Sherri Smyth's New Slave

Story Info
Dave gets introduced to Sherri's world.
774 words
3
25.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri imagine I could be with you at the First Event Conference. You'd allow me in your hotel room with you during the afternoon while you became enfemme, allow me to watch from the couch but not touch, oh no! I'd entertain you by getting naked and playing with my throbbing penis and squeezing my nipples and moaning your name and you'd approve, coming close occasionally to touch it but totally focused on your transformation to your true self while I watched and oooh'd and ahhh'd and moaned and told you how much I love you.

And then you're ready and I have to put my street clothes back on again and stuff my erection back into my undies. You grant me the lightest briefest kiss so as not to disturb your lovely transformation. I want so much to spend the rest of my life in this room with you! - but the time has come so down to the conference you go with me following silently. And the rest of the afternoon and evening you have the time of your life, receiving accolades from your girlfriends and admirers, posing for pictures with other girls pressed up against you, all the while towing me silently around by the hand, not introducing me, when asked you say "he's my new slave". And I'm content to just watch you, be near you, bring you drinks and food, sigh and moon.

Ahh but late that night, all the hotels other guests are safe in bed and the conference attendees begin to gather in a softly lit ballroom deep in the bowels of the Waltham Westin, with soft music, drinks and munchies, overstuffed couches, big pillowed chairs, oversized settees and padded benches abounding. A mirrored ball sprinkles magical twinkling stars making for a wonderful mellow mood. You've sent me back to your room to get ready and I return covered in a sheet and come to you. I drop the sheet. I'm in my blond wig, soft sexy titties under a black see-thru cami, shocking black thigh high stockings, and nothing else except for a throbbing erection.

I stand there in front of you and from your divan you look at my erection and a hush develops in the room along with many titters, giggles and gasps. This is your slave's debut. I love you so much! I am so silly looking that the laughter comes again but this time with admiration as the crowd realizes you were serious when you said "this married man is my slave". Ohhh myyy and ooooooo comes from all directions and you drink it in.

As the mirrored ball turns you stand and entwine yourself about my quivering body while we lock eyes and then lips. The crowd murmurs and begin to touch each other too. I'm naked and exposed from my cami to the top of my thigh highs and the crowd is shocked that this is actually happening in the hotel's public space. You pull me over to a very large couch and you sit and pull my naked loins close and begin sucking my poor throbbing dripping penis in front of everyone! You're sucking your slave in public!

You know what you want next, it's totally outrageous and I know it too. It will never be forgotten. Our sexual affair and lovemaking so far has been in private spaces, but here in the open you want more. Something that will make your reputation.

In the silence, with dozens of rapt girls and admirers riveted on us, you pull up your close fitting dress and expose your clitty and I immediately drop to my knees and obediently take you in my mouth and start sucking you. But then you slap my face and, shaking your head, order me to stand up again.

Now you lay back on one of the large padded benches and you spread your thighs wide, opening your pussy to the world! Some of the crowd get what's on your mind and gather behind you and grab your ankles and gently help you raise your legs over your head while you and they watch. Cameras are flashing now, videos being recorded. They know what's about to happen, this is a first for the conference!

You're grinning now, we've practiced this, its time for the real thing. I am so ready!! I don't see the crowd, I don't know where I am, I love you so, I need you so! I mount you, penetrate you, while the crowd moans and then, face to face, we begin the most private erotic thing two lovers can do, as everyone watches!