Shelleytown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley was not far behind her, calling out an orgasm as she humped herself wildly against the strap-on. Looking at the two beautiful women trembling with bliss, Adam gave himself over to release and let Brook's spasming pussy milk him for all he was worth. The three felt for a moment as though all barriers between them had collapsed, and they were just one organism whose life was pure pleasure.

They came down eventually, to find their bodies jelly and their throats sore. It took a little bit of manoeuvring to extricate both penetrators from Brook's body, especially because Adam was still stubbornly erect.

Shelley fumbled with removing her strap-on. "Phew. Talk about things you never thought you'd do."

"Sometimes," said Brook. "You just have to do those things."

It took only a moment's rest before Shelley perked up again, her wet pussy beckoning. "Speaking of doing things... anyone up for another round?"

They fucked for what seemed like days, in every position they could think of. Shelley bounced on Adam's cock as Brook straddled his face. Brook and Shelley nestled against each others' pussies, eating each other to a series of orgasms as Adam looked on. The soon-to-be newlyweds tied Shelley up and tortured her with pleasure. Shelley gave Brook head as Adam eagerly licked her asshole. They never got dirty, never got tired, never got soft. The trio's sexual energy seemed truly infinite.

Finally, Shelley released her prey-turned-playmates. They stumbled out of her front door to find that the suburb had vanished completely, and that they were on an off-road trail in the middle of a forest. They also found that no time had passed since Brook entered Shelley's front door. This lead to a pair of small freak-outs, but ultimately they decided that it was a good thing – they probably would have missed the wedding otherwise.

With no further complications, Adam and Brook got married. They proceeded to their honeymoon, where they spent two weeks paving a sexual path of destruction through the Bahamas.

Rumours tell of a beautiful women that haunts suburban subdivisions. She seduces those who believe that no one would ever want to seduce them – the disappointed housewives, the virgin sons, the out-of-shape businessmen. She takes them to her endless bed, sometimes two or three at a time, and treats them to pleasure they never knew imaginable. Afterwards, her people change their lives, constantly pursuing the pleasure that the strange goddess gave them. They never quite reach it, but they never regret trying.

These are just rumours, of course – adolescent sexual fantasy. The stories never agree on the woman's looks, race, or sexual preference. In some stories it is a handsome man who sweeps the sexually neglected off their feet. They all agree that the figure is not an overtly sexual figure, a vixen or a rake. They appear to be a perfectly normal, perhaps even prudish, person who has been corrupted past the point of no return. But however unlikely, these stories are spreading. The perverted goddess has been spotted in major cities, hand in hand with priests and vagrants. The number of converts to her cause grow by the day. Some say that her goal is to turn the whole country into one massive orgy. Some, including one newlywed couple, desperately hope so.