All Comments on 'Shemale Sister'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 8 years ago
What the--?

If she had never been a boy, how the hell did she get a cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

born that way also this should have been put in the transsexual and crossdressers part

byronsbeast1966byronsbeast1966about 8 years ago
not very plausible or realistic

not very plausible or realistic as a plot, and victors reaction even less so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Socially_Inept

Google "intersex". You'll learn a lot. It's more common than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Torture

A tortuous read at best. Go back to the pen and paper and come up with something that's won't want me to poke my eyes out.

dault3883dault3883about 8 years ago
Good

I dont care what any one else says it was a good story was it great no but it was good and it should be classed in this section as it is INCEST MOTHER/SON/FUTA SISTER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I couldn't read the full story. Ick just no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kool

I enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Use pronouns

Every sentence started with Victor did this, Victor did that or Octavia this, Octavia that. Use pronouns more often in a passage rather than in a single sentence. It makes it a boring and monotonous read. Also things happen too quickly. The rapid progression into the sex, the failed oral and so on really makes it boring and rushed. Please don't torture us with these things ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shemale love

I read these stories to get hard and jack-off. This was a great story to dream about and play with yourself.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
My Honest Opinion.

Octavia may have targeted her brothers friends and possible love interests,but she also helped her brother to see what a Bitch Sandra is,honestly if I was Victor I would tell Sandra to go fuck herself,cause she knew Victor liked her yet she allowed Octavia to fuck her.

Octavia also proved that blood is thicker than water and Octavia,Victor,and their Mom can be perfectly happy with each other and fuck all they want without Sandra's skanky ass in the picture.I think Octavia may have started out being jealous of Victor and ruining his relationships with other girls but she fessed up and showed Victor she really only wanted him without skanks like Sandra to take Victor away from Octavia.

Now when Octavia got their Mom involved in the Family Threesome then Octavia essentially made their Family complete,so they could share their love and sex with each other.That is just wonderful and perfect.Also I hope Victor,Octavia,and Mom could roleplay somewhat by having Octavia fucking Victors ass while Mom takes a strap-on and throat-fucks her son at the same time and stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another word for fecal matter, great concept very poorly portrayed

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
After much thought.

It wasn't enclosed whether Octavia developed strong feelings for her brother Victor or not.In this Octavia just came in his room and eventually got her cock sucked so she could shove it in Victors ass and fuck him,and basically take Victors Anal Virginity,but left Mom to take his Cock Virginity.

And of course Octavia left after fucking her/their Moms Ass the next morning.Basically it sounds like Octavia is just a Skanky Horny Shemale Bitch who thinks so little of the people she fucks,she fucks them once and she's done.As for Sandra,she may be a selfish bitch for screwing Victor over with Octavia,but in a small way Sandra was coerced and persuaded by Octavia to betray Victor so she could fuck her brother.Do I think Octavia could ever grow feelings for Victor and Mom its unclear but for the sake of Victor and Mom I would cut Octavia off from ever knowing who they like,or Octavia is sure to betray them again.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Octavia and her conquests.

Ultimately I think Victor and Mom should throw Octavia out of the house for her horrendous behavior.Basically for Victor and Octavia it is like a one-up competition for Octavia,she knows damn well Victor has feelings for these girls like Sandra but Octavia seems to think its a personal challenge to sabotage Victors chances of being with these girls,so Octavia being the Dom Bitch Sister ruins her brothers opportunities by having sex with them first.

Honestly Victor should tell Sandra and Octavia both to drop dead,and for Victor to meet someone who's wonderful but never introduce her to his sister,and keep it under wraps.I think Octavia is so jealous of her brother she can't stand him being the goodguy and attracting these girls so she hurts Victor the only way she knows how by having sex with his possible love interests.

Also that jab at Victor that she may start dating Sandra seems almost perfect since both Octavia and Sandra seem perfect together as Lying Cheating Whores who don't give one iota of a shit for Victor to do what they did.As for the ending of Sandra's remark was just so one-sided,but in truth why would Victor be with Sandra and be forever ingrained in his skull that Victor would be receiving Octavia's Sloppy Seconds if he chose to be with Sandra.

No I would ghost both Sandra and Octavia.This story was a real letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rapey. Not good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous