Shelby Strode's First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How should I do this?" Lightner asked.

"What do you mean?" Judy asked.

"Well, do I have her bend over the desk, or chair? And how many swats should I give her?" Lightner had many more questions than that, but he needed a place to start.

Judy placed her hands behind her back and raised her chin.

"Well, when I was a girl, my father used to take my sisters and me over his knee. He would have us lift our dresses up and pull down our panties. He would spank us with his hand first, then proceed to use a paddle or his belt," Judy said. "Usually for about ten minutes. Longer if we gave him a reason."

Lightner was silent for a moment.

"You- think I should spank her- on her bare- I mean, without her skirt or pa- underwear on?"

"Of course," Judy said. "She needs to get the message loud and clear. My father always said humiliation is as important as the pain."

"All right," Lightner said. "We'll bring her down here."

Judy smiled.

"I'll get her myself," Judy said. "Where is Shelby now?"

*****

Shelby was in Biology class at that moment. Her teacher, Mrs. Diamante, had a diagram of an algae cell projected onto the whiteboard when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Mrs. Diamante said.

The door opened and Judy stepped inside the room. Shelby felt her throat drop into her stomach. She knew why Judy was here. Judy said nothing; she just handed a note to Mrs. Diamante. Shelby fiddled with her pen apprehensively as Mrs. Diamante read the note.

"Shelby?" Mrs. Diamante said.

Shelby felt her heart skip.

"Mr. Lightner would like to see you in his office," Mrs. Diamante said.

A hushed silence went over the class. Shelby sat stunned for a moment; too afraid to move. She looked at her hands, and placed the cap onto her pen, until it made an audible click that echoed throughout the silent room. Shelby felt like everyone was watching her as she gathered up her notes and pens and placed them into her bookbag. She could feel Judy's eyes burning into her as she zipped up her book bag and placed it over her shoudler.

Only the sounds of Shelby's shoes against the tiled floor could be heard as she walked up the aisle between two rows of desks and made her way towards the door. Judy followed her out and shut the door behind her.

Somehow the hallway was even quieter than the classroom. Even Judy did not say a word to her. Shelby looked through the window of a nearby classroom at other students inside seated at desks. She would have given anything to be back in class now. Instead she followed Judy down the hallway.

Shelby waited for Judy to say something. Anything. But Judy's lips remained shut. She didn't even look at Shelby. Judy just quietly walked alongside her down the empty hallway.

After what seemed like an eternity of uncomfortable silence, Shelby was almost relieved to have reached her destination: Principal Lightner's office. Then the feeling of dread came over her again. There was only one reason Judy would be this quiet.

Judy opened the door but did not enter. Instead, she waited for Shelby to walk ahead of her.

Shelby paused, and trepidaciously stepped into the office.

Principal Lightner was at his desk and he looked directly at her. She could see her sparkling pink phone resting on the Principal's desk. Shelby stood before him as Judy entered the office behind her and shut the door.

Shelby waited for the Principal to speak.

"I was- really, really, hoping it wouldn't come to this, Shelby," Principal Lightner said. Shelby felt as if the air had been drained from her lungs. She looked back at Judy, who stood determinately by the doorway, and then back at the Principal.

Finally, Shelby was able to spit out a few words.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lightner," Shelby said. "Judy was-"

"Doing her job," Lightner said.

"I know," Shelby said,

"I talked to you already, so you know what has to be done," Lightner said.

Shelby gulped.

Lightner felt his pulse rise. He looked Shelby up and down. She was a very pretty girl. Like all of his female students, Gary Lighter tried not to notice her attractive legs peeking out from underneath her uniform red and black checkered skirt. He tried not to notice the smooth, creamy softness of her thighs. He tried not to think about what color panties she might be wearing.

This was the moment he feared. The reason for Principal Lightner's nervousness about spanking one of his students was this: he was worried he might enjoy it.

Yes, between his failing marriage, his unfulfilled sexual desires, and the fact that he spent six hours a day around pretty teenage girls in short skirts, Gary Lightner knew he secretly wanted to spank a student. Especially one of the pretty ones, like Shelby. And now he was being told he must.

Shelby trembled.

"Am- I going to be spanked?" Shelby asked.

"I'm afraid so," Lightner said.

Shelby took a half-step backwards.

"Who is going to do it?" Shelby asked. She shot a glance back at Judy, wondering why she was still in the room.

Principal Lightner stood.

"I am," Lightner said. "Judy will be present to witness."

Shelby gasped.

"The form your father signed specified a male could spank you if a female is present, so I'll have to be here to observe, Shelby," Judy said.

Shelby froze. Judy was going to see her get a spanking. This could not possibly get worse.

Lightner placed a form on his desk and slid it towards her.

"I'll need you to sign this form stating you understand why this needs to be done," Lightner said.

Shelby set her book bag on the floor. Her hands trembled as she picked up the paper.

"After you've read through it, sign and date it at the bottom," Lightner said. "When you're done- we will begin."

Shelby felt her mouth go dry. It didn't seem real. This was actually going to happen. She was going to be spanked. And it was going to happen now.

Shelby found it impossible to concentrate on the words in front of her. Her heart was pounding so fiercely she could feel it in her temples. She swallowed several times as she read the text in front of her, having to start over several times. Once she was sure she had pretty much gotten the gist of it, Shelby set the page onto Principal Lightner's desk. She felt her hand shake as she drew a pen and neatly printed her name.

"Shelby Strode." She made sure to make every letter perfect.

Below, she signed and dated it, "9-5-2012."

Shelby handed the form over to Lightner. He examined her signature for a second. Satisfied, he slid the form into a folder marked with Shelby's name.

"This will remain in your folder until graduation," Lightner said. "If, you should be sent here again, this infraction will be taken into consideration and you may be subject to additional disciplinary action."

Shelby gulped. It seemed things were never so bad they could not get worse. Principal Lightner rose from his chair.

"It's time," he said. Lightner opened his desk drawer, and removed the wooden paddle. Shelby gasped. It looked almost an inch thick. Smoothly sanded, and freshly polished, it looked as though it had never before been used. How lucky that Shelby would be the one to christen the newly carved paddle. How lucky that this paddle would be used to christen her, being that this would be Shelby's first ever paddling.

Lightner placed the paddle onto his desk.

"I'll be spanking you with my hand first, Shelby," Lightner said. "But I want you to know this is coming. Take a good look at it."

Shelby had seen enough. She looked at Lightner and nodded.

Lightner pulled out a wooden armless chair and took a seat.

"I'll need you to get over my knee," Lightner said.

Shelby took a step towards Principal Lightner and stopped. This could not be happening.

"Come on Shelby, you heard him," Judy said. "Bend over. Skirt up."

Shelby looked at Lightner. Skirt up?

Lightner nodded. It just got worse.

Shelby looked at Judy, then back at the Principal, then back at Judy. She walked over to Lightner's side and leaned over his lap.

Lightner let out a quiet sigh as he felt the warmth of Shelby's body against his thighs. He watched apprehensively as Shelby lifted the hem of her skirt up to her hips. He felt a tinge of excitement upon seeing the back of her exposed thighs and her panty-covered bottom.

Shelby's panties were white and silky smooth, and hugged the curves of her buttocks nicely. He could see the crease in the panty material where her cheeks met. He could not help but notice how round and full her bottom was, and how it seemed to barely fit inside the panties' tight material. The leg holes seemed to be a good inch above where Shelby's buttocks and thighs met, leaving a significant part of her lower buttocks already exposed. Her exposed skin was beautiful, Lightner noted.

Shelby stared at the floor, imagining how she must look to Judy at this moment. She was beyond humiliated, having Judy and the Principal see her panties like this. What if he asked to remove those as well? The Principal, Judy, seeing her naked bottom. The thought was beyond abhorrent. Shelby prayed she would be able to keep her bottom in her panties for the duration of her punishment, but she knew if Lightner wanted them removed, it was best to comply. Being defiant had gotten her nowhere today.

"I'm going to pull down your panties now, Shelby," Lightner said. Judy seemed to nod in approval at this. Shelby hadn't said a word of protest. Perhaps this was how things would work from now on, Lightner thought. If so, he could get used to this.

Lightner took hold of the waistband of Shelby's panties and pulled them downwards. It was like unwrapping a present; bringing her round, succulent cheeks out from the confines of her flimsy panties. Lightner slid the panties down her thighs and left them just above her knees. That seemed adequate as far as he was concerned. Now Shelby's entire bottom was completely exposed.

Lightner looked down at Shelby's bare buttocks, and Shelby's buttocks looked back at him. He looked up at Judy. She had her arms crossed and gave him another nod of approval. There was nothing stopping him.

Shelby braced herself. Judy was watching her, basking in her humiliation. Is this what a spanking was like? She'd heard other girls tell her about this, but she'd never experienced it for herself until now.

Lightner raised his palm in the air, and brought it down in a thunderous smack against her bottom. Shelby shrieked. How that stung! Her cheeks jiggled under the impact of the smack, which Lightner found pleasing. He smacked her again.

Shelby squealed. Judy gave a quiet chuckle. How nice it was to see a spoiled brat finally getting what she deserved.

Lightner spanked Shelby again. He alternated between her left and right cheeks, swatting each in rapid succession. Shelby quieted her squeals but still moaned with every strike. Lightner loved the way her round globes jiggled with each swat. He loved seeing the left cheek bounce and wiggle about and then the right, and then he'd smack her bottom in the middle to make both of them go at the same time.

"Ow! Ow! I'm sorry!" Shelby pleaded. Lightner ignored her pleas and continued spanking her faster and harder. Shelby squeezed the chair legs and held on as tightly as she could. She couldn't imagine having this done to her as a child!

As Shelby's cheeks brightened into a pinkish hue, Lightner slowed his pace. Slower, slower, he finally gave Shelby one final swat to the middle of her bottom.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Shelby said. "I'll never do that again!"

"Oh, we're not done yet, Shelby," Principal Lightner said. "I'm afraid we're just getting started. Judy, would you hand me the paddle please?"

Shelby's eyes went wide with terror.

"No! Please no!" Shelby said. "Not the paddle, please!"

Judy was all too happy to retrieve the paddle from Principal Lightner's desk and hand it to him.

"You thought a hand spanking was bad?" Judy asked. "You haven't felt pain yet."

"Please, please don't paddle me pleeeeease!" Shelby pleaded.

Lightner aligned the paddle with Shelby's bottom and mimed a spanking motion until he was comfortable with his grip. Judy rubbed her palms together gleefully, wondering how loud Shelby would scream once the paddle licked her.

Lightner raised the paddle, and whacked her hard across her rear.

"OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Shelby screamed. Judy grinned in satisfaction. It was just the reaction she'd hoped. Lightner whacked her again.

"OOWWWWWW, please stopppppp!!" Shelby cried.

Although he couldn't paddle her as quickly as he could spank her by hand, Lightner increased his pace and paddled her slightly faster. The paddle was too long to confine itself to just one cheek or the other, but Lightner alternated between paddling her upper buttocks and the lower area where her cheeks met her thighs.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Shelby kicked her legs up and down, yet her behind remained defenseless against the wooden paddle.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Shelby squeezed the chair legs harder than ever. This was excruciating! There was no way she could have deserved this.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Tears formed in Shelby's eyes and trickled down her cheeks. Her screams turned to wailing before devolving into a soft continuous cry.

As the paddling continued, Shelby's buttocks gradually changed from being slightly pinkish in hue to unmistakably red. Shelby shut her eyes and wallowed in what felt like a fire burning on her backside. She felt the pain fester into her skin and set both of her cheeks up in flames.

"Please stobb now!!" Shelby cried. "Id too mchhh-"

Shelby was sobbing to hard for Lightner to understand what Shelby was saying, but he was fairly certain he already knew the gist of it.

"Pleasssse!" Shelby cried. "Stobb now!"

"Stop now?" Lightner asked. "Don't you think you need a few more?"

"No! NO!" Shelby cried. "I can't!"

Lightner looked up at Judy.

"What do you think?" Lightner asked.

"I think she needs a few more," Judy said.

"All right," Lightner said. "I'll let Judy decide when to stop."

Shelby's crying picked up again as Lightner continued to paddle her.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She writhed about on Lightner's lap, trying to find some escape from the paddle's nasty sting. Lightner kept a firm grip on Shelby's hip and kept her abdomen securely in place where it could receive more of the stinging swats.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Shelby was now bawling as Lightner paddled her bare bottom tirelessly. Judy giggled listening to Shelby's desperate whimpers.

"I bet you wish now you listened to me more and showed me respect," Judy said.

"Yes!" Shelby cried, hoping that telling Judy what she wanted to hear would draw some mercy from her.

"Well, this is what you get," Judy said. "You couldn't be mature and do as you were told, so for that you're getting your little bottom spanked!"

Judy giggled.

"Owww! Please!" Shelby cried.

Lightner looked up at Judy.

"Her bottom's awfully red," Lightner said.

"A little more on the thighs, then," Judy said.

Lightner proceeded to paddle Shelby's upper thighs, causing her panties to drift further down her legs.

"Ow! Judy please! I'll respect you! I promise!" Shelby pleaded.

"Yes you will," Judy said.

"I- I've learned my lesson!" Shelby cried. "I deserved to be spanked, I know! Please tell him to stop it hurts!"

"Let me hear that again?" Judy said.

"I deserved it, I admit it!" Shelby cried. "I needed to be spanked so I'd respect you and I do now!"

Judy was moved by Shelby's declaration. She never expected to hear these words from Shelby Strode.

"Well," Judy said. "Maybe you have had enough."

"Yes, I have," Shelby sniffled. She lifted her head and looked Judy in the face. Beneath the tears, Shelby's eyes appeared to Judy to be genuinely remorseful.

"All right," Judy said. "Three more, then you may stop."

"Thank you," Shelby moaned, grateful to be facing only three more of the paddle's stinging swats instead of three hundred or so.

Lightner raised the paddle and swung.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Shelby let out not a scream, but a long, drawn out wail, while dropping her head in defeat. Lightner set the paddle aside, exhausted. Shelby's bottom looked like a bright red apple in simmering heat. She bent her knees and began to rise.

"Ah ah ah!" Judy said. "Don't get up yet."

Shelby stopped.

"I want a written apology from you, and a pledge to improve you behavior, handed to me by eight a.m. tomorrow morning," Judy said.

"Okay," Shelby cried.

"Include what you learned from this experience, too," Judy said.

"I will," Shelby said.

"You'd better," Judy said. "You may get up and dress."

Shelby pulled herself to her feet. She cringed as she pulled her panties up back over her blistering hot buttocks.

"I'll be holding on to your phone for a week," Lightner said. "If you write Judy your apology letter as she requested, you'll have it back then."

"Yes, sir," Shelby said.

"Good. You may return to class," Lightner said.

Shelby awkwardly hobbled over to pick up her book bag, and slowly trudged out of the room.

*****

>>>

Dear Judy,

I am deeply remorseful for the way I've treated you at school these past few years. Especially now that you are a Teacher's Assistant. You earned your position at this school, and for that you deserve respect. I am deeply ashamed that I failed to give you this.

I've learned first hand the consequences for disrespectful behavior. I will be the first to admit I deserved exactly what I got. It is unfortunate that it took a spanking to make me realize this, but it is fortunate that I was able to get one. I offer you my most humble apologies for what I've done, and I can only hope to have your forgiveness. You have my solemn promise I will never treat you this way ever again. I know it was wrong what I did, and I know that if I ever do so again what will happen to me.

Being spanked is painful, embarrassing, and most of all, humbling. It made me realize there are other things in the world bigger than I am, and that my problems aren't the only thing I should consider when going about my day. For this reason, I believe I have greatly benefited from my spanking.

As I write this, my bottom is still quite sore and uncomfortable, and this will serve as a powerful reminder to me. Even after the pain fades, this experience will be etched permanently into my memory. I do not want this to happen to me ever again.

In addition to an apology, I would also like to offer you my thanks. You did me an immense favor reporting me to Principal Lightner. My spanking will help me become a better person, and that could not have happened without you. I believe you will be and already are fantastic TA. You recognized that my bottom was in dire need of a spanking, and you did what was necessary to make sure I got what I deserved. For that, Judy, you have my most sincere gratitude.

Thank you for accepting my word when I promised to change my ways. I promise I will not let you down. I am truly grateful for the mercy you took when you asked the Principal to end my punishment. I am certain you will never regret it.

Please accept my most humble apologies.

Sincerely,

Shelby Strode

<<<

Shelby read over the letter once more before stuffing into the envelope. She'd written and rewritten it countless times, before finally choosing words she thought would satisfy Judy. As much as it humiliated Shelby to write "my bottom was in dire need of a spanking," she knew Judy would appreciate the pride Shelby swallowed in phrasing it this way instead of "I was in dire need of a spanking" or something less belittling or embarrassing.