All Comments on 'She'd Never Been with another Woman'

by kvlterotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Names please

I think the story would have read better with names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nameless cunts

What's the sense of writing a short story without any names of the people involved?

It was a pretty good story but could have been better if they had names.

It really leaves it open for a three some with the (hosts husband ) coming home early and finding his wife and friend in bed without anything on. Or maybe finding them in a sixty-nine eating each others pussies and joining them

Would make a great second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pointless

Sorry just didn't like your style of writing a good story line but poorly written. Not being unkind just being honest. perhaps you should consider having a editer or proof reader before you submit your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five stars, but ...

Loved the story - both of us did. We do agree that names would be better, but we're in favor of authors trying stuff, so good on ya!

It was a very believable - and quite erotic - story.

(Note: take a look at the sentence: ""No? I mean, surely you must've rubbed one out to one at least chick once?" The friend asked." It's just in need of some editing. Hope to see more of your stories, and soon!

Meanwhile, too bad that anonymous "commenter" is posting SPAM ads under your stories. Wish there was a way to report it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got me wet n off

Luved it ..got me very wet n off ...more Penny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

At least you differentiated between "the host" and "the guest", even if you couldn't think up names. My problem is that the story moves back and forth between present tense and past tense. Pick one tense and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Form...?

What form of writing is this supposed to be? Third person, non-nominative, non-erotic?

Ghastly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife finally fulfills fantasy.

I AM NOT A WRITER, SO JUST FACTS. I came home early from work, to a loud scream. My wife was fully engaged into sucking a beautiful woman's red hairy pussy. I watched till I came in my pants. I didn't want to make her feel bad, so left the house and came back later. We discussed it later, she was red faced and almost crying. She told me it was her first time which I believe her. Finally I told her never to do that again, unless I was watching from the closet, and she had to tell me every detail. We screwed till morning. It was so hot I tasted all the girls juice from her face.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was hot, got me going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous