All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 10'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

I still want more. It ended too soon. Please start the next story quickly. We need to know what else happens within the pack as well.

5 Stars *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your missing out a big part of the story

as usual you are a great writer and you have summed up the endings for the pack life but there are still a lot of unfinished business, e.g. with kyra and malcom...................

that is a story i am itching to see u write so i now what became of them and when did they mate, challenges they faced etc

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
Sorry to see

that this story has come to an end. Loved it and am looking forward to reading more of this wonderful world you have created. Please post more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

love the story ,definitly hope you do more with it .

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
YEAH!!!!

I really liked this story. It makes me feel good. I am sure the council will have issues, that is the way of politics and hatred. I can't wait for Gernick to kick some vampire ass!!! And just wait till Nina finds out someone is trying to hurt the Vamp she hates, HA! It will be on and popping!!! All the wolves lining up to protect their Vampire family. The council will not know what just hit them. Can't wait. Maybe the truce after the slaughter will be, I won't bother you if you don't bother me. Or mess with us and meet your demise. LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for this!!!!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
It will continue.

I decided instead of trying to write everyone's story in one book, i can give each couple their own story. I have already started Gernick, Nicolette, and their challenges. So it will post soon. Check my bio for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A really good story but....

I really did enjoy this story and I look forward to reading more of you work but, you rushed things a little. situations were resolved a little too quickly, with characters changing their positions and resolving their conflicts from one sentence to the next. You could draw out the conflicts through a few more sentences without making the story too long.

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 11 years ago
Thank u

It is a great end to a wonderful story, no loose ends. I will kp checking for ur new developments.

MizTMizTalmost 11 years ago
The Not So End

With the promise of more to come this really isn't the end. You did a great job of not only tieing up loose ends but showing that the future is bright and exciting. I never would have figured from chapter one of a woman on the run w/3 small children that you would have brought us this far. It has been a wonderful journey and I'm looking forward to the next.......

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing this wonderful emotional story. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and I am defenitly gonna be on the lookout for more work from you.

willerileywillerileyalmost 11 years ago
2 Rushed, 2-Dimensional & 2-Derivative

This story was just okay. Appreciate the fact that the author did grow from chapter one to ten but feel that this author should be more imaginative & create a more personal mythology for her vamps & weres.

Or practice technique. Even in chapter ten scenes consist of character a moving to location x and what occurs there. Stories are full of words on a page that paint a coherent scene that expresses character thru conflict and emotions thru dialogue. W/this story it was hit or miss.

The reader can only experience the reality that is presented to them. Believability Is achieved when enough is described & experienced to set the stage for more conflict.

Overall, this story felt more like scattered snapshots. Snapshots that could be shuffled in a variety of ways to tell a variety of stories.

2275jr2275jralmost 11 years ago
the writing was what i had come to expect from you that being really great.

many times before i have said this kind of story is not my cup of tea.

but i have to say , you wrote it like many others . with a passion . putting words that set the story alight. for that i read it. you some time surprise me with the out standing way you write . and the amount of different kinds of story your pen has written . your becoming a great writer in your own right .

well done you. i think now was a good time to move forward with a different kind of story. even so im sure it will be what i and others have expected from you . cant wait to see thats to follow this one . thank you for the read. j

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
LOVED IT

OK. SLOW THINGS DOWN A BIT AND ADD A FEW MORE DETAILS. I LOVED THE STORY BUT U RUSHED IT A BIT BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD DOWN TO THE LAST WORD. I'LL BE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT SAGA TO BEGIN. GOOD LUCK.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward

You did wrap things up quickly, but it was very nice.

You didn't stay at the party too long which made

it a neat little package.

The next segment ought to be pretty interesting with Gernick wrestling the Council.

Thanks

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Great story

And great new paths to explore from this one. I will happily read them when you write them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story that could have GREAT.... Pity

This story has all the hall marks of a potentially excellent saga.... But it shied away from certain issues.... The abuse of Nicolette, the history of the main protagonist, the realism of anger and hatred and in my book the idea that everything can be fixed and overridden by the mate bond. In so doing demoted itself. I personally believe you a potentially excellent story here but if I were you see if you can get milkothebaby,molkkelke, or whitesabretooth to edit you. Good luck.

sunshine1972sunshine1972almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I just have one question: Who is Marisol's parents? You say that she is BJ's cousin and that threw me for a loop. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@sunshine1972

Not BJ's cousin, Benny's. Benny is Celia and Blaine's son and Marisol is BJ and Julianne's adopted daughter.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

They are both BJ since the are both named after the same man. BJ is named after his father and little Benny is named after his granddad.

Iread2relax

Please consider finding some one to read through your story before you post the chapters as they will pick up all the small errors these stories are so awesome it is a pity there as so many tiny errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done!!

hi,

I have just finished reading the whole series and I loved it...

in this chapter I love how you added the orphaned children because it also gave us a little look back at how BJ remembers what happened when he was young before they found the Loess Pack.

I have enjoyed reading your work and I can't wait to read the run off stories tooo :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Writers Talent

You have a writer's talent. Over all the story was amazing. I think it could have been longer. You rushed a good little bit of the story. But it was still beautifully written. The heart of the characters show true love for their family. And differences don't matter. I'm looking forward to reading the next story series.

mary666mary666over 10 years ago
just wow

Amazing story. I ve enjoyed it a lot. you are very talented.

Thanks!

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for a wonderful story. I lost a loved one yesterday and needed a world to escape to so that I could give my mind a break from reality. I read all of this series today and plan to read the other series you've added to this world in the future. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excelent Story

Really Really Good story but seriously , how is Gernick still alive. He keeps saying he will "earn forgiveness" but other than saying sorry he doesn't actually do anything to earn it. "ah but you cant leave a mother and child alone" with the pack around her you absolutely can. You don't hurt the people you love if you can help it. No if and no buts.And he did..... a lot. I am a huge fan of happy endings, but in this case the monster causes pain and devastation for and gets away with a "aah poor vampire feels bad". Then .. oh happy families time. Its a bit sad that everyone he hurt doesn't actually get any justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2

Except the cliché plot and holes in said plot. The spelling (which could have been fixed by a simple spellcheck), unnatural speech, horrible character development and poor description of the surroundings made this a not so enjoyable read.

It should be rewritten with one or more editors to improve the quality.

I give this story a 2 on average.

NaughtybjspankgothbikergirlacadienneNaughtybjspankgothbikergirlacadienneover 9 years ago
Thank you!

I dont vote very often but i gave you a five star rating , for 2 reasons , one your whole story was really good and 2 you actually gave it an ending ... Most stories dont have one really worth being called an ending ! I will be reading more of your stories i like your writing style :) :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh wow

This story is absolutely purrfect. Going through emotions with everyone and it kept me going until the end. Absolutely a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a great story

The idea.is good, but it is so poorly written it was a chore to get through. I dont understand the high rating. This story read like a book report written by a child. Again a good idea but completely lacking in depth. It related what happened but gives no real feel for why it happened. Gernick has done absolutely nothing to earn forgiveness but is forgiven by everyone? At no point does one feel sympathy. Adults know that abusers torture and kill people they say they love. Gernick simply saying he is sorry and he loves Nicky in no way earns him sympathy, maybe therapy, but not forgiveness. In the future if you are going to make one of your character a complete bastard you HAVE to spend as much time proving he has changed. Stories require a willing suspension of disbelief. You have to give readers reason to belief the bastard has changed or you will leave us with a lingering desire to see him gutted. This desire ruins the story's ending.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Wow I wish it was longer

thanks for the entertainment .I really had a good time . I feel sorry for those who feel the need to bash you over grammar,spelling and such then insult the work as if they had paid for it. The entire idea was new and exciting I wish the 3 children and Nina who were exposed to the vampire blood exhibited some powers that the other wolves did not have .That I think was a big mistake leaving out of the story .

you are a very creative person . I love reading your work .. that is what gets the ratings so high .

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it

You my friend are a very good writer. and i have loved every thing i have read so far.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 5 years ago
Well it is over

I really feel you ended it too quickly. You needed to take a bit more time with Lakota and Raina and Margaret and Levin. Yes I know, but they were becoming part of TWO packs. Your characters, the main story and all of the off-shoot stories were great, but you still need another editor. Not to replace the one you have, but to add to it. Please keep writing, I loved it!!

ashman48ashman48about 4 years ago
great read

Just finished cht. 10 on She Wolf and moving to Time for Truth . I like your writing style , a nice flow with the characters . There is a lot more to read but Please keep on keeping on. We can never get to much of a good thing .

Thank You George

McjcmMcjcmalmost 4 years ago
What a great read!

I was sad it ended. You have a great talent. Please keep writing!

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Great ending but yes would have been nice to hear about the pack expansion ,I loved it , on to the next one looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohh, Godd......I never give comments, but with this story I couldn't help myself... So here's my first comment on this site...😀

loved this story, it is exactly 12am midnight right now and I had started reading this story in the morning, I forgot that I have upcoming exams to study for..

This is a great story author, the characters were awesome and the transformation of Gernick was amazing and beautiful to be honest.....it wasn't like those werewolf stories where the female just forgives her mate quickly and they are back together...

It was a hell of a ride, even if it was a one day short ride, like an emotional rollercoaster, I'm so glad I found you author, now I am going to read your other stories...

See ya....🖐🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

She Wolf Ch. 09 Previous Part
She Wolf Series Info