All Comments on 'Sheila and Penny'

by Sheila_TSSub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 8 years ago

YES! Cut his balls! Pump him hormones! Force-feminize him!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story i guess

but couldn't get past the 1st page, or half way through it. I'm sure many readers enjoyed it, but I couldn't. I try to imagine myself in the stories I read, so I can associate somewhat with the conditions going on, and the emotions evolving in them. I lived 30 years being my wife's sissy slut from time to time. we(she) even brought in a lover once, to see how it would go. when he showed me the disrespect similar to what your interloper did, we knew it would never work. you see, she loved me as much as I loved her, and disrespect was never in our hearts or minds.

I will try to finish the story at another time. the reason for the 1 star is because of the unreal or nonrealistic content. what guy as financially stable and free as stated here, would risk it all, even his health, or future, assuming the woman is not as shallow as most. love was a word never mentioned, meaning his safety was up for grabs, along with his health and future. he'd have been better off hiring a professional when he wanted one.

the previous commenter should give you an idea of how shallow, mean and cruel and manipulative women are. obviously all they want is his security, and no son to inherit anything. the real shame should go to god, for making them so beautiful on the outside, and so ugly on the inside.

dacoach44dacoach44over 8 years ago
So delightful

Mmmm, boy did these women take over. Guess this is what things will be like once Hillary is elected?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're kidding right?

I'm a fruit if you say so? Of course he has forgotten any sense of pride or self respect. And he's married to a woman that has no love or respect for him. So why is he a fruit? Why would he be married to a woman that wants to demean, degrade and humiliate him? She isn't worth spit. Even for a fictional story this was laughably bad. Disgusting, unlikeable characters made this not worth the time spent to read it. 1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Poor Peter. He got fucked over. Hope he gets his balls back before he loses them. If only there was a superhero who could save these men from being feminized by their bitch wifes. That's what I call women. There are no princess or mistress. It's just Bitch. They worship me as God. So I guess I live a reverse firm of this story. Guess it's not a bad life if you can get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there was more story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous