Sheltering From the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers

Around to the front, she encircles his penis and jacked it slowly with one hand, cupping his balls with the other. She then kissed its head turning her head and using the slit opening on the end as tiny lips. She inserted her tongue in the slit and sucked the drops of precum that was oozing from the opening

.

Done inspecting him intimately, she guided him to the bed and lying on his back she crawled on top of him squatting over his face and taking his fully erect cock in her mouth. She lowered herself on his face putting her now open pussy over his waiting mouth. Using all the saliva she could produce, lubricated his engorged shaft and swallowed it hungrily down her throat. Using his hands to spread her outer lips, he opened her completely and plunged his face into her, sucking the juices that she produced into his mouth and swallowing it down. Alan probed deep into her with his tongue using it like a flexible penis as he raked her clit with his teeth. Both of them lost in primal lust tore at each other trying to stimulate that final climax of passion.

She pulled off his mouth, turned around and impaled herself on his blood engorged shaft in one savage thrust, he bottomed out slamming against her womb. She rode him bucking and grunting with the exertion, shutting out every sensation but the feeling of the shaft savagely penetrating her womanhood. They reached the point of climax at the same time, she letting the waves of contractions sweep over her and he gushing his semen deep inside her. She collapsed on top of him exhausted, spent, drained.

She said she fell into deep sleep, and was awakened what seemed hours later by the feel of a warm cloth tenderly cleaning the sticky wetness from between her legs. She rolled onto her back, opening herself totally to him, giving him access to what ever part of her body he wanted. He cleaned all her skin, from face to toes, when he was completed, there was no part of her that he had not seen and touched, he knew her as intimately as I.

He took her again. She was powerless to stop him had she wanted to, which she didn't.

She let him lay on top of her, pinning her beneath his weight, entering her slowly in one long agonizing thrust.

Once fully inside her he stopped all movement, holding her immobile beneath his weight. The only movement he allowed was with his swollen penis when he flexed the muscles used to ejaculate causing deep inside her the feeling he was repeatedly cumming. The sensation was nearly unbearable for her and she begged him to stop the torture and to fuck her so she could cum.

He refused her begging and kept her pinned helpless, suffering the indignity of begging for relief. She told me that she felt she was being raped because of her helplessness and the height of the ecstasy he created inside her. Her head thrashed from side to side sweating from desire.

Finally he pulled his shaft out of her in one savage yank and crawled up to put his throbbing cock to her mouth. Her arms pinned beneath his legs, she had no choice but to take him in her mouth. He shoved his cock down her throat so quickly that she gagged as he slid it in and out savagely fucking her mouth like a pussy. She could barely keep control and when she finally felt his member swelling ready to shot, she just had time to catch her breath before he pumped spurt after spurt unto her bulging mouth. There was no choice but to swallow it all down, it was that or choke and draw it into her lungs. She cried from frustration. Her "rape" was complete.

Spent, he climbed off her and in a complete reversal, cradled her tenderly in his arms and kissed her tears away.

Holding her close to his body, they both went to sleep.

As the twilight of morning crept into the bedroom, she woke with a start and tried to remember where she was. Feeling a naked body who was not mine snuggled beside her brought her awake with a jump. She then remembered that she was restricted to the apartment, naked, with no clothing of her own and no way to get out until I came to get her.

She remembered the two sessions of sex during the night and could still taste the coppery after taste of Alan's cum in her mouth. She was confused as to whether she was frightened or excited by the forceful way he had taken her only a few hours previously. She had never felt so totally powerless, but the idea stirred a sensation deep within her belly, when she touched herself, she found wetness and a tingling of arousal.

She moved to Alan and slowly massaged his flaccid member back to hardness. As she jacked him he awoke to see a beautiful woman working him to full hardness. They kissed and unlike the fierce coupling of the previous night, they joined with the tenderness of unhurried lovemaking. For over an hour, they touched each other, using fingers, mouth, tongue, lips, every part of their bodies to heighten the sensation of sexual gratification.

Finally as they reached climax, together, she cried out with the release she had needed since her erotic rape. They dozed in each others arms until the full light woke them and they knew they had, for the time, completed their love making.

Laura went on to tell me about their showering and their working naked together throughout the day finishing the unpacking and putting the things away.

She also told me of the two unexpected visitors and how a potential rape had been averted by Alan's noble stand against the two larger men. She also went into detail of how she rewarded him for his bravery. He was learning how to send her into multiple orgasms. She fucked him to two more as well.

Last she told me about the scene where she had sucked him off just before I had come to pick her up. The scene I had observed through the window unbeknownst to them.

She had told me all, held back nothing. Some would have condemned our actions as unfaithful, my sharing her and she giving herself so totally. We don't see it that way, we see it as discovering ourselves and giving our trust to one another. What we did would tear some couples apart; it just makes the two of us stronger.

We made love to each other, each trying to please the other without concern for our own pleasure. Afterwards, we slept warm in each other's arms.

Time seemed to fly by and it wasn't until the spring time that Laura and Alan were able to get back together again. This time there was an entirely different outcome.

Read Memorial Day to continue Laura's adventures with Alan.

HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers