Sherrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers

Their hands slowly started to explore each other's bodies. Rob was fondling Heathers tits. He always fondled her tits. They were magnificent and she knew it and she loved everyone playing with them.

Her hands found his cock. She rubbed it through his pants as they continued to kiss.

"Let's go upstairs" he whispered.

"OK" she replied, then turned to me. "Come with us" she directed.

I followed without a word.

They entered our bedroom first, and before I was in the room Rob said "Get in the chair, bitch."

I sat, fully clothed, in the rocker as they climbed onto the bed. Rob lay back into the pillows and Heather mounted him, her ass up in the air as she leaned in to continue kissing him. His hands went around her back and began gently caressing her back and working his way down to her elevated ass.

When his hands reached her ass, he fully engulfed her ass cheeks and pulled her firmly into him. After a few moments of kissing, their lips unlocked and he said "How's the view back there?"

I just kept watching, until Heather looked around him, and directly at me. "He asked you a fucking question, bitch."

"Great." I said, not really knowing what to say.

"Tell her how wonderful her ass is" Rob demanded.

"It's a gorgeous ass. I love her ass." I said.

"Don't tell me, tell her" he said.

"I love your perfect ass" I said truthfully.

"Mmmm" she moaned with a slight wiggle of her ass.

"Should we let him see it?" Rob asked her, momentarily breaking their lip lock.

She sat up, straddling him, and he unbuttoned her skirt, pulling it down along with her panties, revealing her wonderful ass. She immediately bent back over, lifting her ass further in the air. Her ass and her pussy were both smooth as silk and completely hairless. She hated hair down there, both on men and women.

She sat back up and started to unbuckle his pants, freeing his huge cock. Heather liked big cocks and mine was OK, but she was always looking for bigger ones, and Rob had the biggest cock she had seen.

She loved it and always wanted it.

Once exposed, she immediately wrapped her lips around it, taking the head in her mouth, working her lips up and down on just the head while her hand massaged the stiff shaft. She pulled it out and let her tongue explore the head leaving trails of saliva and a constant moan.

"Get your clothes off" Heather told Rob, "and you come here bitch"

I didn't know what my role was going to be, but I was excited. She told me to lay on the bed with my head at the foot and she straddled me. She was leaning forward, I thought to kiss me, until she shoved me down into the bed and Rob's massive erection appeared above my face.

She took it into her mouth. She took it deep. As deep as she could because it was not possible for her to deep throat it.

"Suck my balls, bitch" I heard Rob say. I thought it odd, because I had never heard him talk to Heather that way. She enjoyed being called a slut and degraded, but he had never done that with her.

She slid his cock out of her mouth, and without warning slapped me so hard I nearly saw stars.

"He said suck his balls bitch" she said with authority as she pulled him closer so his balls were directly above my face.

I took his shaved balls into my mouth, feeling the softness of the skin and smelling the musky smell. I sucked one ball into my mouth and teased it with my tongue as she took his cock into her mouth scant inches above my face.

I had a cinematic view as she worshipped his cock, slowly taking the head into her mouth anad then licking around the head. She started to work her head up and down on it, bottoming out at the back of her throat, not close to being able to deep throat it. But, she made a valiant effort and I worked his balls with more purpose. First one in my mouth, then the other.

Saliva was starting to run from her mouth from her efforts, and it fell directly on my face. It was almost like a river, there was so much of it.

Then she pulled his cock from her mouth and said "Now, suck his asshole." And before I had the chance to protest, which would not have happened anyway, his anus was pressing into my mouth where his balls had been.

"Lick it" he said. I did. I licked his ass with all the gusto I had. I ran my tongue along the edge, tried to insert it into his ass, and sucked on his sphincter all the while my girlfriend was worshipping his cock. As much of it as she could take was in her mouth, and one hand stroked it, from base to head in long smooth strokes.

He ground his ass into my face, intermittently cutting off my flow of air. I knew this came from talking with Heather because I had asked her to do it many times, but she didn't have the wherewithal to really deprive me, and then she was always very apologetic for taking it too far.

I always told her I wanted her to go further, press harder, make me beg more, but she couldn't. So, I guess that job fell to Rob. And he was good at it. I was gasping for air, and was starting to feel lightheaded when he simply rolled over on his back and said "Watch her suck a real cock".

She was suddenly lying between his legs with the tip of his cock at her lips. Kissing it. Rubbing it on her lips. Gently licking the head before taking it slowly into her mouth. Slowly taking it as deep as she could, holding it there to bounce on it slightly and slowly letting it out only to repeat it again. And again. And again.

The she stopped long enough to climb off me and Rob backed up saying, "Now take your clothes off."

I did as I was told, wondering what I was to do next.

"Now, go downstairs and sleep on the couch, bitch." Heather commanded as she turned to Rob and said "Fuck me, now."

I heard her moan as I assume his cock entered her vagina as I went down the stairs, naked. I hoped Katie didn't come home tonight. I would be so embarrassed if I had to explain why I was sleeping naked on the couch. I decided not to take a chance so I went down to the basement computer/TV room. I knew Katie wouldn't come down there even if she did come home.

My cock was semi hard at this point, owing to an equal mixture of fear and concern about being embarrassed and being turned on by Heather and Rob. Once I settled in, however, it wasn't long until I was rock hard and started to stroke my cock. I'm not sure this was exactly what Heather wanted, however, because as I masturbated I wasn't thinking of them, but of Sherrie.

I woke up the next morning, slightly disoriented, then a little embarrassed at being naked on the sofa. Katie wasn't home and to this day I still don't know if she came home. Rob was gone and Heather was in the bathroom getting ready for work.

"Have fun last night?" she asked as I peeked in on her in the shower.

"MMM, yes" I said.

She leaned forward to kiss me and instead whispered "Get in here and fuck me".

I climbed in the shower and she immediately pushed me to my knees and shoved her pussy in my face. That beautiful, smooth pussy. I started to lick it slowly from bottom to top and shortly after I did she grabbed my head to pull me in tighter. She began to piss in my open mouth and held me there.

She didn't need to. Anything, anytime that was pushing boundaries I loved. I didn't hesitate to start taking her piss in. It wasted warm and salty and I lapped it up eagerly. I kept licking her clit too. She was moaning as she ground her pussy into my face.

When there was no more piss, she turned around and told me to lick her asshole as the shower ran on us. I was so turned on when she finally said "Fuck me" that I eagerly stood up and shoved my cock into her wet pussy.

We fucked hard and fast and when I went to withdraw, she told me to cum inside her. "Rob did." Was all she said.

I can't tell you how much that turned me on. I exploded into her pussy. She turned to kiss me and said she had to finish getting ready for work.

I climbed out, got dressed and went down to make coffee. As soon as it was on I texted Sherrie.

'I had fun last night. When we gonna do it again?" I asked.

I got no reply until much later in the day. By the time it arrived I was worried that it wasn't gonna happen. But her text, simply 'ASAP' made me smile.

I worked 7-3:30 and when I went to my locker to change out of my scrubs, I had a text from Heather.

'I got off at 2. It was slow. I am home already.' It said.

I texted back 'Need me to bring anything home?'.

'No' she replied simply.

'What ya doing till I get home?' I asked.

'Wouldn't you like to know?' she replied.

'Wanna throw on something slutty and get fucked?' I was only slightly teasing her.

'Oh, I am getting fucked' she replied.

'Are you gonna be a slut?' I asked, already getting hard.

'I AM a slut. You want me to be a whore, don't you?' she asked.

'You are a whore, too.' I replied.

'Rob is coming.' She said.

'Cool.' I replied noncommittally.

'He's bringing friends.' She continued.

'MMMMMM' I responded, my interest growing.

'They are all black. Seems he wants me to be a black cock whore as much as you do.'

'OMG' I said, suddenly anxious to get home.

'There are rules tonight. No white boys. You and Rob are both off limits.' She said.

"MMMM" I moaned.

"You like that, bitch?" she asked with a sneer.

Rob wasn't accustomed to this. He had been the alpha dog since we had met him. I wanted it that way. Heather did anything I wanted her to do, even if she didn't like it, when it was just the two of us. Most guys she didn't like enough to give up control, but she had been different with him since day one. She had liked him from the beginning. I pushed her to cuckold me with him and she did. He was naturally a bit of a top, so it was no problem for him either.

But tonight, we were both bitches. He liked it too.

There was a knock at the door and she sent me to answer it. It was four black guys that I didn't know. They came right in, barely saying hello, and went right to Heather.

Without hesitation, she put her arms around one of them, kissing him and telling him she had been waiting for them all day. She kissed him again and ran her hands down his abdomen to his cock, which she squeezed as she continued kissing him.

"I want this" she said giving his noticeable erection a squeeze. He took a step back and eagerly undid his pants and as they dropped to the floor, so did she. She kissed his cock. She licked his cock. She took it in her mouth and sucked it while moving her head around it. She held it up to admire it and was immediately greeted with the other three.

These guys, whose names I still do not know, were all black. They were all stereotypical black. Cornrows, oversized t shirts, seriously baggy shorts, everything that Heather did not like about black guys. And the thing that black guys stereotypically had, large penises, were not to be found, except for the first guy. He had a large cock, although not as large as Rob's. But, for the next couple of hours, she was the perfect slut with them. She sucked them energetically, she fucked them hard, and three of them fucked her in the ass. I watched as she looked at me with a cock in her mouth while she was being fucked and letting them take turns pounding her pussy. They all came multiple times, as did she.

And as the evening was winding down, she came over to me and Rob and said "Every one of them came inside me. How do you like that, bitches.

"MMMM" was all I could muster. And she left us to escort them out. Then her and Rob went up to our bedroom. I texted Sherrie.

'What ya doing, cutie?' I asked her.

'Watching TV. Are you still at work?' she asked.

'Yeah.' I lied. 'I had a break and I was thinking about you.'

'Aww, that's sweet" she said. 'Do you wanna stop by on your way home?'

I thought of Heather upstairs fucking Rob. I thought of her being fucked by all those black guys. I thought of them cumming in her. Then I thought of Sherrie.

'I'd love to, but it won't be until after 11:30.' If she thought I was working, I had to maintain that façade.

'It's OK. We won't stay up too late.'

'I'll be there. Should I pick anything up?' I asked.

'Just yourself' she said.

'I think I can handle that' I replied.

I resisted the urge to text her more. I had to appear to be working. So I watched television and thought about Rob and Heather fucking upstairs. It was very hot. It was what I had wanted for so long. It was, at least, one of the things I wanted. As much as I wanted Heather to be a total fucking slut all the time with and for anyone, I also found myself wanting Sherrie.

So, I got some clean scrubs out of the dryer and put them on. Put on my badge and told Heather I was headed into work that I had gotten a call and a four hour OT shift was available.

I went to a diner close by in Newark, Delaware and got some gravy fries and a cup of coffee. I read the news on my phone.

At 11:15 I texted Sherrie 'I'm off, cutie. Headed out the door.'

It was the same distance to her house from the hospital as it was from downtown Newark. That is to say, it wasn't far.

'CYA soon' was her reply.

When I got to her house, I was as nervous as a school kid. I checked my clothes, checked to make sure one last time that I smelled OK, and made sure I looked OK. When I was satisfied, I started toward the door.

I knocked, and it seemed like forever before she opened the door. When she did, I was amazed. She was wearing a pair of fleece pajama pants and a loose, short cotton top. It hung loosely, cascading down from her tits, without the aid of a bra and they seemed to be even more impressive than they had appeared before.

She took me by the hand and pulled me close. She leaned in to kiss me, and I felt the electricity as our lips touched and then maintained contact.

Then I took a chance and snaked my tongue out to her lips. They parted, allowing me entrance and we kissed for a long time. I could feel her tits pressing against me and I made no effort to pull back. But then, neither did she.

As we kissed I pictured my cock pounding her pussy. I wondered what It looked like. I imagine a tight, smooth pussy, well shaved, with very small labia. I pictured those tits, which seemed to be growing every time I saw her. But mostly, I was lost in a passionate embrace.

We went in and she had me sit down and asked if I minded just watching a movie.

I said of course not and she sat beside me on the sofa. I started to put my arm around her, but she stopped me. I was so disappointed until she directed me to lay down and lay my head in her lap.

I did, using it as a pillow as we watched Top Gun. I had seen Top Gun 100 times, so I could follow the movie even though I kept rolling over and looking into her face. She would look at me and smile and we had occasional conversation, but I don't remember about what.

And then I noticed that I could see up her shirt to the bottom of her tits. So I kept rolling over to talk and look up her shirt. She saw what I was doing and didn't try to stop me. She began to engage me in more and more conversation. Then she was kissing me. Flirty, and seeming to thrust her chest out.

I could see the whole bottom half of her beautiful globes and she was making no attempt to hide them from me now. They were big and firm and they hung low with some heft but her nipples still pointed skyward through her shirt.

I wanted to touch them. I was looking in her eyes and she asked if I liked the view.

Finally, I had a hint. So, I reached to touch them and before I could, she smacked my hands away ever so lightly. But, then she leaned to kiss me and I got a full view as her shirt fell forward. They were more beautiful than I had imagined.

And then we were kissing. We were kissing like high school kids, all awkward and unsure, but we must have just made out for an hour because soon the movie was over. We had been kissing and I had seen her boobs. I had wanted to touch them, but she had stopped me.

I got home at around 3:30 in the morning. Heather was asleep, but woke up when I got home.

"You're home early" she whispered through the fog of sleep.

"It was only a four-hour shift" I said. It was not a problem since whenever an OT shift was offered they always offered the lowest amount of time to get the work or coverage done. 4 hours was the shortest they could offer, so it was not infrequent that 4 hours was offered.

I put on my pajamas and as I lay down and pulled the covers over me, she put her arm around my shoulders snuggled up against me.

I was horny as hell, but knew that I just needed to go to sleep. Tomorrow would be a new day.

dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers
12