All Comments on 'Shemale Sister-in-Law'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

The title says it all! Wish I had a sister in law like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Freakin HOT

One of the top 5 I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!

Whew, couldn't make it through the entire story before blowing my load. This is your best one yet.

Valyn76Valyn76almost 9 years ago
Nice Story

Loved the story as a whole, but personally, I would have been pissed that my wife kept something like that a secret instead of letting me join in for so many years. I would have divorced her and told her to get the fuck out of the house for being a lying, cheating, cold fish, bitch.... But that is me and that has nothing to do with how hot your story was, good job, and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unique Threesome

A family threesome with a twist. Very good transgender story line.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 9 years ago
5/5

The part where the Kara revealed her relationship with her sister - especially the part about the wedding - that's just right up my alley right there. Absolutely loved it, and I usually don't like these kinds of stories with more than one sub to one domme, but here it just works. My one critique would be that it's not longer.

whatishisfacewhatishisfacealmost 9 years ago

Very hot. Shemale domination, incest and cuckoldry (in a way of memories, so thankfully nothing extreme, as is typical for cuckoldry stories) - very nice combination. Similar to Shemale Surprise but unlike that one this one is actually pretty good. The plot was rushed a little but other than that it's really good. I hope you will write more of shemale stories in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have NEVER commented on a story before. This was the hottest story I've ever read on this site in years of reading! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Putting myself in Daryl's shoes...

...I would have been fine with things up until the time Amanda and Kara started dropping bombs about the wedding day. Truth be told, I ALMOST quit reading there.

Other than that, pretty good story. I'd like to see more of these three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was muuuuch hotter than I'd have imagined!

ctown617ctown617almost 9 years ago
Great

This story definitely touched upon my fantasies and what a huge turn on to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Once again...

you have written yet another masterpiece. You never fail to amaze me with your writings, thank you for all that you have brought here.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazingly Erotic

Just loved reading this story, it says "The End" but it could lead to a series with Mistress Kara moving in and being serviced every morning and night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it, but...

I read it through, but I was really taken out of the story (irritated) by the protagonist. Not sharing your submissiveness, I was offended by the revelations and upset that he wasn't. I can't get into the incest, infidelity, dishonesty, and male submissiveness here. None of those are turn-ons for me, but they were real issues for me.

My other criticism is the actual revelation of Kara's gender. Her dominance might've been the reason for writing this way, but I thought that it would've been much, much sexier to seduce and even tease the husband.

I generally enjoy your work (even themes that I don't identify with), but I didn't like any of these characters, and the story felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

the ending seemed rushed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot action

But the setup was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one of my biggest fantasies

Good job with the setup, often times intros are rushed despite the opportunity to build anticipation. This is by far one of my biggest fantasies I hope to one day share with my husband so I really enjoyed it. Your words did an excellent job illustrating the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what about the cheating?

The revelations are too much to handle for any man. The years of cheating behind his back, doing extra things for her, giving her so much control. Kara truly is the man in the whole setup n daryl just a nice guy to have kids with. I kno its just a story but still ot goes too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot - as always!

I am one of your biggest fans. I loved the story. Despite the fact it is a bit preposterous from a reality standpoint, the concept kept me hard as steel for the duration. And wanting to be in his place.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunalmost 9 years ago
Great story

i am so jealous of him

zephiliazephiliaalmost 9 years ago
Another Great Story

You deliver yet again. This is an amazing story and would love to see a sequel. Not to spoil to much but I love the ending and the plot is great. I love these stories and hope you continue your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too much cuckoldry for me

wedding day stuff was unnecessary guess she was insecure when her sister was married...but its not okay for cheat for years (although this a story)should have included him atleast at the wedding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Couldn't continue reading after he didn't even react to finding out that his was was cheating on him for years...with her brother. Yeah ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sister's?

wow! I love being horny throughout both stories! Would die to see this as a video!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We... More is all I can say besides, More Please!

Very hot very sexy what a lucky guy! Wife, Sister, Dominate Sister, submissive wife, submissive hubby, shemale & it's the sister & she is Dominate a Shemale Mistress and subby hubby is now her slut and a cuckold too damn what a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

continue this tale please and i do have to agree that the wedding stuff was too much. This didn't have to include kara being a bitch and trying to humiliate him by bringing up that she had his wife before and after the wedding. both girls need to be put in their place. the wife for cheating and lying and kara for being a bitch.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very hot

Loved it.. please continue... I would gladly have a wife and sister-in-law like that... I would feminine for them and it could be the three of us girls .. we could shop together then go home and be fucked like little cock hungry sluts.. love to eat her pussy and suck her long hard cock..

NewbottomsNewbottomsover 8 years ago
Coue of cock sluts

Tremendously hot. It's hard to imagine being that forthright with my wife and receiving a simular response. I like the realistic cock sizes. Most stories have mule hung trannies violating cirgin holes with pleasurable ease. Totally a hot fantasy. Although I do wish that he had gotten to fuck Kara too.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 8 years ago
Sometimes...

I (sometimes) love to read a slutty love story, like this one. The timeless bond of (some) siblings can be impressive on its own. The strong-flexible bond of (some) partners is another thing witnessed as both impressive and mundane. This story has both.

I also (sometimes) love to read kinky, domination stories, like this one. The thrill of illicit lust for a relative (neighbor, close friend, co-worker, etc.) is tantalizing. The reveal of a hidden affair, while being dominated, is seductively enchanting. This story has both (I feel like there should be a math joke about now, but I've none).

These are the themes that I like the best in your stories. You already know I'm a fan of your dialogue, and your revealing the thoughts and emotions of your characters. I'm pacing myself in reading your stories (even though you've really ratcheted up your output), because I don't want to run out of stories (silly perhaps).

As always, I hope you keep writing; sharing your gift. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The problem with this over-the-top garbage?

Is that, even for fiction, it is neither plausible or believable. Even Star Trek makes more sense than this and at least there some of the characters are actually likeable. Not the case in this trainwreck. Just bad, start to finish. Stories like this are why I wish Lit had negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not garbage

Great story, start to finish. Awesome fun fantasy that had me shooting a massive load and will read again

wchesternywchesternyalmost 8 years ago
One of the hottest on Literotica

You're a great writer, and I imagine you must be amazing in person too! Thanks for the long, hot story that kept me edging for a long time. I'm going to share this one with my wife, hoping it might giver some ideas. (Hey, one can hope!)

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Excellent story

Loved this! Add the fact that the wife was submissive to her sister and turned her husband! Excellent. I also wish that Literotica did not allow for "Anonymous" comments. Sure people would have fake accounts but many will not go through the trouble to take time to create an account and screen name just so they can whine about a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sissy hard to get

She male sissy hard to find. The mother fucker, and the taboo relationship between the two of us who are in a pretty pair of pantyhose and high heels are a turn on. The mother and sister are the most sexy and fun to watch. The mother fucker, the son soon found out about the new delicious and feminine way to submit to the new feminine bitches learning. The mother fucker, and the taboo relationship between the two of us who have cocks love to hear about it and the other unorthodox hot incest. The mother fucker, and the smooth pantyhose against the skin and sexy cock made it clear that the new love of my own mother's cunt was just exciting and wonderful!

GrizzzfanGrizzzfanover 7 years ago
First rate

Enjoy your other writing, this was something special.

Keke56Keke56over 7 years ago
Awesome

OMG, what a great story ! ! ! ! Got me so wet and hard in my panties, I would love to have a sister in law like Kara !!!!!

heavyweight16heavyweight16about 7 years ago
Sequel/spin-off

You should write a story about the sister fucking the wife on their wedding day. Maybe a crzy bachelorette party where all the bridesmaids get fucked too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I always enjoy your stories. I would try this with a she male and my wife.

I love your stories with the wife and husband theme.

Well done again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I got so wet to this story I would die to have sister like Kara to fuck me all day everyday day😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was good the second time

I read this once before, it still had me at full mast twice this time.

I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was pretty good until

The cuckolding started. Stopped reading there. It was way too much, but it seems like you have certain group of fans that thought that was really hot. Not for me, but I do like some of your other stories and hope I will end up liking a lot more, but not this one.

Jenna2641Jenna2641about 6 years ago
Crazy Story

Love it. Combining several fantasies into one. Amazing! Thanks for your erotic creativity with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I felt a slight anger from the constant cheating part but otherwise good story and am a big fan of ur writing keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great, but...

I agree with another poster - his wife has been cheating since before they were married, she rarely blows him but blows her sister daily, won't take it in the ass with him but will with her sister (yeah - girth, but she did with him at the end).

Hot story though

tony9inchtony9inchalmost 5 years ago
Good story but...

I couldn't really enjoy the rest of the story. His wife has been cucking him since before they got married. Wish you had warned before I was emotionally invested. Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Other commentators complaining about the cuck / cheating angle should stop complaining, it’s a vital part of the narrative as it shows the hidden side to his wife. It’s a super hit story, nice work!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot

Well written and I really enjoyed it. Love to have Kara in my family and Amanda too ..

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Really HOT!!

But to imply somebody as gay just because they have sex with a shemale is the furthest thing from the truth.Shemales are just as feminine as genetic females,although some are dominant they still exude the female persona while still having a girlcock.

This story exemplified a Husband,Wife,and Shemale Sister coming together to explore their sexual fetishes.I am also a transitioning MTF and although I am not attracted to men I am not opposed to being with one for sex,I am attracted to some gen females but mostly I would love to be with another Tgirl in a relationship but where I live there are so few and haven't met any in a while.

But I hope one day I will find that special girl and live happily ever after with her as versatile girlfriends.This story is so sweet and beautiful.

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkalmost 4 years ago
Not at the top of my fantasy list

But it could certainly work it's way up there, with a little effort. Wish I had a sister like that. Or a sister-in-law.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
Hot

I have been fantasizing about sucking a Shemale’s cock lately. This would be a dream come true for me. I also have had a fantasy of sleeping with one of my wife’s sisters for years, so this would be a double fantasy come true for me.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 4 years ago

You hit the nail on the head with this one, top marks! I've been Bi for decades and experienced many different ways to create cummy messes. I was always convinced that there was no better feeling than being wrapped up in the soft embrace of a trans-woman while she did her magic in my hole with her wonderful hardness, that was until her boyfriend came home early and started sucking me... It was a feat in my sexual life that has Never been surpassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much cheating

This would have been good if his wife had not been cheating all along. The wedding story really was terrible. A 1 for sure!

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
A Hot Surprise

This was a story with a twist, and a very hot story. Most shemake stories have the shemale as submissive. Here she is clearly dominant. And the incestual and taboo elements just make it hotter, my only complaint is that I wish it was longer, or had additional chaoters.

NmroadkingNmroadkingover 3 years ago

That was a good story. I would love to have a beautiful shemale goddess take my mouth and ass as her cum holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
missing anal organic sensations

Many folks who really like to be anally penetrated, enjoy the intensity of the pleasure... of anal penetration. The memory of that is a big part of what makes us "anal sluts". All the rest of the story is pretty good. But the fact that he is enjoying his cock in his wifes mouth, while being fucked with another one.. just doesn't match with my experience where the pleasure of a cock inside me, is SO much more intense of pleasure than my little cock in any mouth, pussy, anus or toy.. cocktail.. IMO opinion, the author almost got there. But not quite. Thud of disappointment after the long read. Everybody enjoys a story differently. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story, and totally can relate to wanting to experience gay sex but not being attracted to men. I have sucked a cock and it was one of the hottest sexual experiences of my life. I only date women but I would most definitely love to play with a beautiful trans woman.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Wish I was Daryl, lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding wanted that for last 40 years

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Great story. Very interesting that is what I want to do. I am 74 and have been a hetero almost to the point of being homophobic. I was married for 44 yrs to my most wonderful wife and I have never even thought about a cock. She died of the big C 5 yrs ago. I started reading Lit. about 3 yrs ago and started watching porn at the same time. I love to read about and watch Trans stuff. I even had a dear friend that was a beautiful Tranny but we never got together sexually. She made the transition to full womanhood back about 1970-71 ish. She is still alive (73) and very happy. Now I have been thinking about sucking a cock but it has to be a transgender and I still am put off by anal, I just want to suck a shemale cock.

BUT how do you meet a transgender? Everything I have read about them seems to imply that I would be a "chaser" which is someone they avoid. Oh well I guess I will just keep my dream and wonder what if. Thanks for the story. KUDOS BIG TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would LOVE to be sandwiched with my dick fucking a nice girls ass while I get my ass fucked, the sensation on both ends would be astounding.

smoothed273smoothed273over 2 years ago

I would have Loved to get a "Massage" like that !!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 2 years ago

To do list:

1. Find wife with shemale sister

2. Buy butt plug and put it in suitcase.

Great story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How in the hell did I miss this story? I am damn glad I finally found it! Better late than never.

learning22learning22about 2 years ago

WOW!! wish I was Daryl

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

A fine sex story and you get my 5 stars.

Because it is a story.

In real life I would have been pissed if it were me, that my wife cheated on - on my wedding day no less!

He “rolled over” too easy, just because he was getting dick

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was sizzling hot! A 5-star winner if ever there was one!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Great story thx for sharing such a good storyline thoroughly enjoyed it!! X

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Whoa, what a hot story. Had me hard pretty much from the start. Kara’s 8 inches and being thin is perfect. I’ve had a black guy once the was 10 inches and thin, he fucked me thee times that night. I give your story 10 stars, and a hard cock. ROFLMAO!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Well Jas, I love most of your stories. But on the last year I’ve turned away from most cuckolding. Had Amanda stopped after getting married this would have been a fantastic fantasy fulfillment. But all the stuff on the wedding day and saying she got fucked last week would have put me cold. I would have put on my clothes and told her not to come home.

But after my wife’s pleading and apologizing something may have worked out. After all, I had the feelings and would want to experience this.

But her being an adulterous whore would have extremely pissed me off. She would have to beg to come back.

And yes getting past the adulterous whore part, it was hot!!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

On further reflection, if you had left out the wedding day and getting fucked the week before, it would have been so much hotter!

ph1lboyph1lboyalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, sat here with a boner so it worked, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky fucker ! Lol

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

Just read it again, so hot. Never mind what I said below. All three are going to have a lot of fun.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, I bet shemales are amazing to be with. lucky couple.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[28.07.22]

I usually like your stuff, but when you revealed that Amanda was all 'Loving Wives' even being a three-hole cum dump on her wedding day and more thereafter - you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree the cheating and disrespect, detracted from the story.

nipplahnipplahover 1 year ago

sss WANTS to Suck COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably hot story that made me so envious. I have no problem with what happened between the sisters no matter how old they were and that includes the wedding day. They are both incredibly close and it isn’t like she out getting dicked by multiple strangers. This is her sister who also happened to be her first in almost every sexual experience she had so to be upset that it happened or continues to happen seems illogical on many levels. Everyone has secrets! It is a fact and there is nothing wrong with that. Many people learned the hard way that you can’t share everything with your significant because even though you are in love at that moment, there is no guarantee that in a year you will be going through a divorce and the things that get said in the heat of the moment can do more damage than you even thought possible. Even the drunk ramblings of a significant other to his or her BFF can destroy your life, your business and your family because nothing lasts forever and emotions are volatile things.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Wow,Such a Hot Story, 5/5,As open minded as my wife is,I wish 1 of her sisters was a Tranny. The fun we could have 🍆🔥😈

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 1 year ago

Damn, what a hot story. Got to the end and saw I'd previously given it five stars, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot and sexy. Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

This was such a great story! I loved it and wished that my wife had a sexy sister with a cock and urged me to be a cock slut. I would love to be a cock slut to someone in her family especially one of her sisters!

Being a cock slut would actually give me the opportunity to suck cock and get fucked as often as I wished! If only this would come true! How very delicious that would be!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

455. Interesting but not likely. Jasmine has a wicked imagination.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaine11 months ago

Still one of my all-time favorite stories. I've reread it several times.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cheating is still cheating, I would cut her cock off and not forgive them...

SORRY I still gave you a 5ssss LOL PlayDoggie good story It was

different, surprising and unbelievable.......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I do agree with the cheating is still cheating, I would not have been able to stay with her after finding that out. I do however prefer this to mistress Jasmine made me her slave only because I don't want to be castrate or fixed. very hot though I personally saw no problems with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I could give you a score greater than 5 stars because this story is well written and very very erotic.

As one of the commenters below said I wish my wife had a sister with a cock & Kara & Amanda's history. Oh man! That would be so much fun and so very awesome. Alas my wife is an only child. What a bummer! Nonetheless, I can still fantasize and reread your story.

Thanks for a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story made me hard as a rock

LastStandingDameLastStandingDame4 months ago

I wish I had a sister like that! Imagining that was hubby and I made for a great “experience.”

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are my favorite author. Hands down!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was Fantastic a well written Story I would have Loved to be in his Shoes

Thank you Silkstockinglover 💋💋⚘⚘⚘⚘

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker3 months ago

There needs to be more parts to this story. A threesome orgy that everybody gets an ass full of cum.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

So wrong on so many fronts, yet such dirty, sexy, erotic, fabulous kinky fun. Such a great story and so well written. A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was hot until Amanda cheated on her husband on her wedding day. Such incredible disrespect from both her and Kara.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

SIMILAR Stories