Sheltering From the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They asked if she was part of the rental deal and if there were any more apartments available. Alan not wanting to tell the whole truth that she was a friend's wife who was left there naked overnight to help him move in. Somehow that sounded too far-fetched.

Instead he said that Laura was a new girl friend and she had offered to help him and was staying with him until the roads were cleared. Her nudity was for him and it was her house-warming gift to him. Laura played along, not wanting them to know anything else about her, less they decide they could help themselves to her also.

They said they were cool with that and that Linda needn't get dressed on their account, as a matter of fact, that they liked the looks of a beautiful naked woman as much as the next man. They then asked her to not be so shy and step out from behind Alan and let them get a better look at her. Afraid that she had little choice, she stepped from behind Alan and stood before these big intruders. These were the second and third men she had for the first time shown herself to in less than 24 hours. Even though she usually enjoyed being naked, and found herself being excited by the thought of being exposed naked, she wasn't sure about this situation. None the less, she felt a tingle in her lower region and felt herself getting wet from being on display. Beyond her control, her nipples stiffened and stood out hard on her big breasts.

Stan the bigger of the two, took Laura by the arm and pulled her towards them and remarked how he would really love to do some fishing in her fishing hole. With that he grabbed a handful of Laura's breast and squeezed. He then pushed her into the arms of Fred who with one hand pawed her breasts and the other grabbed at her pussy, trying to stick his finger up into her. Fred said that she was a hot one, that he could feel the heat coming from her pussy, and that he would give a weeks pay to taste her hair pie.

Laura was genuinely getting frightened and could see no way out unless Alan intervened quickly. She was able to yank away from them and ran to him for protection. Alan put himself between Laura and the two and stood his ground. He then told them that Laura was his woman and he would determine who would have her and who would not. He told them that she was not going to be shared and that because they were drunk, he would forget what had happened. He said that her being naked was not an open invitation for them to fondle her without his and especially her permission. Now he wanted them to get their things and get the fuck out of his home and not come back until they were sober and ready to apologize to his woman.

They stood there face to face, Alan furious, the two drunks shocked at his anger. Seeing that they may have stumbled into a situation that could be detrimental to their health, they decided as one to back down. They mumbled a quick apology saying that they meant no harm and were just letting the whiskey do their talking. They both took Laura's hand and apologized as they stumbled a quick exit out the door.

When the door shut, Laura looked at Alan, not knowing whether to scream, cry or laugh at their quick exit. Looking at Alan who was shaking with rage, face red with anger, Laura said "That was about the stupidest thing I have ever seem, and the bravest, they could have beaten you to a pulp!" "You just saved my life and I love you for that." She then kissed him and started laughing, saying that she had never seen a more shocked look on their faces when he told them off.

Alan coming down from an adrenaline high said he just about pissed his pants, and started laughing too.

Laura took his hand and led him to the bedroom saying that he deserved a reward and she knew just the right thing.

*******

It was late evening before the wind died enough for the snowplows to make any headway and it looked like our neighborhood would be another day before it opened up. I had just explained to Laura that I might not be able to get to pick her up until the next day and that she may have to spend yet another night with Alan. I asked how they were holding up and if she was tired of being naked around him yet. She laughed and said that she was getting to like it more all the time, and he must like looking at her because he had not even offered to loan her a shirt to wear. I asked f she wanted me to suggest that to him and she said she was fine the way she was. She also said that they had had an interesting afternoon, and that she would tell me the story later.

I was still getting a rush from the knowledge that my Laura had been completely naked with my friend for now 24 hours and that at no time had she attempted to cover her body from his view. I was having fantasies of her walking around his house stark naked. I wondered if he had taken any pictures of her or had he got his video camera out yet. I wondered if he did, what poses he had her do and how explicit she let him get. Knowing Laura when a camera comes out, she left nothing to the imagination. I couldn't wait to hear her story.

About 9:00 pm I heard a loud sounds out in the street and saw that one of the neighbors who had a farm on the outskirts of town had put a blade on the front of a tractor and was cleaning a path around our neighborhood. I was saved, I could get out.

I quickly packed up Laura's bag and made sure her coat and boots were in the truck and off I went to rescue my naked wife.

I didn't bother to call, I wanted to surprise them, and secretly maybe I wanted to catch them doing something while I wasn't there giving my approval. There was little I would have told them that I would disapprove of, but knowing that they were quite on their own made it more exciting. Laura had already told me that she had a lot to tell me so I know they had progressed far beyond kissing and holding each other. I loved Laura and trusted her and wanted her to experience everything she wanted to do. Just the thought of my Laura, naked all night and all the next day with someone other than me, made my heart race. Him seeing her breasts swinging freely, her belly, that little bulge, her pubs, the hair shiny and black, her hips and ass, I couldn't get the image out of my mind. The idea that someone is taking all that in, looking at her, studying her movements, touching her, smelling her, tasting her, fucking her, that is what I found all the more exciting.

I arrived and parked on the street, the drive still blocked by snow. I quietly walked up to the house and noticed that the blinds let light out along both sides; they didn't cover the window completely. I felt foolish, but found myself drawn to the window, spying on them, hoping to see something that would not be seen once I was inside.

Looking in just right, I could see them sitting on the couch together, first I saw Laura, still naked, as I had left her the day before. Next to her was Alan and to my pleasant surprise, he was also naked. Laura was holding his erect member with both hands, slowly stroking up and down the shaft. She would jack it 5 or 6 times from balls to head and then she would lower her head down to it and use her tongue to lick any precum that she could squeeze from the slit opening. Laura was good with her tongue; she could almost stick it in the slit opening of a penis.

I watched this for maybe 5 minutes, mesmerized by her slow seduction of his penis. She suddenly crawled between Alan's legs and knelt on the floor in front of him. She cupped his balls with both hands and slowly licked and sucked his ball sack, gently pulling first one then the other testicle into her mouth and massaging them with her tongue. She would do this and then she placed the head of his cock in her mouth and proceeded to swallow it until her nose was in his pubic hair. Up and down she would slide his fully erect member, slick with her saliva down her throat and hold it while she swallowed massaging the head with her throat muscles.

I was fascinated that he had such control to keep from ejaculating given the treatment his penis was getting. I could tell it wouldn't be long before he shot his cum and I was curious where Laura would take it.

She took all but the head out of her mouth and with streams of saliva washing down the shaft; she started to jack him with both hands. I saw Alan pull his legs up and out and then thrust his pelvis forward as his mouth flew open giving a primordial groan as his balls emptied in Laura's mouth. I counted four hard thrusts and she took her mouth from his cock so she could swallow her mouthful, still he had another and shot that one on her face and hair. She quickly put her mouth back over the head of his penis and took the 6th. and final shot. She kept his shaft I her mouth swallowing it down as it deflated. Laura then licked and cleaned any remaining spunk that she had missed while he was shooting.

I saw her smile up at him and teasingly bite his shaft tenderly with her teeth. Alan reached down and cupped her chin with one hand and wiped the cum from her face, feeding it to her off his finger. I was watching her enjoy her feast on his ejaculate.

She then crawled back up beside and rested her head on his shoulder. His arm was holding her close and both hands were massaging her breasts and gently pinching her swollen nipples.

I decided to wait a few minutes before going in so they wouldn't suspect I observed what just happened.

I walked about 3 blocks down the street thinking about the erotic scene I had just witnessed. It would have been one of the hottest blow jobs I ever seen if it had been in a porno movie, but this was no movie, this was my wife sucking my friends cock and swallowing a tremendous load and licking him clean. They were still cuddled together naked in each other's arms at this very minute. I should have been furious, but instead I was excited beyond belief. I was glad I watched and they had done it. I only wondered if Laura would tell me and what else had they done while I was not there. I felt responsible after all I had taken her to his house naked and left her there overnight with no clothing of her own. I trusted her; she would fill in all the details, and I just hoped that I felt the same thrill after I heard it all.

I pulled out my cell phone and called Laura's cell number and told her that I was on my way and would be there in maybe 5 minutes.

I walked back to my truck and got all the things I was taking in and stomped noisily to the door. I wondered if they were both still naked.

When I opened the door, Laura was standing there in all her naked beauty; her cheeks were flushed with excitement of our getting back together, and from the sex she had just shared with Alan. She rushed to me and hugged and kissed me like we had been separated for weeks instead of a single day.

Alan was standing there in just pajama bottoms, looking a little embarrassed at his attire. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand in a handshake and told me that he was glad that I made it back safely. He said that he was beginning to wonder if I had left Laura with him for good and if I had gone out and got another woman to live with. He seemed to be having a hard time looking me in the eye.

I put Laura's clothes down and asked what they had been doing while I was gone, and made the comment that maybe Alan was getting tired of having a naked woman hanging around all the time while they were trapped here by the storm. Alan quickly said that they had completely finished unpacking and that Laura had been a tremendous help to him. He said that she could help him any time. I was wondering if there was a hidden meaning behind his words. He also said that he could never get tired of having her there especially naked and hoped that it wasn't the last time he would see her there like this.

Laura moved over to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek and said that they had been having fun, under the circumstances, and that they had gotten to know each other much better during her stay. I could tell there was definitely hidden meaning in her statement and the look that passed between them.

I asked Laura if she wanted to dress finally, and she smiled and said that if it was okay with me, she would just stay naked with her two men, and that it wasn't all the time that she could show off for two men at the same time.

She came back to me and kissed me passionately practically shoving her tongue down my throat. I tasted a little saltiness in her mouth, maybe a little Alan leftover?

When she pulled away, I noticed a large drop of cum sticking on the side of her face just at her hairline. This was the shot I had seen where Laura had missed her mouth, apparently Alan had missed it while cleaning her face, to feed it to her. I took my finger and wiped it off her face and held it up in front of her and asked if they had been having after dinner snacks and that she had missed a drop. She smiled and sucked it off my finger and said that yes, she had "helped herself " to a snack and that I had just missed catching her with Alan's cock in her mouth. Alan looked like he wanted to fall through a hole in the floor. She went on to say that they had sent most of the day naked together, that after all it would seem awkward for her to be the only one naked. She said that they had both been naked all night in bed together so it seemed silly to suddenly get shy when they were alone together in the daylight. Alan realizing that everything they had done in the last 24 hours was coming out, wished that he had been a little less free with my wife. I, on the other hand, was beginning to enjoy his squirming.

I told them that I realized that I had left her there in quite a compromising condition and that if they had done "things" that I couldn't really blame anyone but myself. It was I who had originally suggested that she come here naked and I had forgotten her clothes, forcing her to remain naked. I had also left her there, taking her coat and boots, overnight, and had told them to enjoy themselves. I added that the only thing that I had regrets about was that I had not been there to watch and participate in the activities. Alan looked like he had been reprieved from a death sentence, when he realized that I wasn't mad at him for taking advantage of the situation and "using" my wife.

I then told Laura that I really wanted to get her home to make up for lost time and that we would come back when the weather was more agreeable for her to be "dressed" this way. I told Alan that he probably hadn't "seen the last of her."

Laura gave me that look that told me that she was ready to fool around and that it would most likely be a very long night of pleasure. She pulled on her boots and said that she was ready, standing there otherwise completely naked. I handed her the coat and she said that she had been nude so long that it was silly to get dressed now just to take everything off as soon as we got home anyway. I think this was just her last way to tease Alan before she left.

She went to Alan and took him in her arms and kissed him a long deep kiss. When she broke it she said that she enjoyed "everything" and hoped that he did too. She also stuck her hand down the front of his pajama bottoms and grabbed his hard cock and squeezed it saying that she will have to "work" on his "swelling problem." Alan blushed again.

She kissed him lightly on the cheek and said that she hoped that he had enjoyed his house warming.

I went to him and shook his hand and winked as I told him thanks for "looking after" Laura. I told him I would see him in a few days, that I had some "home work" to get done.

Out the door we went, me dressed in cold weather gear and Laura in just boots, that's all.

One car went by as we walked to our truck and she waved as if she was dressed normally, they honked and I thought they were going to slide off the road as the driver looked to verify that he was really seeing a naked woman walking in the snow.

******************

When we got home Laura was so hot and turned on from her adventure that we barely made it in the house before she was ripping at my clothes. She kept repeating that she "wanted to fuck me so bad."

I got her to the bedroom and laid her spread eagle on her back, all of her well viewed body open for my pleasure only. I told her that we had plenty of time and I was going to torture her with pleasure while she told me everything that happened with Alan.

Knowing that I was momentarily in control, she sighed as I played with her pussy lips and clit, taking my time to pleasure her with my fingers and tongue. She proceeded to tell me in detail what had transpired during my absence.

After I left to get her clothes and the Grand Mariner, she sat there talking with Alan. After all, this had been the first time she had ever been naked in front of him and it was still a novelty. She said that when she stopped and realized that she was totally naked, sitting there with some man other than her husband, she would get rushes of tingles through her stomach and pussy. They talked about the move and that the apartment wasn't bad at all, mainly that it would be only a temporary thing until he was back on his feet. They seemed to skirt around the issue that she was naked and he completely dressed, and also the fact that I wasn't there. She would catch him looking at her breasts rather than her face as he talked to her. He would stop in mid sentence when she would reposition herself and he would get a clear view of her pubic area.

Finally the subject of her nakedness came around and Alan asked her how she felt being there with him, naked, and why she agreed to do this in the first place. She told him that she genuinely enjoyed being nude, and confessed that it turned her on to no end being naked in front of others. She told him that we had flashed her in various degrees of nakedness numerous times and it always ended up with us having fantastic sex while reliving it. She went on to tell him that I liked to expose her to people, mostly to strangers and that it excited and turned me on to do it. Her nudity and exhibition was fun and exciting for both of us. As far as her being naked with him and my not being there was part of the excitement, like my taking the last of her clothing, her boots and coat, guaranteeing that she had nothing of her own to cover herself with, it made her feel even more naked. She liked to feel helpless, within limits, and she liked to be looked at, being inspected, showing parts of her body that normally was off limits to everyone but me.

It was about then that I called and told them that I was unable to get back to pick her up and she had to spend the night with him.

She said that she felt even more helpless and was at the mercy of someone who she had never been naked with and had never seen naked. She knew that would soon change, it kind of fed on a rape fantasy. She said that at first knowing that I wasn't coming back, she for the first time really felt her nakedness, that before she had me as her clothing, now she really had nothing. She said she felt like I had loaned her to one of my friends.

They continued to sit and drink, and talk, and she due to her excitement and nervousness probably got a little more drunk than she wanted to.

Finally the inevitable came, time for them to go to bed. She led Alan to the bedroom and stood him before her. She then slowly stripped him taking care to touch his body as she did so. She lightly ran her fingers over his nipples and pinched each until they hardened, she then took each in her mouth and sucked and bit the tender tip until he could take no more and pushed her away gently.

She continued down his chest to his belly, gently pulling the hair that grew between his navel and pubic area. She moved around him to his butt, cupping his cheeks, kissing and pulling at his hair with her teeth. She ran her fingers down his crack, under his ass and cupped his ball sack. Then bent him forward and lightly ran her finger back from his balls to his ass hole and circled his anus, pushing her finger softly on the pucker.