All Comments on 'Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 04'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

ENJOY ALL UR READS

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Did NOT "Enjoy all you reads", whatever the hell that means.

Did not like the story, and the "illustrations" were just terrible. Why bother submitting this as an "illustrated story" if the artwork is going to be so pathetic?

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Epiphany_Jones,

Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry you did not enjoy this story. The pathetic artwork was an experiment. Not all experiments can be successful. Anyway, this story is over and I will not be submitting in this category again. Thank you for your time.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you. I have a few other stories I'm working on. I just need to finish up some editing so that I can concentrate on them. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad all the way around.

Bad story. Bad plot. Bad illustrations.

Do not bother to reply as I will not be back to read your reply comments.

Find another hobby, quick!!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 2,

Yeah, it would be rude not to reply to this. Thank you for reading the story. I hope you find something more to your liking elsewhere on this site.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
OK>>>>

I enjoyed all 4 chapters. I will agree that the illustrations were a bit crude. However there were illustrations and that is more than I can say for more than just a few in this category. Keep it up.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Boxcarbill,

Thank you. That was part of my experiment, actually. Could a story be posted in this category without using photographs or Poser software? I really feel those other "illustration" methods are cheating. Yes, my drawings were horrible but they were mine. I did all the work that I took credit for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story - enough so that at times I skipped over the sex scenes because I wanted to get on with the story! In particular, I gave the sex scenes between the church elders a miss - I don't really enjoy sex scenes between people who I dislike, in any case.

I did find the tangent into the main character performing a polyamory marriage quite jarring. It would raise so many issues for a young pastor that could obviously not be addressed properly here. If it's something you want to write about, it needs it's own story, so you can bring your readers along with you as the relationships develop. The other thing I found odd was the pastor having sex with Lisa. As a totally straight woman, I don't find sex between two women sexy in the least (yes, I know it's different for men), but apart from that, with her being a pastor I wouldn't expect her to just sleep with whoever came onto her, irrespective of gender.

Apart from those two issues, I think your story was good and well-written. IMO, it has the potential to be developed into a book (not necessarily an erotic book, per say, but rather a book with some erotic scenes).

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 3,

Thank you for your nice comments. The polyamorous relationship with Frank, Marie and Jayne is covered in The Happiest Day of Her Life, although knowing the three of them get together does take a bit of the suspense out of that tale. You could probably read the first chapter, skim through the middle chapters and then pick back up around chapters eight or nine. That story has its own issues with reality especially in chapters two and three.

As to the point of the promiscuity, I have spoken to several single seminarians from Moravian Theological Seminary in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Consequently, I am no longer allowed on the property of the seminary or Moravian College. Married seminarians are generally content with their spouses but single seminarians and young pastors do, I've discovered, think about sex quite often.

Dani did not sleep around with everyone she met. You didn't say that she did... I'm just making that point. She did not sleep with Joshua or with any other members of her congregation in Williamstown. Not all women are, but some women are bi-curious. Dani was curious and she experimented with Lisa. She is no longer curious and is quite happy with her husband now. I think she did rather well for only having four sexual partners in her entire life. Even for a religious woman that isn't a very high number.

Sex in a church is a fetish that an alarming number of people find sexy. I really couldn't write a story about a young pastor without including it.

Thank you, again, for reading and commenting on my story. I am thinking about writing a non-erotic book with different characters but I still have a few stories for Literotica I need to get out of my system first.

Jessie92Jessie92over 9 years ago
Ummmm

So why wasn't I alerted that my favorite story was completed? Great job! Loved it!

Jessie92Jessie92over 9 years ago
Also

Also, ignore the haters. I notice they haven't written anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
By The Way

The tradition of carrying the baptized infant up and down the aisle is not restricted to the Presbyterian denomination, but is shared by a large number of Reformation denominations! A Retired UMC Minister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY DONE

Read all the chapters and loved them all. They were beautifully done. Lovely story. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lesson on life

To me this could be more about how people should behave toward each other, no name calling, always check out your facts before you speak then only speak the truth about a person. We are all equal in the eyes of the maker. To me it was a lesson about how to live, enjoy yourself with a little sex thrown into the mix for pleasure. Thanks for a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful story

The theme of Dani living her life as she felt she should, not as a hypocritiacal adulterous suppoused "Christian" felt she should, made my heart glad.

Dani lived a life of loving kindness; something we all should try to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous