Shelby Strode's First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers

It seemed to Shelby erring on the side of over apologizing was the best route for convincing Judy she had changed, so she spared every reservation she had in writing her apology letter.

When she walked into school the next morning, Shelby clutched the envelope in her hand and tentatively made her way through the halls. It did not take long to find Judy. She stood in the middle of the hallway, instructing students not to run and remind them class started in less than a minute. Judy spotted Shelby and did not take her eyes off her as Shelby approached.

Timidly, Shelby handed Judy the envelope. Judy snatched it from her hand and ripped it open. Shelby stood silently as Judy's eyes scanned the page. Judy looked up at Shelby.

"You're welcome," Judy said. "This is good. You did a great job."

"Thank you," Shelby said.

Judy tucked the letter into her purse.

"You need to get to class, you're late," Judy said.

Shelby paused for just a fraction of a second.

"Yes, Judy," Shelby said.

"Smart answer," Judy said.

Shelby nodded and hurried off to class. As she disappeared into one of the classrooms, Judy removed the letter from her purse and read it again. Judy took her time reading the letter, taking in every word. When she was finished, Judy placed the letter in her purse again. For the first time that day, she smiled.

Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers