All Comments on 'Sheppard's Seed Ch. 01'

by sheppard416

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
a start to a good storyline

I hope that the author will write about the other women that he fathered children with.Thanks ......Rich

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Good Start .Now the Follow Through!

Loved the Story .. it's a nice beginning and there are 11 Children and 7 Women. Which ='s 8 more Kids.. Can't wait to read about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked this one

Way to go poppa! I've been there and done that. It's the best!

NautonnierNautonnieralmost 15 years ago
Its a STORY People!!

Why are there so many on here who seem to think everything is a real account of something that has happened and react as if it was a news item?

Of course this is a 'loving wives' story - she's staying with her husband who she apparently loves, but wants someone else to make her pregnant. This is surprisingly common - and yes its often found when there is a genetic or blood test.

I am interested in how the other relationships occurred.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Garbage

I wish I never read it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Proud

That is truly something to be proud of you worthless piece of shit.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Wow though this is a fantasy,I’m sure that there are those out there wishing they could do this for real. For those people here is a 💀🔫

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Everyone got what they wanted” The first three kids will eventually learn that their Dad is not their biological father, and their father will feel the most damning of betrayals. The next 8 kids will either be raised by single moms, without a father figure, or there is going to be a repeat of the first situation. This could be a great story about trust and responsibility, but so far it is as dull as dirt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why do writers post one chapter at a time? Why would I remember the name or details IF this writer ever gets the rest of the story completed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous