Sheppard's Seed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped slightly from my touch, her breathing growing harder as I ran my hand down to her pubic area. I slipped my finger along her slit and felt it's wetness. I loved knowing that I would soon be inside of her.

I brought my finger up to my nose and inhaled her sent slowly.

"Do you like it?" She asked me in a sultry voice.

I put my finger into my mouth and licked her juices off.

"Please," She moaned, her legs quivering.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, "Please what?" I asked.

"Fuck me," She said.

I put my face against her hair and inhaled her scent deeply. I wanted to be inside of her too, but I knew it wasn't time for that yet, "You want me inside of you?" I teased.

I wanted to build up her anticipation a little more.

"Rose pulled hard against her bindings, "Please, fuck me. Please, do it," She cried out.

I smiled at the thought of planting my seed into this beautiful woman, "Are you sure?" I teased her again.

Rose lifted her head and began kissing and sucking my neck feverishly, "Please... Please give it to me," She whined.

I grabbed her hair, pulled her head up to me and kissed her hard.

Rose returned my kiss, moaning loudly, with a lustful passion.

I pulled her hair to bring our lips apart, and walked around behind her. At that moment there was only one thing I wanted, and that was to be inside of this beautifully sensuous creature.

I pulled out my cock and quickly lined it up with her opening, rubbing it up and down her wet slit, then finally pushing the head against her hungry opening.

Rose was not prepared for what happened next. I slid the head of my cock into her opening and she immediately let out a gasp, "Oh my God, what are you putting in me?"

I pushed deeper into her, enjoying her surprise.

"Oh God," She moaned, "Shit, how big is that thing?" She turned her head to her husband, "Stewart?" She asked.

Stewart remained seated in his chair and grinned, "It's pretty big," He teased.

I knew she was not accustomed to someone my size. She felt very tight to me, even with the amount of lubrication she was making, her pussy squeezed hard on my cock.

I pulled almost all the way out of her.

"No, don't. Don't do that. Don't take it out," She cried out, sounding slightly panicked.

I pushed my cock back into her, but much deeper with each succeeding stroke. With only a few more strokes I was buried as deep into her as I could go.

Rose laid her head and chest down on the table. I could feel her legs trembling. With a few more strokes she exploded into an orgasm, that caused her whole body to convulse.

Rose cried out with just a single word, "Yes!"

"It's time for you to take all of me," I told her.

"God damn, that thing is big," She cried out.

I began pumping my cock in and out of her in long strokes, increasing the force as I went.

Rose cried out with each stroke, her words became less intelligible each time. I could feel myself hitting bottom inside of her, but she never complained, nor asked me to go easier on her.

She started to speak again, but her words were cut short by another explosive climax that rocked her hard.

I felt the lubrication in her pussy increase dramatically with each orgasm.

I could feel myself quickly growing closer to my own climax, "It's coming Rose. I'm getting close," I said.

Rose turned her head back and looked at me, with a fierce look in her eyes, "Give it to me," She said, almost shouting, "Give it to me you bastard, breed me. Do it now."

"Breed her?" I thought to myself, "Does she mean what I think she does?" I wondered.

I was to close to my own orgasm to worry about what she said. I planted my cock as deep as I could and let loose a flood of my seed into her. The feeling of knowing I was filling her with my cum made my head swim with lust.

I pumped my cock into her harder, trying to drive it deeper into her.

Rose screamed and began pulling hard against her bindings, "Do it. Yes, do it. Give it all to me."

She pushed herself back against me and moved her ass slightly from side to side. I could feel my cock pump the last few drops of my seed into her.

"Don't pull out yet," She said, panting.

I grinned at her and said, "Don't worry. I'm not through with you yet."

I began pumping my cock in and out of her again. I could feel the mixture of her juices and my cum inside of her but her pussy still kept a vice like grip on my shaft.

"Oh God, yes. I love a man with stamina. Take me again. Give it all to me," She cried out.

I pounded at her pussy hard, without letting up. Rose descended into a flurry of orgasms that made her unable to speak any words. She was grunting and making sounds that I never heard a woman make before. She sounded like a woman possessed.

I let go with my second load without telling her, but she felt it anyway, and screamed loudly as I emptied my load into her again.

Her body began to convulse again, but this time it was for another reason. Rose was sobbing loudly.

"Rose?" I asked.

I started to feel panicked. I looked over at Stewart worried about what caused her to cry.

"It's OK," He said, "I'll explain later," He said reassuringly.

I started to pull out of her, but she stopped me.

"No!" She almost shouted, "Please," She said more calmly, "Leave it in. Just for a little while, OK? Please?" She sniffled.

I could never say no to a woman who was crying.

I eventually pulled out of her, and untied her from the table. Stewart made Rose a drink. I could see her hand trembling as she sipped it.

Later Stewart and Rose explained to me that Rose's crying was an good thing. It was an outburst of emotion caused by her finally, completely letting go of control. It's a rare event in the D/S lifestyle, but it's considered something special.

It was 3:30 AM and time for me to leave.

"I think it's safe to say we'll all remember this night. You learned very quickly Sheppard. My wife is a great judge of talent," Stewart said as he shook my hand.

"Now that you've tried the lifestyle, what do you think," Rose asked me.

"I think I'm going to like it," I replied.

"I'm happy that you did. There are other people in the lifestyle that we would love for you to meet," Rose said with a smile.

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"If you're free next weekend, come over. We're having a few friends over and we can introduce you to them. I know you'll have a great time," Stewart said.

He handed me a card that had his and Roses phone numbers printed on it in gold embossed letters.

"I'll be here next week," I said.

Rose put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, "You'd better. I want some more of you," She said.

I smiled at her, then turned and walked away.

More to cum...

12