Sheridan Plays Spin The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

He tentatively pushed his hips forward. Tight muscle was blocking his way, and then he felt her push back, like she did on his finger, and the head of his cock disappeared into her forbidden hole. Clive had never felt anything like it in his life. He came from a different generation, where the women just didn't let their men do this type of thing.

As he slid deeper into her, he just couldn't hold back any longer. With one hard thrust he was seated deep within. His groin nestled against her bum. They both groaned at the same time. His full of pleasure and hers a mix of pain and pleasure at the sudden intrusion.

Clive began a frenzied thrusting, back and forth he pumped his hips. Her back passage clamping down on him. His heart was racing and his breathing was harsh as he took her hard.

'Holy shit!' Sheridan thought when he shoved himself in. 'Give a girl a chance.' She was just about to ask him to wait a moment while she got used to him, when he began pounding into her. She tried to relax and let him fuck her hole, when suddenly she felt a slap on her clit. It was his balls! He was pounding so furiously that his balls were swinging and hitting her square on the clit. It felt so good. So good, that Sheridan started pushing her bum hard against him, making them swing even more.

"I'm going to cum!" she screamed. Pleasure wracked through her body, she could feel the spasms through her pussy and back passage. She had never cum so quickly, the slapping of his balls had set her off within minutes.

As soon as Sheridan shouted she was going to cum, Clive felt the muscles inside her arse contracting. The sensation pulled his orgasm from him, milking his cock, his hot sperm squirting inside her bum.

Clive pulled his sensitive cock out a bit too quick and they both groaned with the discomfort. With realisation of what he had just done, he looked to Sheridan's husband for reassurance. "Stu, are you sure that was okay? We really value both your friendships and well arse fucking is well, so raw, so carnal."

"Clive, relax. You have no idea how much of a turn on it is for me to see Sheridan being fucked. She looks beautiful when she cums it's a pleasure to watch. Plus she loves all the attention, makes her insatiable, she'll be all over my cock for days after tonight."

Clive relaxed at these words. He and his brothers had a lot of respect for their neighbours, and truth to be told, they felt privileged to be able to be able to get to play with a young, curvaceous woman. He honestly didn't think he'd experience it again.

"Sheridan, you've been so gracious to us old men. Is there anything you'd like to do?" Clive asked, anxious to make sure Sheridan was happy.

"Oh, how sweet, Clive. Just so you know, I loved having your cock in my arse and can't wait to do it again. But there is something I've always wanted to do," she said.

"Anything!" Clive looked round at the nodding men sitting round the table.

"Well, I've always wanted to suck two cocks. You know at the same time. And then have them cover me in cum." Sheridan looked hopefully around the room. The men all looked at each other.

"I know I just fucked you with my fingers, but I am married. I'm not sure how I feel about having you give me a blow job. I think I'll have a wank when I get home, I still have your lovely aroma covering my hand," said Mr Kingston, declining the offer.

"Yes, I'm married too. But if I don't get any action when I get home tonight, I won't be turning you down again."

Sheridan was amused that friend 3 thought there would be a next time. Hell, who was she kidding? Given the opportunity, of course there'd be a next time.

"Well, I'm up for it! This old dog is happy to learn some new tricks. What do you say?" friend 5 asked friend 2.

"Why the heck not?"

Sheridan found herself kneeling in front of the two men, two strangers really, but that was half the fun. She had a quick look round the room, she had everyone's attention. She felt a flood of arousal at this. Bob, still naked, was lazily running his hand up and down his cock, and she could see Jim unzipping his trousers.

The two men looked down at Sheridan as she took a cock in each hand. She started by sucking the head of first one then the other. After doing this several times, she took one shaft deep in her mouth, sucking and licking, her hand gripping the other, she mimicked her mouth.

"Hmmmmm," Sheridan hummed around the cock in her mouth, she could feel the vibrations through her lips and could only imagine what it must feel like it over a sensitive cock head. She swapped her attention to the other cock, this was a little smaller and she found she could go past her gag reflex and take it down her throat.

Sheridan didn't have a lot of experience of deep throating, Stu was not a small man. So the thrill she experienced at feeling the cock completely fill her mouth and throat was highly arousing. She felt powerful and in control. It was a heady feeling to give so much to someone.

Reluctantly she pulled the cock out of her mouth. She took one in each hand and pulled them both toward her mouth. She felt both men jump a little when the heads of their cocks touched, before they could pull away she ran her tongue over them. Her tongue tingled. She opened her mouth wide and pushed the heads in as far as they could go. Sucking was difficult so she used her lips, like she was pulling a lolly out of her mouth.

She alternated waggling her tongue over the slits in their cocks, enjoying the taste of pre-cum, that both men were now leaking. Removing her mouth, she focused on pleasuring them with her hands, up and down they went, squeezing as they went. She rubbed the heads together, and noticed the balls drawing up on friend 5. 'He must be enjoying this as much as I am,' she thought.

Friend 5 was indeed enjoying himself. He loved women, but a part of him had always wondered what it would be like to touch another man's cock. He was curious, but unfortunately when he was a young man, that kind of behaviour was very much frowned upon. He never in his wildest dreams thought he'd get a taste when he was in his seventies.

Sheridan continued running her tongue up and down the two shafts, occasionally sucking the heads inside her mouth, or flicking her tongue between the heads as she rubbed them together. "I'm going to cum," groaned friend 2.

She pulled back a little and aimed his hard cock at her face. Pumping him, she felt it twitch, and then the first spurt hit her face. Sheridan revelled in the hot fluid splashing on her face. She had her eyes closed, lost in the moment.

As friend 5 watched his friend's cock twitch and saw the fluid shoot out the end, he wondered what it would feel like to have it in his mouth. And suddenly he was cumming himself. He pressed his cock against the other cock and emptied his load onto Sheridan's face. He watched in fascination as his sperm mingled with his friend's sperm. It all mixed together running down her face, joined into one.

Sheridan was kneeling on the floor as friends 2 and 5 shuffled away from her, but they were quickly replaced by Jim and Bob. Their cocks hard and angry looking, fierce determination on their faces. She pushed her chest out, offering her tits to them, they were still hanging out of her open dress.

Jim and Bob both came at the same time. Cum was splattered all over her chest. It ran down the valley between her tits and dripped off of her hard nipples. Sheridan rubbed her hands all over her breasts, the cum spreading all over her breasts. The smell of cum thick in her nostrils as she rubbed it like moisturiser into her skin.

Sheridan was returning from the loo, she had needed a wee, and although she had washed her hands she refused to wash her face or any other place that had been covered in cum. "Sheridan, there you are! I was just saying to Stu that a good friend of ours, Henry Gray, is celebrating his 68th birthday in two weeks time. We were wondering if you could dance?"

"Can I dance?"

"Yes, if it's not too cheeky, we were thinking perhaps you could give him a lap dance or something. But even if you can't, we would love you and Stu to join us."

Sheridan thought about it. "I've never given a lap dance. I suppose I could, it's not like it has to be professional. I can wear some stockings and suspenders, dress up a bit, that would be ok, wouldn't it, honey?"

Stu had sudden visions of his wife gyrating on some bloke's lap. Her tits and arse wobbling, men lusting after her. Smiling he said, "Sounds like a great idea, Sheri. Anyway, it's getting late, I think we should be getting home.

As Sheridan and Stu were leaving the house, after saying their goodbyes, they heard friend number 3 saying, "Next time I'm going to take a viagra. I didn't fuck her because of my wife, it was because I couldn't stay hard."

Stu leant down and whispered in his wife's ear, "You are amazing, Sheri. Watching them old fellas touch you, fuck you and cum over you, was such a turn on." Sheridan shivered at the words. "When we get home, I want you to strip off and get on all fours, I know that greedy cunt of yours didn't get filled tonight, but I plan on fucking you so your pussy is still feeling it in the morning." Sheridan ran off into the dark, giggling with the promise of things to come and Stu chased after her laughing.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers
12