All Comments on 'Shelly and "Jenny's" Story Pt. 01'

by akak28

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
The Hollywood Moment

A hollywood moment is where the plot meets reality and falls off the cliff.

He sucks at his job but was up for promotion? Really? The rest just utter crap! 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Why do all interracial author think that just having a 12" dick is going to get you laid?

Have you EVER had 12" rammed into your pussy by some idiot who thinks it's going to feel great?!? You need to rearrange your insides to accommodate that much cock and it bloody hurts! And not the good kind either.

Then there is first time anal sex. No lube and suddenly your asshole is forced open to accept a Pringles container and you think that's going to be orgasmic? That's going to require a trip to surgery you sick less moron! Literally, your going to year her ass up and somehow you believe that it's going to feel great?

Lastly, it's the fucking kitchen and people are going to wander in and out during the ducking party...including the 18 yr olds he hired from the local high school.

Now as for that, I'm not an expert but it seems to me that it's a little more difficult than just putting up flyers at the local high school and saying "Looking for hot 18 yr olds to wear bathing suits and get fucked by strange men for money! Apply today!" So why in the fuck would you even out that in a story??? That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

So do us a favor, grow up a little and stop believing that poem is real because this story sounds like it was written by a 14 yr old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both thought it was hot. Anytime a white wife fucks her husband's black boss it is a win-win. Shelly was proud of herself as she left the kitchen with Marcus' cum drippling out of both holes. Her husband's job is probably safe - for now. Good job, Shelly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous