All Comments on 'Shemale Finds Her Man At The Party'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definitely my kind of stories - girls with big cocks, aggressive without being mean, and all too eager to put those big cocks to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love happy endings where the main characters get what they deserved... each other

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
nice job

Catwoman has been the main object of my desire since about 7. A taller, bustier, hung and dominant since about 23 when I discovered special girls. This is another great story from a talented author. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice

I definitely enjoyed the story. Hope there is more to cum with Rebecca and Damon. Please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY, KEEP THEM CUMMMIN.

THIS WAS A GREAT STORY MAKES MY GURLIE COCK LICKY.HE HE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story hot to read,and made me laugh with the mention of dracula dry humping a fairy princess over a car bonnet.

Jay3737Jay3737over 12 years ago

Wow what a hott story! Loved it!!

dilly1964dilly1964over 12 years ago
wow

what a great story,amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

While I'm usually more in a favour of more balanced relationships in terms of male/shemale, I can't help but enjoy most of your stories, where the shemale is always a big, definitely strong, slightly intimidating and dominating woman, but usually not overly brutal or cruel. The stories are quite sexy and I definitely don't dislike tall, busty girls, be they cis-sexual or transsexual.

If I were to complain:

1) You sometimes suggest that the male will be able to "return the favor", but never write it in actual story. I always kind of wondered why you do that. To me, at least, that'd make the stories that much hotter.

2)It'd be a nice touch to sometimes have the male ejaculate while being penetrated, rather than just describing it as enjoyable and pleasurable.

3) Having the female/shemale be as strong or slightly stronger than the male is something of a turn-on. Her being described as "ten times stronger" or "infinitely stronger" seems a bit too humiliating to me to be one - though that may be just your thing.

Hope you'll keep up the good work. Cheers.

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
you are a red hot writer, am sure!

enjoyed this story sooooo much, since having a big dick she male in bed with me has been one of my fantasies, after getting to know several she males in the past, but all of them were fairly small in that department, mmmm. keep on bringing them out, plizzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hi nice story still waiting for the next chaptre

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
gotta love a tgirl

because they're sooo fuckin' hot-good story thanks

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Mmm, Lovely Story Damon Sounds...

...Simply delicious! Thank you for a wonderfully hot and erotic story Sug, and please write more about these two characters... 6'2"? I'd love to know more about Rebecca!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Reunions...

can be such beautiful, painful things. I like how you wound Rebecca's story into one of those things. And Damon... truly a man to have as a friend, one who loves enough to try to stay in touch, and doesn't yield to bitterness when refused. The transition was so smooth... from caring friend to caring, passionate lover. Mmmm, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

DAMN gurl, wish you could be my gurl friend, you could fuck me all night long !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumbas

leather doesn't stretch from the pressure of a nipple poking it

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago

Rebecca is basically a Dom Shemale and loved dominating Damon while they were getting it on,but she was dominating in a sweet lovable way to show Damon who was in charge,not that she was a cruel,mean,and sadistic shemale that wanted him to fear her but she wanted him to give himself to Rebecca completely so she could give him the guidance to become her submissive lover.

Some say Dominant types have no morals or respect for others but for Rebecca she just likes to be in control of Damon and loves him for that and she shows him she does love him by her actions like kissing him and letting him titty fuck her,if that ain't love I don't know what is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent…a bit unrealistic with no trouble/pain or serious physical issues relating to first anal intercourse. Many years ago a Si-Fi author (Clark) introduced multi gender and trans individuals into family units and it seemed natural. Perhaps the human race will continue to thrive as they l evolve

Addicted098Addicted098over 1 year ago

A bit unrealistic with baseball bat cock and no hesitation bf. But I liked the attitude of the Girl and how she is lovingly dominating. This could have been a 2 part story. Would like to see next part too.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
About Rebecca and Damon.

We know Rebecca has a Dom side especially during sex,but I would like to see her softer side where she wears pink frilly outfits and be more girlish out in public with Damon.Also to see Damon ask Rebecca out on dates,and eventually have him ask Rebecca to be his wife.

And then on there honeymoon they fuck eachother the whole night and fill eachother up with their cum.Lastly have Damon and Rebecca adopt children and be a happy family,oh and have atleast one child who wants to be like Mommy with a girlcock,whether its a boy or girl it doesn't matter but have him or her want to be feminine but with a cock like Mommy and Daddy have.That would be awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous