All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 09'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago

This was another fantastic chapter. I'm glad that the wolves are slowly learning ton accept Gernick as the mate to one of the pack members.

HonourHonourabout 11 years ago
One of the best

This story has improved with each page and will go down as one of the best on site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i dont want it to end

I have so enjoyed this story

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 11 years ago

This story is awesome , I love the way things are playing out. I can't wait for the rest of it, I hope they can tell Julianne's mom what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All the angst is winding down.

Pretty bows all over as you tie up all the threads of conflict you created. I'm a complete sucker for HEA and I see it shining on the horizon.

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

So glad that Nicky and the baby are OK and it looks like healing and true forgiveness is on the horizon for Gernick. Although, I'm a little worried about the mention of the council demanding to see him all of a sudden. That seems a little odd. I'm also thrilled to hear that you're planning to continue on with more stories about these characters. I've very much enjoyed getting to know them. I'm intrigued as to why Julianne's mother has suddenly shown up unannounced, and I can't help but wonder if she doesn't already know who and what the pack are. I'm looking forward to seeing how you plan to end this particular story.

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
5 plus stars

I love this story and can not wait to read more I love the theme of reconciliation. glad that everything is good with Nicky and the baby are good. Very much looking forward to the next chapter

RheamistressRheamistressabout 11 years ago

I got a feeling that Margaret knows more than she is saying.. :)

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Yeah!!!

I do like a happy ending, but I can see where possible conflicts might arise. This was a fun story and I am glad that I discovered your work. It was insightful to show us that the baby felt his parents conflict and therefore felt insecure when his father had to make that trip. You have shown us sensitivity from characters that might seem insignificant because of their youth. You've shown us that there is clarity in simple things. When you hurt a family member it radiates out. Everything is connected and everyone feels the discord and is fearful of loss. Julianne's mom and the council give me pause, there is something there. I am glad that Gernick saw and felt what his arrogant single mindedness produced. I think I get him though. Claus stated that he has always been hated, so it was not a new feeling, but wow what a lonely existence. Still people have come from worse. LOL Glad that folks demanded that he buck up so to speak. He had to earn his family. This story really caused me to think a lot about folks and why they do what they do. Well done. Hope to read more. If Gernick had to play with Jonathan and his girl cousins I would not be mad. It is fun to see stuffy cranky adults attempting to amuse the children they love. Thanks for the fun.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
All Three Survived

Garnick, Nicky and Johnathon all survived and that's really good news. I love how the problem w/the birth was John not being quite ready to enter the world. And the healing between Garnick and Nicky has started, of course Nicky started to realize the love Garnick had for before she passed out in the last chapter. And the pack is also starting to heal in more ways than one. They have Nicky and her mother back along w/now John. And they see the love Garnick has for Nicki it's just going to take some time for the anger at Garnick to dissipate. And now we have a new couple who are mates although at this point only Claus knows of it, but Mrs. Valdez does feel something because she got upset when she thought Claus was leaving w/Garnick.......this is a great chapter and I look forward to the next as always.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
TRULY AMAZING

I MUST AGREE WITH FEFE428. THIS IS A TRULY AMAZING STORE WITH ISSUES WE CAN RELATE TO IN REAL LIFE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

dpc2964dpc2964about 11 years ago
I NEED MORE!!!!!!

This is one of my favorite story lines. I can hardly wait for the next part.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
Liked this chapter!

Babe-

Your editors need to tweak just a tad tighter. It's the small things like sir name...

It's surname when referring to one's last name. No biggie, but some times

these small technical errors can disrupt the flow of thought you are trying to

convey. Just a wee bit of tweaking....love how you put Gernick's feet to the

fire with the women....as it should be....lol..lol.

Looking forward to what you do with Claus and Amerie....Kyra and Malcolm and so looking to when BJ and Jules make their baby.

Oh yeah ......bring it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cool story

I like how Gernick is referred to as a bonehead and crabby. Its like referring to Genghis Khan as a little scamp.

And the parts where he stoically says that he'll "earn their forgiveness" and basically does nothing ..... and they forgive him.

Its like an episode of care bears with a vampire as a guest appearance :).

And the guys are funny to. If he hurts her again ill kick his ass. Lol sure. They'll do next time what they did this time ... nothing .

Its funny in a story full of vamps and were wolves the most fantastical thing is the complete but quick changes of people characters.

She hates him 2 paragraphs later ... oh i wish he was here.

They hate him .. next page .. come on over and live in our house *hugs*.

He's an evil monster .... oh wait no hes just being a "know-it-all" ... lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm, I liked the story....

But and yes, I'm sorry, there is a but it felt as if it was written along the lines of a report, factual, this happened, then this happened, soon, this happened. There was little description and personally, I need it, it feeds my imagination and pulls me along with you. Thank you for writing this because even written like this I still empathised with the characters. I did wonder what happened to the rest of the pack, we never really heard from them

Sue

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
you left out the part when Nicky meets her name sake

too much to do about Gernick he should have died and the pack would absorb Nicky.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
My patience has paid off...

This chapter is a vast improvement... I would say your writing is getting better... you go girl!!! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES