Shepherd's Pie Ch. 07: Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping in fright, Kelly reared back, right hand up to her mouth. Turning away, she pointed her finger, calling to Robin in shock.

"Oh my God, do you see that?"

Robin shrugged. "What I see is a tall, skinny man in drag that happens to have a large penis."

Dismissing her lesbian girlfriend's response, the redhead promptly stepped forward.

"No argument there," said Kelly, head down, staring between my legs. "But I could think of some better ways to describe it."

Standing close, Kelly leaned toward my chest, as I looked up over to Robin. Lifting her head, Kelly flipped her red hair, meeting me eye to eye.

Flattening her palm, Kelly reached out, hand gently pressing the shaft. "Like, oh, I don't know." She looked up, tilting her head. Outside the hose, I felt her hand squeeze, palm sliding up from the base. "One fat fucking whale of a cock."

"Okay," Robin sighed. "Listen, I've had a good time. I think you're all very nice people. But honestly, can we please stop the charade?"

"Jesus, Robin." Kelly rolled her eyes. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? Oh, come on. Give me a break. We all know that's Lauren son."

"What are you high or something?" Kelly scoffed. "This is Cynthia's niece. She's transgendered. Show some fucking respect."

Robin smirked. "You see, this is problem with bisexuals. You're never completely satisfied. You always want the best of both worlds."

"You know what, fuck you, Robin!" Kelly snapped, spinning me around. "I don't care who he is." Megan returned, in her gold dress, bearing Cynthia's wine. "All I know is I need some cock!" Kelly blurted, forcefully stripping me down.

Grabbing my hand, Kelly pulled hard, dragging me off to the couch. Still in my wig, high heels kicked off, dress and bra tossed to the floor, as Kelly grabbed Robin, Cynthia accepted her wine. Then Megan decided to sit beside Robin, as Kelly pushed her girlfriend down.

Cynthia watched from the loveseat off to my left. While far to my right, Mom seemed content to remain with Mia out on the balcony. Meanwhile, in front of me, down on the couch, Robin seated to her left, after pulling me forward, I looked down and saw Kelly's claws coming out, as she leaned in and reached toward the hose.

"Uh-uh, no ripping," I said, hands up, backing her off.

Looking on, Kelly stayed put, poised on the edge of her seat. Then inches away, I stood there and patiently exposed myself, hands sliding down my sides. At the waistband, avoiding a run, I carefully hooked my thumbs. Then, to ease them down, as if I'd been doing it my whole life, I rocked my hips, slowly, shifting side to side, with Kelly watching me peel my pantyhose down.

Wetting her lips, Kelly leaned in, waistband under my balls. Looking down, my white shaft extended over the black nylon covering her legs, head flaring, veins bulging on all sides.

Weakly, Kelly's head fell forward, moaning with utter relief. Eyes shutting, she took my cock in, warmed by the heat of her mouth. Savoring the flavor, she kept her head still, as if it was something she'd missed. Dating a woman, like turning vegan, denied Kelly certain joys. Thus given how Kelly moaned, dribbled and slobbered my precious knob, the succulent mouth-feel of thick, beefy cock must have been high on her list.

Waistband slid down under my ass, balls nested on the crotch, palm up, Kelly reached, cradling my scrotum, fondling it through the gusset, as her free hand filled up, squeezing my shaft, cock popped out of her mouth, where she noisily blew spit bubbles and rubbed the head, back and forth, over her lips.

Stone faced, Robin looked on, never smiling at all. Humiliated no doubt, as she sat there cross-legged for several minutes, while Kelly gorged herself like a homeless woman, fully unconscious, till eventually, Robin cracked, directing a question clearly intended to prick Kelly's guilt reflex.

"Enjoying yourself?"

For my sake, as Robin spoke, I almost thanked her for the distraction.

Lips tight, cheeks hollowed, fist pumping hard, the intensity behind Kelly's short shallow sucks had me seconds from nutting in her mouth.

"Mmphhh ohhgawdd isshhogood!" Kelly slobbered, turning to Robin. "You gotta try it," she added, giving me time to relax.

"Sorry," Robin smirked. "You couldn't pay me to put that thing in my mouth."

"Oh, really?" said Kelly, head turned, fingers wrapped vigorously stroking. "I've seen you suck dildos. Don't pretend you're not curious."

"That's different. Dildos aren't real. Plus, we are talking about Lauren's son," Robin repeated. "Besides, even if I was curious, which I'm not, I wouldn't give head for the first time in front of all these people."

"That's it?" Kelly said, smiling, shaking her head. "That's all you've got? You've eaten me out in a public bathroom, more than once. Plus, remember when we went cliff diving in Guatemala...you gave me that impassioned speech about facing my fear. Well, I jumped, didn't I? So go on, tell me, what's your excuse?"

"Oh," Robin looked back, folding her arms. "So you think I'm scared?"

"I don't know," Kelly shrugged. "Are you?"

Hearing this, Robin inhaled, raising her chin. With a deep breath, her chin came down, eyes falling toward the long, veiny, spit-covered member, throbbing in Kelly's right hand.

"Move," Robin said, heels to the floor, Kelly brushed out of the way

Knees turned, hands in her lap, fingers spread over black hose, having just admitted she knew who I was, her best friend and coworker's son, I looked down and watched Robin slowly lean in, eyes never looking up.

Testing the waters, she flicked out her tongue, softly across the tip.

Spreading her mouth, she went down an inch, stopped short below the head. Sighing, she pulled back then shook her head, willing herself to try again.

"That's good," Kelly said. "Just take your time. Pretend it's a really huge clit."

Clearing her throat, on her third try, Robin opened her mouth then went down one, two, three inches past the head, foreskin grazing her tongue.

"Beautiful," Kelly said. "Now, slowly move your head and suck really hard...helps if you use your hand."

Stopping again, Robin turned, scowling, clearly fed up.

"This is hard enough without you yammering the whole time. Could you please just shut the fuck up?"

Hands up, Kelly leaned back. "Fine, don't say I didn't try to help you."

Turning back, hands on her sides, on her fourth try, Robin went down halfway, reluctant to move her head.

Needing some friction, I set my hand down on Robin's head, hips sawing, slowly at first, shaft sliding in and out. Horny as fuck, I must not have realized how far I started to push.

"hnGluRkh huhh hnGluRkh huhh ggluRrkk ggluRkk huhhHH!!"

Panicking, Robin pushed off my hand.

"Screw this. His dick is way too big," Robin whined. "It's making me gag."

"Sorry," I said, hoping to boost her morale. "You're doing great though. I can't believe it's your first time."

Surprisingly, hearing this, Robin smiled.

"First time," she said, nodding back, "with a real penis, anyway. Like Kelly said, I've handled some pretty big dildos."

Nodding, I smiled back. Thankfully, the pep talk helped Robin regain her nerve, stunning me as her jaw dropped open, cock swallowed hard, then back and forth, bobbing her head.

Hips jolted, the shock of it caught me off guard, semen escaping, not much, though just enough to freak her out.

"Ewww!" Robin squealed, head launching back. "No, no, I can't do this. His stuff is leaking!"

Sucking her teeth, Megan jumped in, accent filled with disgust.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, quit being so dramatic."

Suddenly, with a strong grip, Megan pulled me over, hands set firm on my hips.

Balls swollen, head spewing, pre-cum no way to contain, where Robin retreated, Megan charged in, headlong, cock down her throat.

Throat clogged, Megan gurgled, head pulling back, where unlike Robin, she swirled her wet tongue, relishing my manly secretions. Skillfully, Megan went down again. Then, inside her mouth, her tongue continued its skillful acrobatics, swirling and fluttering as she sucked. Drawing back, she looked up with big brown eyes, drool stringing down from her lips. Seeing her face, I instantly wanted to cast her in my next scene, as her right hand came down, squeezing the base, dick slapped against her tongue.

Cock slobbing, pace frantic, bobbing, twisting her head, she reached down and started to play with her pussy, where faster rubbing led to harder and deeper sucking, over sexy nude pantyhose, masturbating, building her pleasure, equally building mine as well.

"Fuck yeah," Cynthia said, turning my head. "Now that's how you suck a cock!"

Quiet till then, normally the one to show off, dress hiked, legs spread, Aunt Cindy diddled her pussy, huge tits both pulled out, bottom lip gnawed as she played with her nipples, loving her nephew's show.

Slumped back, out of breath, finally, Megan gasped.

"Good God, what am I doing?" she said, head bowed in shame. "I swore I wouldn't do this again, not with another patient," she added, shaking her head. "Please, someone, take it away. Take it away, right now."

Hands down, Kelly spoke up, legs spread, ripping her hose.

"Hell, if she doesn't want it," Kelly offered, sliding her thong to the right. "Then here's a good place he can stick it."

Quickly, I rushed toward the arm of the couch, where I pulled Kelly up, spun her toward Robin then sent her down with a hard shove.

Bent over, hose ripped, thong to the side, with two hands, I snatched back her long, auburn hair, then I reared back and drilled Kelly's snatch.

Pussy railed, Kelly warbled, spinning Robin's head. As I started to thrust, though Robin said nothing, the look of horror I saw on her face suggested a question like, "Jesus Christ, what are you doing to her?"

Ignoring her look, I took full control, packing meat in and out.

Building speed, Kelly screamed louder, hips slapping, head snapping back.

Slamming each second, pounding full force, her halted speech echoed the smacking noises made by each violent thrust.

"Oh-my-God-his-COCK-is-so-fuck-ing-BIG!"

Hearing this, Robin turned and faced Kelly, sitting up, on her knees.

"Oh, is it?" said Robin, reaching out, hand wrapped around Kelly's neck. "Is this what you wanted? Are you happy now? Are you happy you're getting fucked?!"

"YES!" Kelly moaned. "I LOVE to get FUCKED! I LOVE to get FUCKED with big COCK!"

In my blonde wig, like a Viking ravishing a redheaded wench, Kelly was given no quarter. Hips swinging, muscles flexing, chunks of hair in each hand, I threw into Kelly, smashing her walls, like Thor swinging Odin's hammer.

"Finally," Robin sneered, "the truth comes out. But what if it was me? How would feel watching me get fucked?"

Kelly cried out, her reaction likely the opposite of what Robin expected.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Oh ohh ohh yesss! Hrrmmgawdd I'm cumming!!"

Right then, I shoved my cock deep, buried in, all the way. Head back, hair in my face, Kelly shuddered then went limp and slumped over the arm of Megan's couch, where Robin peered over her girlfriend's body, her needful eyes turning back to me.

As I pulled out, I saw a flash, turning my head toward the balcony. Outside, posing together, standing cheek to cheek, Mia held out her iPhone, as Mom curled one arm around her shoulder, then a second flash, lighting their smiles, urged me to go out and join them.

Clearly offended, as I walked off, Robin stopped me mid-step.

"Excuse me," she said. "You're not leaving now, are you?"

Turning back, Robin still knelt on the couch, right hand between her legs. Eyes up, no smile, reaching down, between two fingers, over her thong, she pinched the black nylon and stretched it out far enough to take her free hand, poke through it then make a hole wide enough to tear the crotch open like a bag of chips.

Hopping up, Megan made room, standing by Cynthia on the loveseat.

Lengthwise, flat on her back, Robin opened her legs. Meanwhile, voice troubled, Kelly knelt down and leaned over Robin.

"You don't have to do this."

Robin coldly batted her eyes then glibly answered. "Neither did you."

Sweaty, scalp itching, before I walked over and climbed on the couch, I first took off the wig, then swiftly peeled the pantyhose off my legs.

"Okay," I said, head over Robin, "last chance to back out."

"Trust me," she said. "I can take it as hard as she can."

Calling her bluff, I grabbed her legs, knees pinned to her chest. Rearing up, high off the couch, cock like an iron spike, I sledgehammered down, nail in the hole, cringing as Robin screamed.

Dropping anchor, lesbian or not, pussy surprisingly wet, heels up, legs spread, pantyhose soft in my hands, I intended to make Robin an example for these women who'd foolishly pushed my buttons.

Hips springing, cock stabbing, blow after blow, my dick must have looked like a pogo stick, striking down, launching back up.

"You could have backed out," I sneered, showing no pity, grinning at Robin's response.

"Eat shit asshole! Just shut up and fuck me! Fuck me hard motherfucker!"

At that point, I lost track of all that was happening. Though I do remember I looked up and saw Mom, behind double glass, outside alone with Mia, lost in their own little world.

Facing the ocean, with Mia beside her, Mom leaned over the rail. As she bent over, her white cotton shirt crept up, sheer-to-waist pantyhose in view. Meanwhile, to her right, Mia bent over as well, with white spandex fully filled out by her sumptuous bubble butt too.

Reaching out, Mom turned to Mia then combed her fingers through Mia's hair. The final image, the one that stuck with me long after that night, was Mom leaning in, Mia as well, both of them joining lips; mother and girlfriend tongue kissing hard. From there on, time stood still.

"Chris! Chris!" I turned and saw Megan over my shoulder. "You can stop now. She came already."

Below me, shaking, Robin lay, gasping and clutching her chest.

"Christopher, good God," said Megan. "For a moment, it seemed you'd gone completely mad."

Standing up, I turned toward her, shaking my head.

"Oh dear," she said, gazing down at my balls. "I've never seen testicles swollen like that. You must be in awful pain."

"Hmm," I said, feeling more woozy than anything. "They do feel kind of numb. Otherwise, I'm fine."

For a moment, I could see her thinking. Then Megan turned, walked by Cynthia and sat on the arm of the loveseat.

"I have an idea," she said, crossing her legs. "I'm sure all you need is the right stimulation. Fortunately, I've treated you long enough to know what that is," she added, crooking her finger. "Come stand over here."

Taking her orders, I walked up and stood beside her, listening as Megan continued.

"I'm sure you enjoyed getting to dress up and wear pan-tee-hose all night. And in case you were wondering, I'm actually wearing the same brand." As Megan said this, she set it her hand down to her thigh then smoothly ran it over the nylon sheathing her crossed right leg. "But seeing how you've chosen to take yours off. Perhaps, you'd enjoy rubbing your cock against mine."

On that note, she took my hand, leading me one step forward. Legs crossed, right leg on top, after slightly lifting her right knee, she reached down, held my hip then guided my cock through the narrow space there between her silky thighs.

"There you go," Megan smiled. "Now, aren't these the smoothest, most wonderful pantyhose ever? Don't they feel good against your cock?"

As I quietly listened, I delighted at finding the sweet spot so quickly, right along the crease behind her knee. Moving my hips, Megan spoke words of encouragement. "Yes, that's it," she said. "That's right, back and forth, just like that. Slide your cock between my legs."

Surely, on any other day, I probably would have cum within two seconds. Yet, oddly, my senses were so overloaded that I barely felt anything, frustrated, to say the least.

"Hmm," Megan frowned. "I was certain that would work. Here, let's try another position."

Beyond anxious, for the first time that night I felt scared. What had I done to myself? Had I held back my orgasm so long that I couldn't cum at all?

Standing up, Megan turned around and leaned forward, hands rested on the arm of the couch.

"Kneel down," she said. As I stood behind her, she reached down and hiked up her dress waist high.

Knees to the carpet, gold heels between my legs, I settled my eyes on Megan's ass, where vertical stitching, the thing that separated pantyhose from mere stockings, lined down the middle of her cheeks.

Moving in, hands on her thighs, nylon against my fingers, I closed my eyes, using all my effort to focus on that exquisite moment. Balls bloated, cock throbbing, shaft purple and sore, as hard as I tried, I couldn't block out my discomfort.

Eyes closed, I felt Megan bring her legs together, hard-on straining between her knees and ankles, where she offered relief, through a quality of nylon so light, so fine, so magically smooth, as she squeezed my cock, firmly in place, pantyhose soft on both sides.

"Go on, love. Put your face on my bum," she said. Of course, I was way ahead of her. "That's a good boy. Now, let's try this again, shall we? Slide your cock back and forth, fast or slow, doesn't matter...so long as you cum on my feet."

That was the moment I really started to worry. Something was definitely wrong. In the kind of moment I dreamed of, my muscles felt like they'd froze. Thrusting between Megan's calves, without question, her pantyhose felt incredible. Still, no matter what I did, regardless of whether I humped her legs fast or slow. In the end, all I got was raw foreskin, and a deep sense of failure and frustration.

"Hmm, still nothing," Megan said, staring down.

"Nope," Cynthia said, tilting her head. "If anything, they've gotten bigger."

Standing up, I turned my head left, over toward the sliding glass door.

"Okay," Mom said, walking back in. Mia followed behind. "You girls are having way too much..."

As I turned forward, Mom gaped down, hand shooting up to her cheek.

"Chris, oh my God! Your balls look like plum tomatoes!"

Promptly, she rushed forward, Mia as well, as I stood there, wobbling, dazed and confused, listening as Mom took charge.

"How did this happen?" she said, glaring at Cynthia.

"Not sure," she said. "I think he's just overstimulated."

"Get me some lube," she said, turning to Megan. "I'm sure you've got some around here."

"Yes, of course. It's in the bathroom."

"Great," Mom said. "It's probably better to do it there anyway. God knows what'll come out."

On that note, Mom led me to the master bathroom, where she hopped up and sat on the sink, joined by Cynthia, the former nurse, whom Mom wanted there for clinical assistance.

While the bathroom accommodated six women, I hadn't expected all of them to pile inside. Yet, Kelly and Robin stood to Mom's left, wearing pained expressions, more appropriate for a car wreck, while following them, Mia walked up and stood to my left. Then Cynthia came up and stood behind me, taking the lube, which Mom had already found, before Megan leisurely walked in, showing up last.

Hand to my hip, Mom pulled me close, balls rested softly on her leg. Left over right, her pantyhose swished, legs briskly crossed together.

Suddenly panicked, between her and Mia, I turned to Mom, scrunching my brow.

"Mom, wait," I said, glancing at Mia. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" she said, spitting in her hand. "Somebody has to jerk you off. No one else bothered to do it. So once again Mom has to save the day."