All Comments on 'Shemale Surprise'

by luckybaldrik

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That is the life I need! I would give anything to b in his shoes right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good story but had a few spelling errors

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
I agree

Yes, and I would give anything to be in her shoes !!!!

Jo (Joanne, long time bi CD)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THATS HOT!!!!

I HAVE never MADE LOVE TO A SHEMALE BEFORE. [lucky guy] DAMM THATS HOT!!!

OrgasmoratorOrgasmoratorabout 11 years ago
Could be so much better

The incredible amount of spelling and grammar errors were too much to overlook. This and your second story could be 5-stars if you had taken 10 minutes to proof read..you have some great thoughts in your head, look forward to reading more if you even let Microsoft word catch some of the spelling errors for you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spelling?

Wots all dis talk about spelling? Davy Crockett is my favorite auther and he never speld rite. Educaton is taking massive cuts across the US. politikans have established new ed goals, massive illiteracy. Ain't yo patriotic? Get with the progam...

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiover 9 years ago
Damn! Do that to me!

Oooooh, I would love to have this happen to me! Only, it would end with me being gangbanged by every one of the shemales in the complex, taking every load inside my bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok

don't think anyone could last that long without some "help", I'd love to be facefucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shemale

I was fortunate enough to meet one several years ago in Sydney - I honestly had no idea until I got her ( Anna )back to my hotel room...I only found out as I kissed Anna whilst on the sofa and groped under her skirt ( her cock was bigger than mine!! )

I slid down ignoring her protests and sucked her off...when we went to bed she fucked me twice and in the morning I sucked her off again before she left....we kept in touch for about 3 years...I was the only client she ever had that she fucked...great days

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why always gang bangs?

Why always gang bangs? No lube? No tenderness and foreplay - like fingers or small dildo before the real thing? Why always ramming to the point of crying and tears (and injury?)? Knew shemale once many years ago. Was as nervous as me. Tender, fingers, rimmng, and lots of lube. it was wonderful. More like making love that rape. We both liked "hard" fucking after we got started, but not causing much pain. I guess that's where I found my cock fixation bc I don't like men. Alas it didn't work out, but I wil always remember her and the fun we had going both ways.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Good, but...

the dude in the story never came around to loving it, wanting it. As a result, that means he's either Reluctant or the action was Non-Consensual. Meaning, this should be in the N-C/R category.

As far as N-C/R stories go, this wasn't bad (others have already commented on editing). Aside from that, I liked the plot of the story, and the over-the-top sexual encounters. You should definitely keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish I was the guy that HEATHER picked up at the bar, and taken on the whole building of SEXY SHEMALES FOR EVER! :-)♡♡♡♡I LOVE SUCKING DICKS AND GETTING MY ARSE FILLED AT SAME TIME.

I have always wanted to be taken by a lot of SEXY HOT HUNG SHEMALES :-) :0)♡♡♡♡♡♡ \MY name is ERYN LUVZ CUM♡♡ AND MY NUMBER IS 405-905-5561 PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON ,I can handle 13inches and not gag, or spill

mainegirlwannabemainegirlwannabealmost 5 years ago
loved it

would like to LIVE it!

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
Nice

That’s a big fantasy of mine. I would love to suck a shemales cock. I would love to be bent over and fucked also by a she male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He should have called the police.

Sorry but it was bad enough that she raped him. He should have called the police. The rest was just too much over the top! Rape is rape!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Shemale Orgy Gangbang

Matt seemed to be so naive regarding Heather,and ultimately paid for it by getting gangbanged by 50+ Shemales or Futa's,and being totally humiliated by them and filled with 50 or more loads of girlcum,but I think that was kind of an initiation that Heather put Matt thru to see if she could trust him and be her boyfriend/fucktoy.

Heather may have been extreme in her actions but I am sure she did it out of love or affection for Matt,hopefully her and Matt can build a loving Domme and Sub relationship where she remains faithful to Matt and pounds him mercilessly but also lets him fuck her too and makes sweet passionate hard pounding love to each other constantly.I don't think Heather is a Mean Evil Shemale/Futa I just think she is extremely aggresive toward Matt so he submits to her completely.Gawd I just love Futa's and Shemales I wish I had one as a girlfiend who was like Heather and dominates me to be loyal to only her the way its meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the thought of being forced to drink pint after pint of cum from those georgeous shemale cocks is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where can. I find a girl like that or girls? SC here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

……… yea….. I’m typically described as an alpha male. Sure she could tie me up, I’d agree just to get untied but then I’d take my turn! 😈

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersover 1 year ago

I would assume English is not your first language.... Or maybe you were on crack when writing that lol loonie

tslover1963tslover19636 months ago

My all time fantasy, being gang banged by beautiful shemales non stop

Client8Client86 months ago

Kinda sadistic and for a one pager it's got a lot of typos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous