Sheila and Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was badly hurt, but I helped her up the stairs. We stripped and got in another hot tub with a glass of wine. After she felt a little better I mixed some warm water and mineral oil in her feminine syringe. She put a good portion inside her "pussy" and we returned to the tub. After she expelled the mixture and at my suggestion, she inserted a new tampon and rejoined me in the tub. We washed our faces, shampooed our hair, reheated the tub and settled back to enjoy our wine.

Dressed in long cotton gowns and fur lined slippers we went downstairs and made a salad for dinner. I'm nearly six feet tall and weigh 158 pounds. Penny will get little to eat until she gets down around that weight. Starvation, exercise and hormone treatment added to whatever physical tortures her Mistress demands will mean a rough six or eight months for my new playmate.

We climbed into bed at 9:00 as we had to be up at 5:00. With both of us caged there was no sex, but we cuddle, spoke softly about tomorrow and kissed. She needed a friend and I was glad to have one.

Not knowing what physical shape Penny was in I decided to limit our run the next morning to one mile. We wore pink shorts just long enough to cover our cages, pink hoodies and pink shoes. We had fruit smoothies and black coffee for breakfast, took a quick shower and did our makeup. The uniform of the day was pink "French maid" outfits and 5" heels with 2" platforms.

As soon as I heard stirring in the master suite we went downstairs and made blueberry pancakes, bacon and coffee for all. We were doing laundry when our masters arrived. I thought it was punitive, but Rodney made Penny give him a blowjob while he consumed his breakfast. She did better this time and he came. She didn't waste a drop. Of course, when you're hungry every calorie counts.

Rodney disappeared and the Mistresses left to open my office. I was allowed to be off that day so I could get Penny ready to go home later. I decided to spend some of the time catching up on chores since I had some help.

Penny and I dressed in the same pink and white outfits from the night before. She put her essentials in a white purse and I loaned her a suitcase for her male clothes, enema equipment, makeup and the female clothing items we had furnished her.

Sheila and Penny

Part 4

When we arrived at Penny's house I asked her to wait in the car. I walked up and rang the bell. A short, beautifully proportioned but mousy young woman answered the door.

"Are you Mrs. Pool?" I asked

"Yes." Was her rather tremulous reply.

"Mistress Ann, my name is Sheila. I'm Gina Ross' father. She is one of your husband's students." I said.

It was obvious she wanted to ask about my appearance, but before she got anything out I continued. "Mistress Gina, my wife, had to severely discipline your husband and she asked me to bring him by and explain."

This elicited a panicked response. "Where is he? Is he alright? He's been gone all night without a word."

"Mistress Ann, I believe you better prepare yourself for a shock. He's alright, but there have been some changes. May I please come in?" I said.

A bit more sternly than before she asked. "What's with the Mistress and what's with the outfit?"

"Mistress Ann, I'm my wife's cuckold and I dress appropriately for a sissy. Since you have a vagina, I'm required by my Mistress to address you as Mistress or Princess. I hope that is okay."

Now in full indignant mode she asked. "Is the circus in town?"

"Mistress, may I please come inside?" I asked.

"Okay let's get this over with." Ann said.

After we were seated in opposite chairs I maneuvered her in to offering some wine before I began. "Mistress Ann, your husband molested our daughter."

I might as well have said he was on a spaceship to the moon.

"That's ridiculous. I want you to leave." Ann said.

"Mistress Ann, I have proof." I said.

"That Mistress shit is getting on my nerves." Ann said.

"I'm sorry Mistress. Would you like to see the proof?" I asked.

She acquiesced, I plugged a thumb drive into her big screen TV and started an edited version of a woman dressed like me worshipping a young girl, begging to eat her pussy and then doing so.

She didn't recognize Peter, but she recognized his voice. "That's Peter." She exclaimed.

"Yes, Mistress, but her name is Penny." I said.

"Why is he in a dress?" Ann asked.

"Mistress, may I show you a little more tape before I answer that question?" I asked.

She waved for me to start and this time Penny was on her knees sucking Rodney's enormous cock.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ann asked.

Mistress Ann, we have sissified your husband and she wants to serve as your cuckold if you will have her. She understood the words, but could make no sense of them. She walked over to the bar and took a belt of bourbon then winced as it went down.

"Where is he?" Ann asked.

I walked over to the front door and signaled for Penny to come in. As we stood in the doorway we could have been twins.

"What the hell have you done." Ann asked Penny.

Penny bounded over, fell to her knees and started kissing Ann's feet. "Mistress, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Stop that and tell me what you have done." Ann said to Penny.

"Mistress, Please. I've never been happy as a man. I want to serve you in every way. I want to live my life as a subservient sissy." Penny said to Ann.

"For God's sake Peter, get up and take those ridiculous clothes off. Have you lost your mind?" Ann said.

Penny said. "Mistress".

He didn't get any further because Ann interrupted. "Stop calling me that."

Penny tried again. "Mistress, if I'm not allowed to serve as your slave, I'll have to leave. Please don't make me leave. I love you." With that he fell in front of her again and started kissing her feet.

"Stop that Peter. Let me think." Ann said.

As she was thinking Penny started kissing her way up Ann's leg.

Ann shoved him away and asked. "Is this some kind of weird sex thing?"

I thought it was a good time so I showed Ann a lovely silver chain with a small key attached then asked. "Mistress Ann, may I put this around your neck?"

She asked. "What is it?"

Ann didn't resist so I fastened it in place and said to Penny. "Show Mistress Ann what the key fits."

Penny stood, faced Ann and slowly raised her skirt. I don't believe Ann had ever seen a cock cage, but you don't need a PhD in perversion to figure it out.

"And you volunteered for this." Ann asked Penny.

"Yes, Mistress. It is a visible sign that I'm completely under your control." Penny told Ann.

Turning to me she said. "And your wife did this to him in one night."

"Yes, Mistress." I said.

"I've got to meet this woman." Ann said.

I responded. "I hope you will, Mistress. She wants to meet with you and help you train Penny."

Turning to her husband Ann demanded. "Well Penny, get up and walk around for me."

Almost as quickly as Peter had submitted to his new alter ego, Ann was warming to the idea of dominating a person that had often treated her with comtempt.

As Penny walked I said. "She needs a lot of work, Mistress, but she'll learn."

"Let's see your cock again." Ann ordered Penny.

Ann toyed with the plastic enclosure for a moment then asked Penny. "Since I won't be using this anymore, what am I going to do for cock, sissy boy?"

I said on my way to the door. "Mistress I believe I can help you with that." I made another signal and when I returned Rodney was leading the way.

"Ann, I'm Rodney. Tina said that under the circumstances you might want a good fucking."

"You're the guy on the tape." Ann mused knowing what was between his legs.

Turning to Penny she said. "Get me and Rodney a drink."

Rodney and Ann chatted for a few minutes and he assured her that he and his buddies could provide around the clock cock for hire services. He also suggested she could send her pussy boy out to find her some cock at a men's bathroom.

Ann was in. She asked Penny. "Is that right Penny? Would you go out and comb bathrooms looking for me a cock?"

"Oh yes Mistress. Every night if you desire." Penny said.

I suggested. "Why don't you show Mistress Ann Rodney's cock and get it ready for her?"

Penny looked to Ann for instruction.

"Go ahead." Ann ordered.

Everyone in the room knew that once you get a cock like that out somebody is going to get fucked. Penny was still hurting from the last time she got it but that didn't deter her from getting the monster out and plopping it in her mouth. To help things along I restarted the movie. Penny was being raped in HD.

I choreographed the scene. Penny would sit on the floor with her back to the couch. Ann would bend over the couch with her pussy in Penny's face. Rodney would take her "doggie" style. Ann and Rodney stripped and I got my first look at Ann. She had great tits, a big unruly bush and a terrific figure. I wanted to eat her on the spot.

With everyone in their place Penny was lapping at Ann's clitoris. Rodney was filling her twat and fucking her so hard it was lifting her off the ground. There had never been anything that big inside her or anything that had gone that deep. With that pole inside her and Penny licking her clitty she came with a howl. I could smell them from ten feet away.

"Oh my fucking God. Fuck me. Fuck me harder." Ann lifted her legs off the ground effectively impaling herself on Rodney and wanting more. "I want more." She screamed as she roared through another climax.

Penny's face and wig were wet with vaginal fluid. The mixture filled the air with its pungent odor.

Still off the ground and skewered on Rodney's cock Ann was pulling and twisting both her breasts. "Is that all you got? When are you going to stop jacking around and start fucking?"

How could I have thought she was mousy. This beauty had never really been fucked and she was evolving before my eyes. About this time Rodney came, but he didn't care and Ann didn't either. So much cum and vaginal fluid was leaking out of Ann I decided to help. I squeezed in from behind and started licking the delicious juice from Rodney's cock, her legs anywhere I could get my tongue.

The new player drove her over the top again, but this time she had all she could take. Her tits were raw. Her pussy was battered and bruised. Every nerve ending within a foot of her cunt was on overload and she needed that mouth off her clitty. She literally dove head first over the couch and collapsed on the floor.

Penny sat beside her and gently put Ann's head in her lap. "Are you okay, Mistress."

Ann couldn't talk. She waved dismissively. After a couple of anxious minutes, she looked up at Penny and said. "Clean my pussy."

Penny got down between Ann's legs and started carefully, lovingly working on her with the flat of her tongue. Eventually, Ann rolled over, sat on Penny's face and pushed more cum into Penny's eager mouth. At his command I was busy cleaning up Rodney. He got aroused and fucked my face till he came again.

Ann brought everything to a finally telling Penny and I to go stand in a corner. Ann could barely stand. She didn't put on her underwear, but she did put her summer dress back on. She waddled over to Rodney, put both arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you Rodney. If I ever recover, I want some more." Ann said.

"Any time Ann. It's been my experience you can't wear that thing out." Rodney said.

"Maybe not, but you can sure stretch it out of shape. Thanks again it was quite a ride." Ann said and kissed him once more.

With Rodney gone Ann turned her attention to us. "Which of you would like a nice drink of pee?"

We both whirled around, dropped to our knees and opened wide. Ann plugged herself onto her husband's mouth and released a hot stream. "You spill a drop and I'll beat you raw."

Mistress Ann was born; mousy Ann was dead.

Sheila and Penny

Part 5

Dressed in new VS undies, a light yellow chemise and low-heel, yellow thong sandals, Ann felt ten years younger as she rang the doorbell at Tina's home.

"Good Morning Mistress Ann. Please come in." I said.

Shelia escorted Ann to the den where Tina was waiting.

With a friendly peck on the check and a hug Tina said. "Good morning Ann."

"Thanks to you it is indeed a good morning. Penny was between my legs when I awoke this morning. She made me breakfast in bed and is at home right now doing housework. It's miraculous." Ann said.

"I'm delighted you're enjoying your dominant role. It is the only appropriate role for a real woman and her spouse." Tina said.

"I can't thank you enough, but I'm a bit concerned about our finances. Penny certainly can't teach and I'm determined she will adopt a subservient female role 24/7." Ann said.

"You never know. If you want our help, she will be completely passable when we are through with her and schools are going to have to yield to the power of the LGBT movement. For now, she can work for us while her hormone program kicks in and we further feminize her. I think she can earn what she was making as a teacher." Tina said.

"That would be most gracious of you. I just can't express how grateful I am." Ann said.

"Nothing is too good for a fellow devote of a female's sacred power role. There is one thing you should consider concerning her feminization. We don't recommend you let her have a pussy, but I have Sheila scheduled for surgical castration. I think it is a better solution than caging." Tina said.

Suddenly pensive Ann said. "Wow, I hadn't even thought about that. Of course, there are a lot of things I haven't had time to get my head around."

"Humiliation is also an important aspect to control. Our friend Bobbie will pierce her tongue and tattoo her. Sheila has a tramp stamp and a big butterfly on her right shoulder. I see you are wearing the key to her cock cage. People will ask. When they do tell them what it is. When Sheila and I are out shopping or bar hopping, I almost always make her ask a handsome guy if he would like a blow job Use your imagination. It's the ultimate amusement." Tina said.

They were sitting on the couch when Tina asked Ann to stand. Facing her Tina took the bottom of Ann's dress in both hands then said. "May I?"

Ann didn't say anything, but she held both hand above her. Tina raised the hem above Ann's head and cast the garment aside. Ann looked as if she were ashamed of her lovely body. She crossed her arms across her breasts and covered her crotch with her hands. Tina stepped toward Ann kissed her lightly on the lips then stepped back and very slowly raised her hands above her head.

Ann had been more or less sexually liberated for a matter of hours and here she was on the Lesbian Express train. She unzipped Tina's dress, pulled it forward and dropped to the floor. When Tina retired to the couch Ann attempted to follow, but found herself draped face first over the back of the couch with Tina hovering over her.

Tina undid Ann's bra and started kissing her back where the band and straps had made imprints. Tina reached around and messaged Ann's tight breasts. As she rolled Ann's nipples between thumb and forefinger Tina rotated Ann over and laid her on her back with her head on the arm of the couch. Ann's bra disappeared in the process.

Kneeling between Ann's legs, Tina put one hand on each of Ann's breasts and leaned forward till she was almost touching Ann's face. Tina kissed the air between them then moved down to take Ann's right nipple between her lips. She kissed, sucked and nibbled before circling the areole over and over with her tongue.

Moving to Ann's left nipple Tina bit down hard enough to cause Ann to wince. At the same time Tina rubbed Ann's smooth soft tummy just above her panty line before moving down to cup her mons pubis in her hand.

Tina stopped and sat back on her heels the said. "Unlike our sissies we have choices. Do you want it?"

Ann gazed into Tina's emerald green eyes. They fluttered twice before Ann spread her arms in a welcoming jester. Tina moved forward placing her left cup an inch from Ann's mouth. As if for the hundredth time, not the first, Ann reached around and unfastened Tina's bra. Like a hungry calf Ann sucked Tina's left breast into her mouth.

Tina whispered. "Turn over."

Ann responded and Tina kissed her neck and down along her spine till she reached her panties again. Tina removed the tiny gossamer covering to expose Ann's lovely round ass. Tina spread her hands across Ann's bottom, smacked her hard several times then began to cover the little red handprints with kisses. It was a clumsy maneuver, but Tina rolled Ann onto her back again and sat back to enjoy the site of a sweet curvaceous female form.

Preliminaries aside Tina kissed Ann's soft tummy then inhaled a deep breath of aroma from her curly pubic hair. She kissed Ann's lovely pedals, blew a gentle across them and began to nibble her clitoris. Ann gripped her breasts pulled at them and squirmed as Ann tongue fucked her. She looked as if she were in incredible pain, but made no attempt to escape.

Tina put her thumb inside Ann and slapped the swelling bundle of nerves just about the vaginal opening. Before Ann could tumble over the top from her mastication Tina sat back on her heels again.

"Please." Ann implored.

Tina placed a delicate kiss on the inside of Ann's left thigh just above the knee. As she moved higher and higher Ann put her hands behind Tina's head and tried to pull her into her vagina, moaning and shaking.

Tina ministered to Ann's clitty with her tongue then slipped two crimson tipped finger inside her. Ann pushed up toward Tina's mouth and fucked the slender fingers. Her back arched severely. Her eyes rolled back then closed. Ann beat the couch with both hands then growled. "Oh My God."

A job well done, her lips aglow with Ann's vaginal fluid Tina moved up and gave Ann a tender post-coital kiss.

Anxious to return the favor and driven by curiosity Ann pushed Tina back ripped her panties off and dove between her legs. She had no experience and her effort was amateurish, but she knew what turned her on and that was what she did.

Tina encouraged her. "Eat that pussy, girl."

After Tina came, she and Ann stretched out on the couch, pulled a cotton throw over their naked bodies and hugged each other while their bodies settled down. They would sleep together often and dream of exquisite ways to torture their vassals.

12