All Comments on 'Sheridan Plays Spin The Bottle'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 6 years ago
hot

great story well written, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sexy

Just what the slut needed,bent over and ass spanked by an old man then letting another pervert fuck her ass.Her tits came in for some treatment as well,and she is clearly a great cock sucker!Brilliant,Sheridan,I would fuck you in all your holes.Love this story,5 stars from me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan: Queen of Sluts!

Sheridan, you Queen of Sluts!

Sucking on your rock-hard tiny nipples atop your hugely enormous tits, fucked up your ass (as you truly deserve and I could never possibly do)!

Sucking not one but TWO cocks at the same time!

Sheridan, you Queen of Sluts, there's no limit to the perversions you can pull off!

Easily, naturally, and seemingly effortlessly.

Six stars: five to Slut Queen Sheridan; bonus star to the lusciously kinky author.

fewellafewellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I'm being told by readers that they are having problems leaving feedback. I have reported it, I think. I hope it gets resolved soon. X

fewellafewellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
From Sheridan

Having trouble with security code,just wanted to say thank you again for portraying me as a sex toy for dirty old men,particularly being spanked and having my ass fucked. Sheridan x

I have reported that people are having problems making comments and/or giving feedback. Out of my control I'm afraid. Fewella x

GushgunsGushgunsalmost 6 years ago
Another great story!

Love this author! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ass Spanker

Good story but should have developed.She should have had her ass thrashed by all of them,and then let every one of them fuck her bright red ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan

She needs to be alone in a busy porn cinema,dressed like a tart,where 20 old perverts can do all manner of things to her sexy body.Then her husband can pick her up,her clothes and underwear shredded,and her body covered in spunk,her ass bright red and her huge tits bruised and marked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oops, Sheridan

Sheridan, your rating is now 4.49.

That means your husband, Mr. Neville, lost his prestigious RED H.

I guess you probably put away your huge tits back in your bra.

Take them out, Sheridan, take out your tits!

Back to work, Sheridan-slut-back to work you go, fucking lots of men a lot.

Only thus will your husband, Mr. Neville, regain his coveted RED H.

And the free drinks at the pub that come with having Sheridan-whore as his huge-titted wife.

Back to work, Sheridan-slut. Legs open, mouth open, hands at the ready.

GO!

fewellafewellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
My red 'H'

Yes, I've lost my 'Hot' rating! Hmm, how shall I get it back? Another story maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville

After my 2 stories were published,I am now being repeatedly fucked and humiliated by 5 old Asian men in Oxford.They are fascinated by my tits and my husband watches when I go to their seedy house where they all take it in turns fucking me and slapping me all over my body.It is highly erotic being used by these old men,and I wear very sexy outfits for them.Yesterday in the sunshine they all fucked me from behind in the garden in full view of their many neighbours!I am now their slut,and I love it,Sheridan x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan

Much as I like the thought of being fucked by strangers all day Saturday and letting anybody feel my tits during "free grab" can I assure everybody that I do not need paying for sex,as we both have extremely well paid jobs!I am just a naughty busty slut who drops her knickers at the drop of a hat!Thank you,Sheridan x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan

Please disregard the comment about both Sheridan and her husband not needing the money. That is totally irrelevant.

The proceeds of Sheridan's sexual services are split 60-40 between the empresario and Mr. Neville. The tips she gets go directly into the Prostitutes' Retirement Fund.

How much money does Sheridan get for fucking men of all walks of life, of all ages and sizes?

Nothing!

That's right: no a pound, not a shilling, not a pence.

Sheridan sees not a cent, a sous, a Euro for her sexual services.

So, please do not be so righteous in saying that Sheridan fucks for free.

She doesn't. Her empresario charges and heavily, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creamy-yummy!

Hi Miss Tittie-Fuck!

Sp now everyone else also knows why so many men love to fuck your tits. Because you, better than any other woman, can actually relate to what we've done over the years and bring it out so erotically, smoothly, and creamy-yummy!

Five stars, Miss Tittie-Fuck!

"Cum was splattered all over [Fewlla's] chest. It ran down the valley between [Fewella's] tits and dripped off of [Fewella's] hard nipples. [Fewella's] rubbed her hands all over her breasts, the cum spreading all over her breasts. The smell of cum thick in her nostrils as [Fewella] rubbed it like moisturiser into her skin."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thick or thin?

Titty-fuck, we all know by now that Sheridan Neville has very thick pussy lips. How about you, pray tell? Thick or thin lips? I'd imagine thin to better invite your many rapists to delve into your Cunt of Nectar. Five stars - and one more if you give your readers a hint. Not the full answer, titty-fuck, just a hint. We can take you from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All's well with you!

Hi cutie-cunt, hope all's well with you and your cheerful husband.

You ample tits, fondled; succulent nipples, chewed; dancing clittie, tongue lashed mercilessly.

Well, as for me, I really miss jerking off to your stories. The ones you've posted have already dried out my testicles.

Something fresh and new from your extensive repertoire of personal, intimately sexual experiences would be most welcome, dearest cutie-cunt.

Five starts all the way - way in advance, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous