two below that, you would have noticed Celia said, "She..." when referring to the baby.

Ir2r.... *smiles* Another really good chapter. Now I'm on to the next chapter... *grins*

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
good stuff

I hope there are another 43 chapters

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I love it ,I like the Quotes at the begging I think that Jules Mom is going to be with the lawyer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES