She-Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father came up with the idea to marry her to a woman. It was unorthodox, but Nadia apparently seemed to enjoy the idea, maybe too much. Nadia was given a choice of any girl of the village and she chose me. My father resurrected the old pagan religion and married us according to the ancient custom.

It was all agreed that nobody would discriminate me or Nadia. We would live as man and wife. My mother wanted to tell me and ask for my permission but father had given his word to Nadia. He did allow my mother to give me an ancient aphrodisiac potion to make our sexual union more pleasurable and to give me more energy.

"I'm truly sorry Ligia," she lowered her eyes. "If you don't approve of this marriage I can help you run away."

"Why?" I smiled. "I do not object."

"You mean you approve of Nadia?"

"I have grown to like her." I admitted. "But I will need to learn how to make the potion."

"Nadia doesn't need that, does she?"

"It's for me," I blushed. "To help me keep up with her."

"Ah," she grinned. "In that case I'll come this afternoon."

She left and I took out Nadia's wooden phallus. I stroked it tenderly and counted the hours when my lover and companion would return. She was like a wolf ready to mount me at any time. She was my She-Wolf.

The End

any comments may be sent through the link below.

12