All Comments on 'Sheela's New Lover, Her Son'

by bigshotjeev

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked the dialogue, well done!

matharasi2matharasi2over 6 years ago
Good story, have them fall in love and bond completely, leading to a her becoming his second wife and then a planned pregnancy.

Good start, though too fast paced and not enough emotional content. In next chapters maybe explore their feelings more, Nikil with pride at his conquest, mother with guilt at what happened and reluctance to continue.

Nikil then needs to persuade and via showing her how deep his love is, and it was not just a sex thing, sheela gradually accepts him.

Father leaves to join his mistress but won't grant sheela a divorce due to stigma in India over divorce and to avoid business financial complications, but when she tells him she has a lover, he allows it because he already cheated and left her.

Nikil and Sheela spend a lot of time together, often going out for meals and "dating", and they start to fall in actual love. Nikil wants to take their relationship further wanting her to accept him fully and for her show this commitment by her formally accepting him as her new husband, and not just lover, by wearing his mangal sutra around her neck and his ring on her finger. Sheela is content with their relationship and reluctant because it's a big step from lover to husband, and worries about Nikil marriage and wife, and how this would even work.

Eventually, Nikil manages to persuade her to a pilgrimage trip, and takes her to the temple in Candi famous for incest relationships, where the priest upon hearing their love story smiles and reassures Sheela.

Sheela doesn't understand why Nikil wants her to marry him so much, because their relationship is fine as is, until he tells her of his greatest desire, one he had since he was young... to she her as his wife, and to hold her hand while she gives birth to their baby! He wants to get her pregnant, while she is still fertile, and for her to show her love by carrying a child in her womb for him, and to to be present while she gives birth, watching the moment from when she transforms from just a lover to a true wife. He wants her to bear his first child, be the proud mother of his first baby, wants to hold her hand while looking straight into her eyes while she is crowing his baby (the baby's head as it comes out of her vagina), and wants her to expressly accept and desire the same, thus completing their own family.

He has already arranged a new house and life for them, thanks to the wealth from Prakesh their father (who doesn't really know or care about what his wife is up to anymore).

Eventually Sheela agrees and they get married in the temple, and to her surprise the ceremony is attended by a few guests including Nikils best friend and Sheelas mother (who had not been happy with Prakesh since the the beginning or with Sheelas marriage which had been arranged by her father because Prakesh and his family were wealthy, and who being close to her grandson was informed but events and accepted because she wanted her daughter to be truly happy... even going so far as to to bless her daughter with a long and happy life with her new husband and also telling her to bear her new husband a child as soon as possible!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom son marry to live as husband and wifr

Shekels married her son Nikhil in the temple.Niklil tied a mangalsùtra to his mother and applied sindoor to hèr forehead and thus his mother became his legally weddedxwifr.Both mother and son (now wife and husband) consummated their marriage and she became pregnant.After 9 months she gave birth to a childBirth lived happily after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Why you close the story?Please continue it with a multi chapter basis family saga & include other family members also like Minal's brother as Jay,sister as Koel,religious & conservative minded mother as Indranidebi, father as Rajatbabu & a lower class boy-servant as Kalu.In this regard I appreciate the suggestions made by other two readers in which marriage between Sheeladebi(not Sheela,by adding 'debi' after the name,it increases her chastity,mothership & respectability) & Nikhil occurs with great emotion and romance.Inter-marriage of family members is the best exciting theme in incest story. In the family saga suggested by me, similar romance may take place between Prakashbabu & Koel,Rajatbabu & Minal,Sheeladebi with Nikhil & Jay, lastly Indranidebi & Kalu(Indranidebi's romance with his boy-servant Kalu will occur first which will be main part of this saga).In this saga Indranidebi(48 yrs,actress cum classical dancer) will be the Heroine,in which she will encourage others to continue & convince their romance with her religious argument. As a result 3 divorces & 4 marriages will take place in their big worship-room in front of the Goddess Maakali.The grand "Foolsajya" will be held in that worship-room also for getting the blessings of the Goddess Maakali on a big flowerfull bed.To create it more exciting different types of fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing be included. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved this story

Nice story... I also like my mother too much and love to talk on Skype. My id ranjit.rasiya2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

Really hot. But Nikhil should have shown more sensitivity. He went away immediately after sex. He left Sheila on the couch, nude and with cum on her body. He didn’t stay for dinner even when she requested him. Sheila was feeling sad as her husband was cheating on her. And Nikhil’s immediate exit after sex would make her feel unloved. She would have felt “used”.

Instead, Nikhil should have helped her get cleaned and dressed. Then after dinner, he should have stayed the night and cuddled with her. And if the lady wished, he could have had another round of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want to marry Nikhil 's mother

I want to marry Sheela and make her my wife so that I may fuck her hot cunt with my 10 inch circumcised thick cock and make her pregnant .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Son marries own mother and become legally married husband and wife

I advise Sheila's son to marry her and fuck her cunt daily and make his mother his lawfully wedded wife so they together may produce children from their incestuous marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom and son now legally wife and husband

After committing incest they are no longer mother and son.I advise them to marry and enjoy life as husband and wife and enjoy sex regularly and produce their incestuous progeny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Short and sweet

That's a cute little story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous