Shelleytown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them were so close, their bodies pressed together into a fleshy triangle. Shelley rested her head in between Brook and Adam's, and it fit as though the space had been designed for her comfort. They both took Shelley into their arms and began running their hands over her body. It was not the fast grab of an impatient boy or a long-frustrated husband, but the warm, almost familial touch of people who knew they had all the time in the world to play with this heavenly body that had come into their possession.

And heavenly it was indeed. Shelley was a creature composed of circles and rounded edges, her curves filled out through healthy indulgence. Her breasts fit into Adam's hands like ripe grapefruit. Her thighs were like pillows as Brook ran her hands across them. She was so lush, so voluptuous that Adam began to wonder if he shouldn't have taken the reality where he could have fucked her nightly. But hell, doing it here with Brook as well was better than any illusion.

The world around them had changed, without any of them realizing it. Gone was the imitation suburb. Instead they were in a seemingly endless bedchamber. A huge four-poster bed sat just behind the trio, with satin sheets an invitingly soft mattress. To call it king-sized would be an insult. Candles hung magically in the air, and rose petals crunched underneath their feet. The roof was soft red, and the walls were nowhere to be seen. At the edges of their vision danced fleeting images of chocolate and wine, leather and lace, new adventures to be explored at their leisure.

Adam gave Shelley a slight push, and she flopped down onto the bed, which gave generously beneath her. She spread her arms and giggled, a vision of abandon. Adam crawled on to the bed with her and wrapped an arm around her waist. The mattress beneath him was so soft he felt he could melt into it – and the same could be said for Shelley's skin. Brook took off her shoes and her shirt and climbed in with them.

The three of them took their time trading kisses and caresses, headed for no particular destination. Adam developed a sheepish erection and Brook ran her hand along the tent in his pants, tantalized by his hardness. Shelley seemed fascinated by Brook's bare torso, and kept staring at the curve of her belly. Brook nestled into Shelley's arms and kissed her neck.

Gradually they began to shed clothes. Adam dispensed with his shorts and boxers, letting his hard cock free at last. Brook took off her bra with the agonizing slowness of a perfect striptease before revealing to both of them her pert breasts and cute brown nipples that had hardened to points. Brook helped Adam out of his shirt, undoing one button at a time, while he tugged her jeans down her legs.

And then they turned to Shelley and began systematically stripping the housewife of all her layers. It seemed to take a while, as if she had cunningly prepared for a game of strip poker. After the cardigan was a sweater, then a blouse, then a T-shirt, then a tank top. Her dresses and skirts were like the layers of an onion. Shelley was largely passive in her own disrobing, letting her partners gently coax her out of each piece of clothing. But each undressing was its own reward, each new glimpse of her golden skin totally perfect.

At last, she was almost nude before them, in a corset and pantyhose. It was an endearingly old-fashioned choice of undergarments. It felt almost unfair to remove these last pieces of cloth. There was so much woman exposed to them, such a bounty of flesh, that it was greedy to ask for more. And still Adam and Brook each took hold of one leg of pantyhose and pulled it down, revealing Shelley's luscious legs that seemed to stretch on into eternity. Brook put a soft hand on the small of Shelley's back, and the domestic goddess arched her back up off the bed eagerly. Brook nimbly undid the strings of her corset, and it fell away effortlessly.

Shelley's beautiful breasts, gorgeous and voluminous globes, were exposed for all to see. To Adam and Brook they had a primal attraction: these maternal breasts were not just the source of milk but also, it seemed, the origin of all life. They fell on Shelley hungrily, licking and sucking at her tits. Their heads almost collided as they each took a breast into their mouth.

Slowly Brook began travelling lower, leaving Shelley's voluptuous breasts to Adam. Brook kissed the other woman's navel and sank her head down between her thick thighs. Shelley looked up with a start. "Oh, but... with another woman... I musn't... oooh..."

Shelley was wordless once again, and tossed her head back onto the infinitely soft bed. Her lower lips were warm and had the faint taste of peach. Brook found she loved nuzzling her face into Shelley's pussy, nibbling at her fat lips and coaxing out the goddess's clit. The woman's nectar soon began to flow freely, and it tasted better than any woman or man Brook had tasted before – hell, possibly better than any food. She just couldn't have enough. Brook pressed her face in deeper and slid her tongue into Shelley's slit, overtaken by a voracious hunger.

All this time Adam's hard cock had been sitting on Shelley's thighs as he fondled and nuzzled her breasts. To Brook, this seemed like an awful waste. She nudged his cock and pointed up to Shelley's mouth, which was currently engaged in a continual stream of coos and soft moans. Adam grinned devilishly. His fiancee had the best ideas.

Adam reluctantly abandoned Shelley's breasts and shifted up on the seemingly infinite expanse of the bed. Shelley seemed shocked when his hard sex hovered in front of her face. "Oh my!" she said. "We can't do it like this. Only bad girls – ooh yes Brook, keep doing that..." And then, no longer able to maintain even a facade of innocence, Shelley leaned forward and took Adam's cock between her luscious lips.

Shelley's mouth was wet and eager. She was the type of girl/woman/goddess/supernatural entity that left your crotch soaked after oral sex. Enthusiasm and saliva poured from her lips in equal measure. Adam grabbed Shelley's homemaker curls and held on as he received the kind of wet, sloppy blowjob he hadn't gotten since the back seat of his parent's car. But unlike those days, there was no cramped manoeuvring and no awkward gagging. Shelley swallowed his cock to the root without any difficulty. Adam was sure her mouth could have gone on for miles if there had been need.

The three of them lay on that impossible bed and sucked and licked each other until they could all take it no more. Shelley was the first to come, overwhelmed with all of the new sensations running through her. She spat out Adam's cock from her mouth and began breathing heavily. She tried to say something, but all that came out was a squeak, and then a scream. Shelley thrashed underneath Brook's tongue, and Brook just buried deeper into her delicious pussy as a monstrous orgasm grasped the goddess.

Even in the throes of pleasure, Shelley had grabbed ahold of Adam's cock and was jerking it for all it was worth. (Every housewife needs to know how to give a handjob, after all.) Adam let out a bellow and began coming himself. His cock spurted lances of cum, which landed all over Shelley's beautiful breasts.

Adam sank into the endless bed, his cock deflating. Shelley looked down at the heaving of her cum-slick chest and flushed a deep purple. Brook crawled up the domestic goddess's body and kissed her on the cheek.

"You okay?" Brook said.

"Oh my," was the only thing that Shelley could say. "Oh my."

"There's more where that came from," said Brook, who proceeded to relentlessly french Shelley.

There were few things that got Adam more revved up than seeing the love of his life lost in a lip-lock with another woman. His cock instantly sprang to attention as his eyes tried to take in the finer details of the melding of the two women's lips. Brook held Shelley by the hair as she pressed forward as if trying to bore into the strange being's face. Shelley's hands experimentally grasped Brook by the small of the back and then slowly, inexorably, travelled down to cup her ass. Brook followed suit, and then slipped a hand between their bodies to rub Shelley's sopping pussy.

Adam put a hand on Shelley's shoulder, and both women jumped. "Almost forget your were there," Brook said. "You ready to give poor Shelley here the loving she's been dreaming of?"

Shelley shivered with excitement as Adam mounted her. Adam didn't quite know what she was thinking – he doubted that he could understand the mind of a creature such as herself – but there was a desperate, almost virginal anticipation in the air. He ran a hand down Shelley's flank, attempting to comfort her. "Baby, this is going to be better than any wedding night."

"Well, maybe not quite," Brook said, thinking of the plans she had for the big night in a week. But Adam would have to wait to find out about that.

Brook held Adam's cock and gently guided it to Shelley's entrance. With one smooth motion, Adam sank his rigid hardness into her soft and warm cunt. It felt like a welcome home, and Adam felt like he could practically sink into Shelley's plush form. Her eyes went wide as she felt Adam filling her up. And then, with a determined look on her face, Shelley wrapped her legs around Adam's back and whispered to him some words that no housewife would pretend to know.

Adam started out with slow thrusts, getting used to the new body underneath him. Shelley began to raise her ass underneath him to meet his thrusts. She let out a small groan as he pushed even further inside her. Brook stroked her hair. "Feels amazing, doesn't it?" Shelley just nodded and began squirming up and down, grinding her clit against Adam's pubis.

Gradually, the couple began to pick up the pace. Adam began pulling himself out halfway before burying himself in Shelley's warm tunnel with one hard thrust. Shelley, in turn, dug her claws into Adam's back and urged thim to fuck her harder and faster. He saw her breasts, still glistening with his semen, begin to bounce up and down in time with his thrusts, and the sight drove him a little crazy. He was soon riding her at a gallop and shaking the bed with each thrust.

Brook had discarded the last of her clothing and was stretched out on the bed, watching the fervent fucking like it was a Saturday morning cartoon. She loved seeing Adam fuck other women, bringing them to the heights of pleasure that she knew so well, and made a note to do so more once they were safely married. Maybe they could pick up a nice tropical sweetheart on their honeymoon. Or maybe a hunky surfer dude for her. Motivated by both her erotic daydreams and the hard fucking going on in front of her, Brook began to stroke her clit. She leaned in closer until she could see the drops of persperation on Shelley's shoulders, and was inspired to slip a finger inside herself.

The intimate audience drove both Adam and Shelley to new heights. Adam dug his fingers into Shelley's ass and began pounding her. She squealed with a surprised delight, and did her best to writhe against him. Shelley appeared continually shocked at just how much fun she was having – apparently she couldn't believe that a prim and proper domestic goddess like herself could get so filthy.

Adam took Shelley by the shoulder and gently pulled her up to a sitting position. Shelley appeared surprised, but her body evidently knew what to do. She kept her legs wrapped tightly against her beau's waist and pressed her cum-slick breasts to his pecs. The two lovers lost themselves in their exertions, their bodies rising and falling and thrusting forward and backwards and generally threatening to come apart at the seams. Shelley's face was scarlet as she rode up and down on Adam's cock. Brook relentlessly frigged herself as she watched the whole things.

"Oh my," Shelley said. "I feel... I feel like..."

"Like you have to pee?" said Brook.

"A little. But more like... um..."

Brook smiled salaciously. "Like you're going to go crazy?"

"Yes, but also..."

"Like you're going to explode?"

Shelley nodded. At this point her voice could be used for nothing except breathy gasps.

Brook snaked her fingers between Shelley and Adam's bodies. She ran her thumb against Shelley's clit. "Let it out."

She did so. Whatever kind of creature Shelley was, Brook decided her orgasms were superhuman. Or maybe every human orgasm was just as miraculous when viewed from afar. But as Shelley let out a primal scream and her body shuddered and spasmed against Adam's hard chest, her skin seemed to positively glow. The tiny world they were inside became brighter, more vivid, and more joyful.

Adam burrowed his head into Shelley's shoulder and moaned. Brook knew from the way that his asscheeks seized up that he had come inside her, his orgasm quieter but no less potent. She imagined his cock spasming inside her, spraying cum into her divine snatch. For her, the thought confirmed one thing: she needed more than her own fingers right now.

Both Adam and Shelley took a good long breather after that. Brook waited impatiently.

"You know," Shelley said. "Now I want to trap you two here more than ever."

Adam chuckled nervously. "We can talk about that later. But for now, I think poor Brook has been a little neglected."

Brook grinned. She enjoyed watching, but she had been wondering when these two were going to pay some more attention to her.

"Oh," Shelley said. "I don't really know how to... with a woman..."

"Just do it like I did to you before," Brook said. "It doesn't have to be perfect. Just try your best." She felt strange, reassuring this supernatural creature that had been trying to steal her fiance an hour earlier, but she couldn't help it. In bed, she was endlessly generous.

Shelley tentatively kissed the tips of Brook's breasts. Her lips were soft and hot. Her breath felt fantastic as it ran across Brook's nipples in a way that Brook couldn't quite understand. Shelley ran her hands across the other woman's breasts, testing their weight and their softness as she massaged them gently. Then Shelley ducked down and quickly placed her head between Brook's legs.

If this was the first time she'd gone down on a woman, she was a natural. Brook moaned and squirmed as Shelley's adept tongue tasted her inner depths. That tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, deep inside her, running along her lower lips, massaging her clit, and even teasing her asshole. Adam took Shelley's place at her chest and began lavishing attention on Brook's breasts. His tongue made circles around her nipples as he kneaded the breasts in the firm way that she had always liked. Adam began rubbing that one little spot right under her armpit that Brook always loved. She arched her back off the bed and let out a long groan.

She could see Adam getting hard again, his cock jutting out awkwardly. "Wow, third time tonight," said Brook, trying to maintain her cool.

"I better be careful," said Adam. "I don't want it to chafe."

Shelley looked up from Brook's pussy. "Don't worry. We can do this all night long." And then both Brook and Adam felt Shelley's magic suffusing them, bringing them into one unending chain of sexual bliss.

"That's good," said Brook. "Because I need to get fucked. A lot."

Shelley looked strangely heartbroken. "Okay... I'll get out of the way, so you two can have your fun."

"No need for that," said Brook. "Do you have a strap-on?"

"A strap on what?"

Brook got up and whispered into Shelley's ear. The domestic goddess turned an even brighter shade of red as she heard about this strange invention. "I... why I never!"

"So you don't have one?"

"You certainly couldn't find one under the bed." Shelley winked at the two of them, and Adam quickly went searching under the seemingly infinite mattress. Under the bed was a massive variety of phalluses, leather, ropes, whips, and stranger devices. It occurred to him that what they got up to was entirely a limit of Shelley's imagination – and her imagination had proved to be pretty dirty.

Adam came up with a nicely-shaped black strap-on and a small container of lube. "You ready to fuck my girl, Shelley?" Shelley nodded, slyly but eagerly. Brook helped her buckle the device on and apply the lube. Afterwards she gave gave Shelley's artificial phallus a playful stroke. And then Brook got down on her hands and knees and offered her ass up in the air.

Shelley grabbed Brook by the hips and slowly began to enter her with the black strap-on. Brook cooed as she was penetrated. The sensation of being filled up was always something that blew her mind. Shelley was obviously a novice at this, but as in all sexual things she proved to be a quick learner, and within five minutes she was rolling her hips with each motion and thrusting into an ecstatic Brook. Shelley began to breathe heavily and was obviously getting off on this herself. Maybe it was the counterthrust of the harness against her clit, or maybe she was literally feeling through the ersatz cock in a kind of supernatural empathy – anything was possible now. Brook had her head bowed down and was crying out, clawing at the sheets as the steady fucking threatened to drive her mad.

Brook thought that she might be on the verge of coming when Adam put a hand on Shelley's shoulder and urged her to stop. "Come on Shelley. I want to fuck Brook too."

The domestic goddess pouted. "No fair. What am I gonna do, sit here and wait?"

"You know, we can both fuck her at the same time."

"But she only has one--" Adam whispered in Shelley's ears. "What? Down... there? But that's dirty!"

"I know," Brook said. "Isn't it great?"

Brook pulled herself off of the dildo and quickly settled herself on Adam's flesh-and-blood cock. She let out a long, throaty moan as her fiance's member fit snugly into her cunt. It was only a moment later that she felt something hard pressing at her back door. Adam helped spread her ass cheeks, and after a little awkward manoeuvring she felt Shelley's strap-on press into her ass.

Double penetration had always been one of Brook's fantasies, but she and Adam had never found another guy who was both trustworthy and interested. Now, her fantasy was coming true in a way that neither of them could have expected. Brook realized that even in all of this craziness, Adam had been thinking of a way to make her happen, and she almost felt like tearing up. There, with a housewife-cum-supernatural-being plying her ass with a strap-on, Brook truly knew that she was marrying the right man.

And then the thrusting started, and there was not much time for thought.

Adam and Shelley settled into a rhythm as they pounded into Brook from each end. As Adam would pull out of her pussy, Shelley would drive her cock (which now was, at least to Brook, indistinguishable from the genuine article) as far as she could up the soon-to-be-bride's ass. And as Shelley grabbed Brook's plush asscheeks and pulled herself out, Adam would once again thrust upwards, impaling Brook's inner depths.

The three moved as one elaborate fucking machine. Brook dug her hands into the sheets and pressed her chest to Adam's. Against this tide of pleasure, all she could do was hold on. Orgasm had been knocking at her door for a while now, but for some reason she wanted to hold it off. Brook wanted to hold on to this crazy, incredible feeling for as long as she could. But there was a force building inside her that would not be denied. And when Adam and Shelley buried themselves to the hilt within her simultaneously, she finally came.

Brook let out a primal scream as she was rocked by one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Her body spasmed, but was safely trapped in between those of Adam and Shelley. It was like fireworks were going off all over her body. And then the second orgasm hit and she wasn't a body anymore, just a thinly held-together group of euphoric sensations.