Shepherd's Pie Ch. 07: Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pantyhose ripped, I gazed up toward Mia's slick, fatty, pink lips, pouty, glistening with dew, matching the color and smoothness of nylon torn all to shreds around it. Mouth to her clit, my head shot up, then sucked until Mia came up groaning, forced to release my cock.

Humming away, I sucked without mercy. Till finally her ass quivered, losing control, rocked by the shocking vibrations.

Gasping and moaning, Mia frantically humped my tongue, pushing back, grinding my face. With a tangy flavor, like pink lemonade, I urgently lapped up her juice, slightly tart, yet notably sweet, glued to my lips and chin.

With two hands palming her round supple cheeks, squeezing extremely tight, I held on to keep her from pulling away, lashing her swollen clit.

Arching her back, Mia contorted, wheezing like an asthma attack. Thrashing and groaning, gasping with untold bliss, her thin body shuddered, body wracked, ragged breaths reaching their pitch.

Loud as a tea kettle, Mia cried out, pussy steaming, boiling hot.

Through shakes and shivers, I lay beneath her, proud to deliver what must have been the first memorable orgasm of her life, and surely the first of many.

As Mia slid her ass down to my chest, over heavy breathing, my voice finally returned.

"You're ready," I said, not mincing words. She answered by lifting her leg.

Sitting up, I rolled over and leaned on my side. Then Mia laid her head on the pillow, legs spread, flat on her back.

"Before we do this," she said, voice quavering. "I need you to know one thing. I don't want to be a notch on your belt. I want to be more than that...if you'll let me." I could see as she stared her eyes searched for some form of affirmation. "I understand if you're not sure how you feel right now," she added. "But I'm willing to do anything to prove I can make you happy."

I had heard already the same speech before. Then Mom went out and got a new boyfriend.

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

Clutching my shoulder, Mia pulled me on top of her, voice cracking with sincerity.

"I mean it," she said. "I really like you. I want us to be together. I'll do whatever it takes."

As I lay there between her legs, the heat escaping her moist seam warmed through the tip of my pulsing erection, closing in, inch by inch, led to accept the invitation offered by Mia's legs splayed out across the bed; an invitation met by the blunt, swollen head of my cock head pressed up against her slit.

Pushing forward, her spongy lips folded, easily taking me in. Her eager young pussy then swallowed my cock, slipping beyond the head, where softness enveloped my rigid shaft, warmly embraced on all sides.

I flashed back to Mom in her seamless nude hose, tempted to tear right through, only to picture Bethany and hold myself back as I relived the shame of how clumsily I'd handled deflowering her.

Sensing my hesitation, Mia whispered, seeking to calm me down.

"You seem nervous," she said, arms folded around my neck. "It's better to just do it. Don't drag it out."

"Okay," I said, reading her face, watching for signs of discomfort. "Tell me if it's too much," I added, sliding in one more inch.

Disarmingly relaxed, her calm answer took me by surprise.

"Don't worry. I'll manage. All part of being a woman," she said, wisdom beyond her years.

Warmly, I looked down, watching her face, slowly inserting the tip. Smoothly, her lips spread, drawing me in, like nylon, clinging to the shaft. Gently, I pushed in, finding her wet, walls stretching inch by inch. Bluntly, my cock head met with the spongy tissue of Mia's hymen staunchly resisting entry.

With a note to pull out at even the slightest protest, my eyes focused down at her face.

Beneath me, she tensed up, eyes locking in, legs spread, pantyhose smooth.

Right then, her chest filled, swelling with air, biting her bottom lip. Gasping, her head snapped hard to the right, wincing in sudden pain, teeth gritting through a single thrust breaching her womb, leaving only a single tear.

Softly, I came down over her breasts, filling her empty sheath.

"It's over," I whispered, smelling her hair. Hotly, she whispered back.

"No," she purred, winding her hips, ass lifted off the bed. "We're just getting started."

Tingling all over, I savored the moment, pushing in, deep as I could. Hitting her cervix, I felt a short flinch, looking down, mildly concerned.

"Am I hurting you?" Mia shook her head.

"Only when you stop," she said, spurring me on, silky legs grazed up and down.

My whole life not a single drug had given me a high like feeling Mia's pantyhose leisurely slide over my naked skin.

Though I still hadn't fully explained my addiction, the longer she kept her legs rubbing, the more it seemed like Mia instinctively knew what she was doing, with each brush bringing on harder thrusts, thus bringing on louder moans.

Like Bethany, I wanted Mia to cherish this moment, spend her life fiending for more. The difference was Mia could read my thoughts and vocally returned my feelings.

"I think I'm in love with your cock," she said, walls squeezing tight. "I love how it feels inside me," she moaned, losing her breath. "Do you like it? Do you like how it feels in my pussy?"

"Hmmmfuck yeahhh," I groaned, drilling through the mattress.

"What if I asked you to fuck me every day?"

"Huhhh mmmgawwwdd uhh I-I-dunno..."

"Tell me," she pleaded. "How can I get you to fuck me every day?"

Bluntly, the hard truth shot through her ear.

"Pantyhose!" I blurted, quick, plain and simple, to set up the greatest reaction of all time.

"That's all?" she said, voice incredulous. "Pantyhose...that's it?" she blinked. "Oh, that's easy!" she smiled, blowing my mind.

Over the moon, like a greedy kid in candy store, I stepped out and pushed my good luck.

"Also," I added, thrusting away. "When we meet new people, I want you to tell them you're my sister."

Finally, Mia balked, hands to my chest. "I'm sorry," she blinked. "You want me to what?"

Rolling to the right, she pushed me off, face muscles scrunched up tight.

"I want you to tell people you're my sister," I repeated with all seriousness.

Mia looked off, shaking her head, taking another deep breath.

"I don't get it. I mean, if it's okay to have sex with me, then why isn't okay to tell people I'm your girlfriend?"

Voice calm, smiling a bit, I looked Mia square in the eye.

"You're missing the point," I explained. "The idea is getting people to think you're my sister AND my girlfriend."

Her green eyes sparkled, beaming with joy, head leaned, signaling mine forward.

All at once, like bon fires, our first kiss seemed to ignite every molecule in my body, as our crushed lips quickly opened, tongues flicking, swapping spit, stealing each other's breath.

Feeling dizzy, I closed my eyes, as a weightless feeling, like rapture, lifted my spirit through the ceiling.

Pulling back, her pale red cheeks looked the same color as her hair.

"So," I asked, awaiting her answer. "Are you cool with that?"

Reaching up, she swept back her hair. Then, after a second, Mia looked back and lustfully answered.

"Extremely." Her eyes never looked so bold. "It's like getting two for the price of one...a cute older brother, smart, funny, sweet as can be...with a huge cock to play with as much as I want. What could be better?"

"Careful," I said, emotions stirring, too soon to give them a name. "Keep talking like that and you might get more dick than you can handle."

"Trust me," she said. "I'm always careful, but don't make promises you can't keep."

Turning away, she rolled to her left, where before the words even left her mouth, her next question drove my cock back inside.

"Can we try it this way?"

Clutching her hip, I slid my cock in, soft nylon under my fingers.

"Now you can rub my leg while you fuck me."

Had she and I been at separated at birth? No girl was really this perfect.

Thrusting from a side angle, I eagerly fucked Mia in the spoon position, pantyhose all on my mind.

Pinching the fabric between my fingers, I pulled back to hear them snap. Stretching, they snapped back, holding their shape, thus why they called them tights. Their elasticity came from Lycra, ten or twenty percent, with nylon providing a sheer, feather light, velvety texture, body heat breathing through.

As I rolled Mia onto her stomach, through the hole torn out of her glossy pink tights, her ass stuck out, round as a peach, cheeks like a heart upside down. I mounted her from behind, where her soft buns fit rather snugly beneath my stomach then began pounding against those cheeks, slamming them with my strong upper thighs.

Drilled by each hard-driving smack of my pelvis, urgently Mia pushed back, breathless for words, panting and moaning, crying out, taking each thrust.

"Haaahhhhh ohhh ohh yesss mmmmgawwwwd yesss!" she screamed. "Ohh gawwd your cock is so deep in my pussy!" She whimpered. "Hmmgawwd it feels so good! Ohh uhh uhh ohh gawwd, please baby, fuck my pussy! Fuck it as hard as you want! Fuck the shit out of it! Just don't stop! Please, don't stop! Fuck my tight little hole!"

Following orders, I jackhammered her cunt so hard Mia squealed like a banshee. With no warning and no needless pronouncements, Mia exploded with her second orgasm, gnashing and wailing, clawing at the sheets, body covered in sweat.

Trembling beneath me, Mia's juices dripped down her snatch, as I slid out my cock and looked down between her torn pantyhose, eyeing the narrow crease, darkened by shadow, lined between her upraised cheeks.

"Spread your asshole," I ordered. With one eye, she glared back over her shoulder.

"Wait?" she said, fear in her voice, resisting expectedly. "You're not thinking of... Chris, I don't know. That might be too much."

Knowing her body would never be more relaxed then after her second orgasm, with the head of my cock, ignoring her futile plea, I poked through and boldly pried open her cheeks.

"Chris, wait," she squirmed. "What are you doing?"

"Whatever it takes," I answered, upon which her asshole took quite a bit.

"Hhhhaahhhhhhhh!!

True, Mia did scream. Still, in one thrust, her backdoor opened, easily compared to her pussy, with her asshole providing a much better fit, sliding in all the way.

Buried deep, I held still on purpose, letting her rectum stretch. After a minute, I slid half way out, offering words of advice.

"I've heard it helps if you rub you clit," I said, feeling her muscles twitch.

Wonderfully submissive, Mia complied, one hand reached between her legs. Within seconds, the gyrating motion caused by her swirling fingers helped me to bugger her virgin ass while barely moving at all.

Ass raised, hips swiveling, pantyhose pushing back, in a hushed tone, I whispered down, as Mia quickened her pace.

"Talk to me. Tell me how it feels." My hips started to churn.

Mia groaned, face against the pillow, as I pushed deeper inside her bowels.

"Like you're in my stomach," she said, hissing through her teeth.

"Yeah? Does it feel good?"

Mia inhaled. "Yes and no," she said, breathing out. "Mainly feels weird, like I have to pee."

"Probably your G-spot," I nodded. "Here, let's lube it some more."

As I slid out, my cock left her asshole gaping, wide as a silver dollar. Then, over the hole, I hawked up, spit on the crack then watched the saliva roll down and drip through the sewer of Mia's O-ring.

"Now," I instructed. "Take your fingers from your pussy and rub the juices around your asshole."

The way Mia did this looked amazing. Using her middle and ring finger, up through her pantyhosed legs, she circled and smeared pussy juice around the hole, matching the nylon sheen.

"That's better," I said, eyeing the glossy halo left behind. "Now tell me what you want."

Hearing this, in full voice, Mia responded.

"I want your cock in my ass," she asked for with stunning conviction. "Please, Chris. Please fuck my tight little ass."

Turning the corner to full blown slut, right then, I recognized Mia as a godsend.

Losing control, I reared back, thrusting as hard as I could.

Head snapping, Mia cried out, wailing from her ass torn apart.

Panicked by thoughts of her really in pain, fully prepared to stop, the change in Mia's outbursts left me shocked, literally screaming for more.

"Huhhhh huhhh huhhh huhhhh," she panted with every blow. "C'mon! Fuck it! Fuck that ass hard! Ohhgawwddd ohhgawwddd yesss slam it in there! Slam your huge dick up my ass!"

Stunned beyond belief, Mia not only endured taking this ungodly punishment, she vocally relished the brutal pounding, blending euphoria with agony, utterly swept by the pleasure of sweet beautiful ultimate surrender.

Dropping her head, Mia shuddered, biting down hard on the pillow. After drilling her to what was clearly her third orgasm, I then had a new idea.

"Why don't we stand up?"

As I rolled off, Mia slid out, hopping up off the bed. Before I stood up, after scooting toward the edge, Mia dropped down to her knees. Fresh from her ass, with a loud slurp, I looked down and watched Mia suck my cock back in her mouth.

"Um," I stammered, blinking down at her. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Why not?" Mia shrugged, with spit bubbles webbed off her lips. "It's my ass. No worse than drinking your cum," she said, head down, sucking again. "Speaking of cum," her eyes flickered. God, she was so damn cute. "If you're ready, I'd love to taste it again, unless you're not done with my ass."

She yelped as I snatched her up, spun her around then bent her ass over the dresser.

Facing the mirror, I reached for her shoulders, watching her pretty green eyes. With two hands, I held on, penis straight out, head lined up with the hole. Wild eyed, I ripped through, turning barbaric, human devolving to beast. Watching the mirror, her green eyes scrambled, virgin ass deeply impaled. Thrust after thrust, smacking with crushing impact, her shrill cries and whimpers went unheard.

"Something wrong?" I said, sneering at her weary reflection. "I thought you wanted to be a whore. Well, this is exactly what whores get. You might want to get used to it."

"Uuhhh umm fuh...huhhh...hmmgawwddd...uhh um fuh...um fine," she gasped, head lolling, turning slightly faint. "I, I told you." She looked up, eyes glaringly defiant. "I told you to fuh...uhhh ohhh muhh gawwd...fuck me...fuck me as hard...as hard you...w-w-want!" she stuttered, almost completely out of breath. "Remember," she added, struggling to get the last word. "You prom...ohhh ohh fffucckk...you promised to c-c-cum...in my...in my mouth!"

"Is that you want? You want another hot load in your mouth?" I asked, seeing her nod. "Well, you'll have to do better than you did last night," I said, pulling out.

Speedily, Mia dropped to the floor, head flung all the way back.

Eyes wide, her smile looked hopeful, beating off over her face.

"Tell me again. Say where you want. Say it right fucking now!"

Leaning in, her steamy breath came up close to the head.

"I want you to cum in my fucking mouth! Then believe me you'll know I'm a whore!"

Over her tongue, with lightning speed, I busted hot liquid nut, head flaring, cum spitting hard, cream rising up to the top.

Eyes up, without spilling, Mia parted her lips, where inside she showed me the creamy white batter, then playfully sloshed her tongue through a pool of semen, cloudy and thick as yogurt, only to lean back, close her mouth, then swallow it all down her throat.

For several minutes, after Mia stood up to gather her clothes, the image stayed stuck in my head.

Dazed, blinking, rubbing my head, I came around slowly, aided by Mia, wiggling back into her dress.

"We should probably get going," she said, grabbing her heels.

"Yeah," I nodded, still shaken up. "We probably should."

In five minutes, I got dressed, made up the bed, then thoroughly sprayed the room with Lysol.

Down in the car, Mia seemed nervous, turning to ask me a question.

"Do you think your mom will notice the sheets?"

I started the engine then lit up, cigarette held in my lips.

"I doubt it. I covered it up pretty well. I'll wash them tomorrow."

"Cool," she said. "The last thing is need her telling my dad. I swear he'd totally disown me."

"Trust me," I nodded. "Mom made that perfectly clear," I said, turning right at the parkway.

"Makes me wonder," she said. "I mean, what if she starts to suspect something? Do you really think we can trust her?"

The question made me think for a moment. Knowing Mom's loyalty was clearly split, my logical answer was no.

"Hmm," Mia followed. "Maybe we should think of something...something to keep her from talking."

"What," I said frowning back. "Like blackmail?"

"No, nothing that harsh," she said. "But you know your mother better than I do. Has she ever been with another girl?"

I smiled instantly. "Um, yeah, actually she has."

"Perfect," she said, checking her phone. "Then I think I've got an idea," she added cryptically.

As we said goodbye, she told me her father just texted her after dropping Mom off at the house.

Coming back, I pulled up, parked out front, then walked in the kitchen and saw my mother wearing a huge diamond ring.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I blurted, glaring at her. "What are you thinking?"

"I know. It's a little sudden," she said, staring at it, entranced. "I'll admit I may have gotten caught up in the moment, but we haven't set a date. So there's plenty of time to figure things out."

"Figure things out," I scoffed. "Mom, please, you know you don't love this guy. I can't understand how it's so easy for you to lead him on."

"Chris," she said, stepping forward. "I'm not doing this for love. I'm doing this for you. I want you to have a real family."

"Don't do that," I said, raising my hand. "Don't treat me like a kid. At least be honest enough to admit that you're being selfish."

Mom sighed, folding her arms. "Okay," she nodded. "Maybe I am. Maybe I've realized after all the shit I've put up with that I actually deserve to be happy."

Ego bruised, I nodded back, struggling to bury the hurt welling inside me.

"I see. Guess it was kind of silly of me to think I could make you happy. Clearly, I'm not enough."

"Chris, wait," she said, as I turned and walked out. I called Mia as soon as I got to my room.

* * *

For two weeks, while Mom was at work, I hooked up with Mia almost every day. Where Mom's allure came from her cool, feminine mystique, Mia met everything with this fresh, youthful exuberance, bringing a new, wonder-filled excitement to every experience. Not to say she and Mom had nothing in common, as both of them went for anything involving sexual danger.

Between Mia's roommate and Cynthia home downstairs, fucking in public proved to be safer than having sex anywhere else. Restaurant bathrooms, high school bleachers, one time at the museum, we fucked literally anytime, anywhere, even the arboretum.

Finally, using no protection, I realized we were fucking so often that Mia agreed with my suggestion to get her on birth control.

Checking in at the women's clinic, the triage nurse walked up to greet us, where Mia stood braless, wearing no shirt beneath her low-cut sweater, hard nipples poking through a powder blue cardigan, fetchingly paired with a pleated white tennis skirt, worn over flesh-colored hose, plus a touch of class added by white low-heeled mules, with a white satin headband in her hair.

Holding my hand, as we walked in, she did look extremely young.

"Is it okay to have my boyfriend with me?"

Sitting down, the nurse looked to be in her late forties; short, chubby; round, wrinkled face; short hair, blonde mixed with gray.